[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

2 minutes ago, mariekantalla said:

@joongkyo yap, you're right..... SJK had to pretend that he was trying not to stare (I'm still giggling...:lol: )

Huhh?.

I meant he was laughing while looking at SHK because he had to convey the emotions of not looking at that woman's chest. If you really think SJK was ogling at another woman's chest. Then I guess you can't be a shipper?. So, I am not understanding what you're saying. Or are you trying to be funny?. Because I don't get your joke.

@Chewy Hoe who wrote that crap to you?. Obviously not a SHK fan. Don't worry I get tonnes of messages like that and I've learnt to either have it out with them over PM or ignore them.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It might sound weird but I feel like as if I was the mommy who is so happy to witness her daughter meets the one. Just look at how Joong Ki looks at Kyo and how the happiness sparks in Kyo's eyes, I'm jumping over rainbow because of this.

Later on you two should express your thankfulness to the DOTs crew since you'll have enough photos for your wedding ceremony, seriously. :phew:

Source: together_wm

@joongkyo you really are a hoot.. ddeokbokki indeed... hahahaha. . In the  gif, the director really looked a little shy after shk spoke to him after she put her arms ard sjk 

@Chewy Hoe  virtual hug. . I value your opinions on sjk and I believe you are a true shipper like all of us and that you love them both.. don't let anyone get you down. . Pls keep posting info Abt sjk.. as most of us know shk better as she's been acting longer. . Opinions from long time sjk fans like you and  ilovesjk are very much appreciated 

@hyukgu I love how the thirst for the balcony kiss is so real. OMG..THEY'RE HOLDING HANDS BEFORE KISSING!

Whether you're Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Malay, Pinoy, Indonesian, HongKongese, Vietnamese, Greek, French, Italian , American, Canadian, Armeninan OR Martian...........this thirst is Universal.

237473099_dc270c1d.gif

OMG! seriously they should have shot this scene just like shown in BTSs. wow!! I can feel the heat and I can feel how bad SJK wanted to squeeze her tight in his arms. this is steamier than a steam engine!! :P

10 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

I have issues to address here. 

because you don't just send me hate mails here 

JUST BECAUSE: 

-I am a more of a SJK fan and I tend to post things related to him only because I know him better and I just wanted to share this for the benefit of those who don't and I noticed lot of people in this thread are Kyo fans as compared to Ki 

You make statements like: 

-SJK don't match up to Kyo and he has to level up to match her!! 

Excuse me, this is just the most ridiculous thing I have heard in my life!!

WHY? Because if you think he doesn't match up to Kyo then why are you in this shippers thread, like seriously???? 

You must have thought they look together that's why you are here right?? Or are you just a one sided Kyo fan who only wants her to be with who you want her to be and come here just to mock at Ki?? 

if everyone here with eyes can see, Kyo has changed her dressing style from feminine to more causal chic, sweaters and sneakers and all..

have I ever ever say anything about Kyo dressing down to match Ki???

You please take a look at all posts I have made! I have made it loud and clear that I SHIP both of them together and I have nothing but praises for Kyo!! I want them married and have kids and THAT'S WHY I AM HERE!! 

Lastly you ended with: you are not in the best position to discuss Ki because ilovesjk is here longer and she knows better!! I only trust her opinion!! 

You know what? I don't really care!! You have your right to value whoever's opinions!! But you have no right to tell me that I cannot discuss about Ki because I may not have been Long enough here but I know him Long and well enough!! 

It breaks my heart that I have to do it here but this is totally way out of line!! 

Just ignore that person. Trust me, most of us are grateful that you can share all about SJK in this thread:wub: Once troll then forever will be a troll :lol: Cheer up! Let's just be happy with all the happy news of SS:)

tumblr_mmhxvjBn0M1qlb9lao1_500.gif

I'm going crazy with all your posts...big THANK YOU~ KAMSAHAMNIDA *90 degree bow* for all the updates! 25+ pages in less than 24 hours~ SongSong shippers are the BEST!

DIOR Event---I was really expecting goddess unnie to attend but since the hype of their dating rumor is strong I guessed she just let her other half join in and explore her fashion world with their awesome staff.

The similar style~ gaaah...All my ships started out in similar styles then ended up to be REAL! Can't wait...although they have the same stylists but waaaah..

