[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

15 hours ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

TRANSLATION: 

SJK: To be honest I am a man that is not very romantic, something which I am not like YSJ is he's very romantic. He is a character who is extremely romantic

HOST: YSJ is very romantic, who got denied many times over, If you met a woman in real life who constantly rejected you, would you continue to wait that long?

SJK: If its a woman who I love for real, I will WAIT

Oh my....... I'm getting goosebumps!

Big Boss,  Beauty won't let you wait because she doesn't have time to waste :heart:  :love:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, hyukgu said:

It's up!!! SJK ASIA TOUR FM PC :D

I definitely agree with you, Chewy unnie, about SS "right-timing" concept! :D I just super love it that SHK uploaded pics when we actually happened to be focus to her SJK LOL And whether it can be said "right-timing" or not but the fact that SHK likes Jeju and SJK becomes the spokesmodel of Jeju Air makes me giddy when I think about that kkkkk And oh pls say our thanks to Captain J for sharing it to us :wub:

Thank you for this!

I just wanted to let everyone know our @lovesshi will translate some more clips for everyone and post it on the thread. I am working on the entire press conference video and I will be adding subtitles to it on my youtube channel. So if you are wondering why I am not updating. Its cause I am working on the entire press conference translation.  :) 

REMEMBER PLEASE KEEP VOTING!!! 

24 minutes ago, lovesshi said:

MC: which scene is your most like in DOTS? 

SJK: Apology or Confession scene...and he said in Thai "Sa-ra-parp-rak" (love confession) his Thai is soooo good 

me: sounds familiar that someone also flutterred for this scene, right? 

I remember that in one previous interview, he said that he like other scene the most (sorry, i cant remember exactly which scene, like "doctor cant have boyfriend because too busy", maybe). Apology or Confession scene is SHK's favourite scene (bcuz SOMEONE's eyes and voice tone are so sweet and charming)!!!

omo, maybe he is getting like what our Unnie like, and so on... how sweet he is...

16 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

TRANSLATION: 

SJK: To be honest I am a man that is not very romantic, something which I am not like YSJ is he's very romantic. He is a character who is extremely romantic

HOST: YSJ is very romantic, who got denied many times over, If you met a woman in real life who constantly rejected you, would you continue to wait that long?

emember that in one interview, SHK had talked that she has not any plan about marrying yet in the near future. But she also said that she will marry someday.

I cant help connecting things SJK and SHK said to make a conclusion -which-we-all-know that "our Big Boss and Beauty are together, and they are very very very careful in order to lead their relationship to a HAPPY ENDING"

Just give me the full video and translation 

I am ready with my soju and chicken wings!! 

While listening to the live voting station 

so please keep voting while waiting! 

And :) because our OTP is SO DAZZLING!! 

OMG I cannot listen to his VOICE!! I am drooling from my soju 

Faints 

4 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

Thank you for this!

I just wanted to let everyone know our @lovesshi will translate some more clips for everyone and post it on the thread. I am working on the entire press conference video and I will be adding subtitles to it on my youtube channel. So if you are wondering why I am not updating. Its cause I am working on the entire press conference translation.  :) 

REMEMBER PLEASE KEEP VOTING!!! 

And what's your youtube channel's name dear??i'll be camping there

33 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

TRANSLATION: 

@lovely_skham_stvthank you for the updates.... i really enjoy the translation and the IG vid, kept listening to it actually in my PC over and over again... JK is so sweeettttt :wub:

Please take your time to do the full translation. 

Back to voting then... 

TRANSLATION: 

SJK: To be honest I am a man that is not very romantic, something which I am not like YSJ is he's very romantic. He is a character who is extremely romantic

HOST: YSJ is very romantic, who got denied many times over, If you met a woman in real life who constantly rejected you, would you continue to wait that long?

KYYYYYAAAAAAA! I LOVE HIS ANSWER, IT WARMS MY HEART TO KNOW HE IS A PATIENT MAN WHEN HE IS IN LOVE! GOSH I AM SO HAPPY TO HEAR HIM SAY THIS. SUCH A MATURE GUY REALLY! MY ADMIRATION FOR HIM GROWS BY THE DAY!!!

CHewy Hoe, please send my regards to our captain joongkyo. She is sorely missed but happy to see she still shares her view on SS through you or other loyal shippers. She really did not abandon us and that so great to know. 

Blossom Ent just posted a new video of SJK FM in Seoul. 

