[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@Chellsee Hi there :lol:.... Glad you're joining us here... Please spam some more of SJK....  :lol:

@hclover96 Thank you for sharing  Kyo's Star1 Magazine picture.. she looks so lovely there... Glowing and Mysterious at the same time.

Looking forward to know whether or not SHK and SJK will attend baeksang.. I wonder what gown SHK will be wearing... :wub:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, mulder9999 said:

oh no... major disappointment if he is indeed smoking...even for a CF is not a good look..

SJK does smoke according to fan account shared by @sigang and that photo. From what I heard and observed 80-90% of Korean guys smoke. I am used to seeing my favourite kpop star smoking so him smoking is no big deal to me. It is their health and life afterall.  

But I have read an article before that he does not smoke. I am not sure whether he mentioned it during interview or exactly when. He could start smoking after becoming an actor. I would be disappointed if he lies tho. It will be my biggest disappointment than smoking because I know that I have to take whatever he says with a pinch of salt. 

Here is the link https://www.dramafever.com/news/11-song-joong-ki-facts-every-fangirl-must-know-part-2/ 

Surely Beauty will not like it

Jf8RcNy.png

eHiIHm0.png

Spoiler

And sorry if I bring this Up.FYI of all .her EX also heavy smokers .  And where the troll know if shk will not like it. And you think shk not know ?  come on,  think logically SHK know SJK not one week or one month or three months she had known more closely since 2013. I repeat , 2013 (  and you think SJK will hide it from SHK?  tsk tsk tsk ....so before post ur thought think carefully will u ?

( and that's if SJK also a smoker .for me a smoker or not , is not our right to intervene.  Let him live and do what he wants ) .Peace out 

aigoooo this troll . And when there is something unpalatable news he/she always appears.And still some people liked her/his post .aigoo aigoooo .KIAahhaha changed her profile pic to fool us. Aigooo I and several people here already know who you are and which shipp u belong aigooo aigooo 

It doesn't really matter if he smokes or not. It is his rights to do whatever he wants. He's a grown man after all.

Love him for who he is, his work, his kindness and his consideration to his friends, family, colleague, fans and even stranger.

Let's just stop talking about this.

Peace all ~

2_3.jpg

If he smokes or not I don't think it should be a big deal.  It happens that he is on top right now, that's why whatever he does will be in full blown news with an amount of exaggeration on the side. That's the price he has to pay for being famous.

For me, if indeed he did smoke, based on the picture on IG, will sorry but i find him so sexy with that scowl on his face it only adds up how good looking JK is, though smoking is BAD, but, let us cut him some slacks, i think he knows what is wrong and right after all he is grown up man and intellegent at that.

Just my 2 cents. If i offnded anyone, let me know so that i can delete my post. 

:blush:

Honestly, whether he does or does not smoke, it really isn't any of our business. For as long as it doesn't harm anyone else, doesn't affect the South Korean GDP or threatens world peace, it isn't something that we should really lose sleep over. He seems to be a good guy, based on what everyone says about him, and his choice of coping mechanism doesn't make him a bad person.... or less smoking hot.

All is well, comrades.

tumblr_o3k7962WQ41rpyw6wo1_r1_500.gif

Spoiler

https://songjoongki.wordpress.com/2011/09/20/55-facts-of-song-joong-ki-part-1/ 

Also want to add that if you are a truly SJK fan, then you won't overlook his image just because of this. He have done a lot of good deeds. As everyone here said, he is also a human and if you can't accept his flaws then focus on his good deeds to become an example to oursleves. Maybe we have a lot more flaws than something good in our life. 

6 minutes ago, Nana Aprilia said:

I also want to say something about the issue but I don't know if I can bring this topic here or not. If I can't please tell me so I can delete my post.

Hide contents

SJK smoke several times when he was in college. But he now purposely keeping away from smoking to pay attention to his skin and teeth.