Siblings? Yeah right...forever playing safe..Well, we thank the staff for protecting them...As the famous cliche goes, action speaks louder than words...but WAIT...We have the action and the couple hint us through their words in interviews..They've mostly implied that they're fond of each other and didn't deny they were dating so booooom...Win-Win situation for us~~ Their BTS in tonight's ep screams chemistry! Halllooooo~ They're way too friendly and genuine.

Can I have a wine right now to calm down my feels?!?!?

m0IGR3V.gif

I can't fathom how gorgeous these two are. Both are exceptional in acting & they convey their emotions too well, I just can't help but admire them. Their sincerity towards their craft and warm personality to the people around them makes me feel proud that I support these two. Besides being way too visually pleasing through their perfect physical features, their personalities make them great artists holistically that can inspire the people. I love you both Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo! Feeling like a proud mom even though I'm younger than them..LOL.

I'll forever support these two. Been a fan since they've started but my admiration for them is stronger after DOTS! You both are worth supporting.

Again for the nth time...sends virtual group hugs to all..REEL or REAL. Yeah...haters out there we're going down with this ship..still sailing though proudly~~ ..SongSong shippers have come a long way and we have supported great people who had given us good vibes and positivity <3 

Group+Hug.gif

Me want to post edits/photos but way too busy.. T.T ..maybe tomorrow...

@Chewy Hoe I hope the stupid messages won't get you upset for too long. I like all your posts in this thread, Please keep them coming eonnie :) 

Some goodies to cheer you up! SJK is such an eye-candy in this red suit 

aefba21e4134970a191304b392cad1c8a6865df6

What's up with his face here LOL so dorky!

631053d6912397dd41298d985e82b2b7d1a28787

Back to handsome business lol

b679a7188618367aa4526e4129738bd4b21ce578

credits: as tagged/baidu

And I guess some of the VIP must be his fan too LOL I mean to be able to take pics at this close distance, pics takers must be right in the second row right? lol His popularity is really no joke! 

Not sure if this has been posted but Joong Ki will be featured in his first Chinese ad with Zhang Ziyi.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201604221523153925110_2

Yet another SHK connection since the two actresses are friendly, having worked together on The Crossing and The Grandmaster.

Even when they're not directly connected, other people are still bridging them together!

zhang-ziyi-and-song-hyekyo-arrive-on-the

4 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@hyukgu I love how the thirst for the balcony kiss is so real. OMG..THEY'RE HOLDING HANDS BEFORE KISSING!

Whether you're Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Malay, Pinoy, Indonesian, HongKongese, Vietnamese, Greek, French, Italian , American, Canadian, Armeninan OR Martian...........this thirst is Universal.

LOL And now I 100% believe the real reason they chose to show that scene from far far away is because of THE REALNESS OF SS :lol:

SJK must be so overwhelming during that scene since he really couldn't control himself when kissing her!!!

Running%2BMan%2B5th%2BAnniversary%2B%252

@bliss7  fiuhhh Fanning my self here... the wine kiss BTS was definitely steamy enough to fuel our imagination :P, idk maybe because wearing casual clothes is makes the scene more homey?

we need our body language expert here..... @angieknows_11 what do you think?

@hyukgu agree... that's why they didn't even dare to show the close up.... even from a distance the balcony kiss is everything..... :wub: really glad that they finally show a closer look although still from a distance... 

Ahh what a fine fine kiss they have there....  ~ romance book mode is very active right now... 

22 minutes ago, hyukgu said:

AND FROM ANOTHER ANGLE

DC Inside

OMG thank you for your beautiful sharing, I scream in my heart when recognize that in stead of standing still, Kyo was moving her head slightly, she is active, maybe to make sure that they have the most enjoyable kiss? :blink:

Awwwww SongSong...both of you are just too perfect :wub:.Thanks for everyone's update

Here's another excerpt from JK HB interview

Regarding YSJ's job that affects his relationship with KMY .If it happens in real life..

"Actually i thought about this and had discussed with the actors.I will feel apologetic towards my lover,because i need to leave in the middle of a date and i can't see her often just like YSJ.Personally i do not want to be like that,but i need to understand and adapt with these kind of situation.When we faced a situation like what YSJ and KMY are facing,i feel that the most important aspect is honesty.If we can be honest with each other,no matter how much uncertainties arise,we can genuinely understand each other feelings and opinions."

Archived