Great to see him so happy with his fans. Hope he will have a great time today as well!

Thank you so much for your updates and translations. Can't wait for his FM to start :)

SJK and SHK are giving us so many hints :lol:

Have a friend who managed to get a ticket at the last min...

she said he was nice, turned and said hello to them when they got on stage for the photo. Also tried to look at as many people as possible in the group. Flanked by bodyguards and fans were told no touching

10 minutes ago, hyukgu said:

I don't know whether it works or not but it seems like there's live streaming for his FM. :D

Just go to here or here

Thanks for sharing! Unfortunately it doesn't work on me. :tears:

Will just wait for @lovesshi and @lovely_skham_stv 's entire press conference translation. Thanks guys! Take your time..

And to others.. keep on voting! :)

6 minutes ago, ssnooow said:

Thanks for sharing! Unfortunately it doesn't work on me. :tears:

It's not working yet on me, too actually lol :lol: maybe because the FM still hasn't started yet but I'm not sure :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, while waiting for the other updates of SJK FM, a mail carrier came, and like finally, I got my Photo Essay after all this waiting :lol:13129691_953342984778774_1097249832_n.jp

OMO, SJK looks dashing! Thanks so much @lovely_skham_stv @hyukgu @lovesshi and everyone for the updates, pictures and translations. Keep them coming. Eonnie Chewy, thanks so much, please say our thanks to Cap J too :D 

Btw, did I hear someone says he wants to go to Phuket? :relaxed:

And what is it with the sleepy face eonni? Did you stay up late video call someone? Arrgh, these two, they are just too cute, keep giving us clues here and there... 

OqJnXQw.gif

Anyone knows where's that place in HK's latest IG post? I don't know why I was staring at the ceiling, lol...

At the rate I am going my soju is gone before I can even see or hear the video lol 

ok I just want to spazz on SHK latest IG upload while waiting 

SHK latest IG pic looks like she is in a hotel buffet? And she just woke up? And her timing for that picture is just so perfect like saying hello I just woke up and feeling sleepy to someone? And her private IG got updated as well? 

Perfect timing mr and Mrs song, I am too invested in both of you already! Just invite me to your wedding!! 

I JUST HAD TO SHARE THIS.... BECAUSE HIS THAI PRONUNCIATION IS QUITE GOOD, HES ACTUALLY BETTER THAN A LOT OF OTHER KOREAN CELEBRITIES.... 

I LOVE THE HOST SHES ONE OF MY FAVOURITE THAI MC'S, SHE DOES NOT GIVE UP!!! SHE WANTS THAT CONFESSION [btw she's married and has a baby]

THE HOST: ONCE AGAIN PLEASE, SORRY [THAI]

SJK: SORRY [THAI]

HOST: I CONFESS MY LOVE [THAI]

SJK: I CONFESS MY LOVE [THAI] , I CONFESS MY LOVE [WHILST GIVING THE AUDIENCE THAT KILLER SMILE]

AND EVERYONE IS SQUEELING!!! FROM HOST TO AUDIENCE.......

OKAY BACK TO TRANSLATING :)

Seriously wonder how he can manage his manly and cute sides that perfectly? :blink:

And I always love his manner, gentle, polite plus how cute when he tries to wave at fans before leaving:

(credit as labelled)

Thank you so much for your time and effort spending on translation @lovesshi & @lovely_skham_stv and other shippers for updating information ^_^ Updates from Kyo and our namja's FM make my weekend for sure :rolleyes:

@stargazer187 welcome back to the ship, I know that feeling, even I do backread and keep track each hour but I still can't release all feelings in my heart since there're too many awesome posts to give my hat off to ^_^

And I love your poem @Chewy Hoe :lol:

how Long more? So I can run down to honey pig and grab some nice meat and more soju lol 

anyone who comes Taipei, you have to visit honey pig! Nice authentic Korean bbq with nice looking oppas 

https://m.facebook.com/HoneyPig.tw

@superbigcat lol did I make a poem? Which post? You know i only start posting like crazy when something exciting is happening so I don't know which one? 

1 hour ago, hyukgu said:

It's not working yet on me, too actually lol :lol: maybe because the FM still hasn't started yet but I'm not sure :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, while waiting for the other updates of SJK FM, a mail carrier came, and like finally, I got my Photo Essay after all this waiting :lol:

waaaaa i want this too :bawling:

Archived