This is according to this source https://songjoongki.wordpress.com/2011/09/20/55-facts-of-song-joong-ki-part-1/ (fact no. 17) and  https://goodyfeed.com/10-fun-facts-about-song-joong-ki/

No.46 makes me lol. "He said he never dated a celebrity before, but he hope he might get to date one." ... Think he is dating one now, a very famous one.:D

@hyukgu :wub:  OMG... Totally fangirling here... i wonder what SHK was thinking when she took the pictures.... the eyesss.... 

Looking into someones eyes could reveal a lot about them, and to be lost in someones eyes to me is like flying through the sky. 

005y8mXegw1f45jwxcv7rj30tq0guadd.jpg

005y8mXegw1f45jxeyfeaj30to0gsadd.jpg

006nMQHZjw1f45k870r63j31bg0qowiz.jpg

Thank you @hclover96 for sharing the pictures.. :) 

Spoiler

I dont know why SOME people here freaked out at the idea of Joong Ki smoking. Like what's the big deal????? 

Joong Ki is human afterall, he has flaws too. Actors look perfect but they are not flawless god you know. Actually they could have major major flaws but they're just good at hiding them. Now some of you already judge him just by 1 CIGARETTE that you don't even know why he smoked for real or just for the CF?

Even if he really smoked, so what??? Fyi, lots of actors smoke too. Heck, even KPOP idols smoke too. They're under constant stress and pressure and hectic schedules that sometimes they have resort to a cigarette. It's not hell to smoke once or twice. Why some of ya have to make it such a big deal?

I find it laughable how SOME Of the "FANS" here suddenly became disappointed. Are you serious??? Are you going to turn back to your bias just because of 1 cigarette? That's a fcking joke. You can't love and support someone if you can't accept his/her flaws okay? 

:angry:

26 minutes ago, Elaine Chan said:

SHK's eyes really are mesmerising and you really can be drawn into them... really loves her Star1 video... and @Chellsee, SJK's diff expressions really are priceless on HC when he is anticipating to see the KMY's lookalike..lol

His facial expression thrilled me if he's really expecting KMY and then suddenly a look-a-like came out!

Looking from his small cute eyes, he is somehow wishing that the real SHK is there at that very moment.

Cute gifs from Happy Camp guesting. :blush:

tumblr_o7mvx1QZRe1vtwfapo2_250.giftumblr_o7mvx1QZRe1vtwfapo3_250.gif tumblr_o7mvx1QZRe1vtwfapo7_250.gif tumblr_o7mvx1QZRe1vtwfapo9_250.gif

Video cut with E-Sub.

It's drawing ever closer to Baeksang. Just 11 more sleeps for my longitude of the world. So can we just leave out unnecessary discussions of Mr S's alleged proclivities? Form your own PM groups to discuss it please, as this thread can't be organised into sub-threads.

OK, on to something amusing. I found this picture 'next door'. It's hilarious as it compares Shipwreck Kiss with the kiss from one of Ms S's latest IG posts. It's uh a little bit PG-13 so I'm putting it in a spoiler box. :D Maybe it will inspire some gif-wizard to create a HD version for Soompiers to enjoy?

Spoiler

timg?wapp&quality=80&size=b400_2000&cut_

Pic credit Baidu

Final housekeeping notice: I still read comments on LKS's IG asking him to force Mr S to open an IG account. I hope none of these rude comments are from fellow Soompi SS shippers. We ought to follow a higher standard!

P/S. @sigang Please do not be discouraged by trolls. We love your contributions! 

49 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Looking into someones eyes could reveal a lot about them, and to be lost in someones eyes to me is like flying through the sky. 

Awww!! I am loving your words there :wub: It suddenly reminds me of SS eye-contacts, we can see hearts popping out of their eyes whenever they're staring into each other lol

1930797425_4b81c04e_654783203_a2595a78_3

Anyway, Vogue Korea update of SJK

Archived