[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-She said her idea regarding marriage continue to change "whether to get married or not' is constantly on her mind.But at the end of the day she wants to get married

Sorry to cut your post, @khxy ...but this statement from SHK is so beautiful ... I don't know how to describe what I feel right now...I'm flying! ...so happy ...BLISS! :wub:

She's thinking of marriage ...meaning she's dating someone right now! How could she think of marriage if she's not happily seeing someone? Oh my gosh!!! :bawling: I'm so happy, I'm crying!

OMG she look gorgeous and glowing. She seems to have lost some weight but she still look radiant. SHK you are a goddess SJK is lucky, heck both of you are lucky to have each other. Can someone please translate the part where she was talking about the marriage? Thank you.

7 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

READ ENTIRELY BEFORE FREAKING OUT

Because SongSong didn't know how popular this drama was overseas when they were in HK, they were completely surprised by the wave of interest in their promotion.

SHK especially felt extremely proud of how popular SJK was in HK, girls in school uniforms were screaming OPPA and running after him. She laughed and said, it was so overwhelming that I almost felt pride in a maternal way. (umm....don't freak out, you know how wives can have maternal instincts towards husbands...don't take the word mother seriously - she meant maternal which is an emotion one of us can feel for anyone - friend of the same gender or opposite gender, also can be felt for someone you are romantically involved with). SHE MEANT SHE WAS EXTREMELY PROUD OF HIM.

ABSOLUTELY AGREE!

Well, I just want to add this picture to reinforce the quote above :D

a015a0ec92148312be3432c223d8802e.jpg

Also, that explains the reason why our lady took care of her boyfriend's latest photoshoot to single detail (suggesting location, sharing hairstylist, introducing 3 different photographers etc...)

To express how proud she felt, that is the superlative word she uttered. Lol i think it was a form of endearment. SHE'S SOOOOO PROUD AND HAPPY FOR HIM. 

thoughts about marriage huh? One thinks about that when he/she is in a relationship that is geared towards that. Haha if one is single then looking for a partner is the thought that should circulate and not marriage. Lol gotcha unnie

Looks like they are testing the waters and how the public are going to react if ever they announce their marriage. Look at that both talked about marriage. Let's just be patient my fellow shippers we might be hearing a good news soon. SJK and SHK we are prepared and always ready for both of you to tie the knot:D:wub:

17 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

READ ENTIRELY BEFORE FREAKING OUT

Because SongSong didn't know how popular this drama was overseas when they were in HK, they were completely surprised by the wave of interest in their promotion.

SHK especially felt extremely proud of how popular SJK was in HK, girls in school uniforms were screaming OPPA and running after him. She laughed and said, it was so overwhelming that I almost felt pride in a maternal way. (umm....don't freak out, you know how wives can have maternal instincts towards husbands...don't take the word mother seriously - she meant maternal which is an emotion one of us can feel for anyone - friend of the same gender or opposite gender, also can be felt for someone you are romantically involved with). SHE MEANT SHE WAS EXTREMELY PROUD OF HIM.

Well she did qualify it with "almost" right? :)

1 hour ago, joongkyo said:

Crying ugly tears, because she's so Goddessy!

I wanted to quote this one so bad.. Ughhhh she looks sooo young!!! A goddess indeed omg! She emits this very very positive and happy aura. I wanna cry too, I have never seen her this happy. She's really coming out of her ninja shell  :heart:

28 minutes ago, khxy said:

Added translation:

-She is very happy and she read all news regarding herself and all the casts.

-Before the interview, she was having meal with some of the casts/crew.She is not very busy nowadays

-She watched the last episode with some of her colleagues in the office.After watching, she thought back about filming process while drinking wine

-She said her idea regarding marriage continue to change "whether to get married or not' is constantly on her mind.But at the end of the day she wants to get married

source :baidu

*correct me if my translation is wrong

SJK mentioned about getting married in his FM and now it's SHK :wub: OMG YOU TWO JUST PICK A DATE ALREADY, NO NEED TO GIVE US MORE HINTS THAT YOU GUYS WANNA GET MARRIED TO EACH OTHER SO BAD :phew:

tumblr_static_tumblr_mfqetxy4pb1qgnyjgo2

21 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

She thought, so I had this kind of expression on my face while kissing.

She basically said she was surprised by her own expressions while kissing SJK..lol!

I. NEED. TO. QUOTE. THIS.

Poor my heart, it could burst out of excitement.

My_Ship_sails_itself.gif

8 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@thepixies technically she said "similar to" but you know what she meant right?. 

KISS SCENE

When they shot the kiss scene she treated it like a professional actor and didn't think too much of it. It was as normal as breathing and it was playing a character. However she was surprised when she was herself on tv - She thought, so I had this kind of expression on my face while kissing.

She basically said she was surprised by her own expressions while kissing SJK..lol!

So, "she treated it like a professional actor"; "didn't think too much of it"; "as normal as breathing"; "playing a character" ...BUT her body's natural tendency, heart, eyes and her feminine instincts did not lie, it was natural and feminine.  (my delusional mind! hahaha) :blush: :heart:

9 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@thepixies technically she said "similar to" but you know what she meant right?. 

KISS SCENE

When they shot the kiss scene she treated it like a professional actor and didn't think too much of it. It was as normal as breathing and it was playing a character. However she was surprised when she was herself on tv - She thought, so I had this kind of expression on my face while kissing.

DAMN!!!!! Her subconscious self is controlling her at that moment...waaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I love this revelations!!!!!

Okay 2 gorgeous single individuals have officially stated that they want to get married, now for the peace of the earth and happiness of human being, please make it happen, wasting your superior genes is in contrast with the universal power seriously!

8 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

KISS SCENE

Looks like someone enjoyed it wayyyyyy more than she let herself to :phew::wub: "normal as breathing" tho NY FAVVVVV SENTENCE KKKK

6 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

KISS SCENE

I kinda love her expression when she was kissing SJK in the truck.. Its so passionate and sexy! ;)

btw - thanks @joongkyo ..ur transalation is super awesome..

Archived