[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

4 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@bbunie thanks!. If the people who actually understand the Korean language aren't freaking out, I wonder why some international fans insist on being such drama queens.

I saw such hilarious and over dramatic claims over various SNS sites over SJK *drawing the line*....lol, okay, I guess whatever makes you sleep better at night?.

BUT, I'm glad some of you are leaving the ship. Why?. It will be much more peaceful with you gone. :) And hopefully we don't have to keep discussing stupid issues like the words Noona/Sunbae every again.

Bye, bye, bye

wahahhahaha.. I see his drawing the line alright 

IT SAYS  .. STAY OFF MY PRIVATE LIFE ....  

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you everyone who responded to my giddy assumption, haha. 

Happy to read some of you have the same assumption, and glad to read the wiser, more realistic ones. 

I'm going to watch an SNSD's concert in 30 minutes but look what I'm doing. Still reading this forum, still thinking about Song2 couple, and wondering how many pages I should backread after the concert later.

Have a good Sat night for everyone in Asia, and have a great day for those on another part of the globe. 

@bbunie: thank you for translating the positive comments about SHK and Song2 couple. It's such a relief to know more and more people are respecting her and rooting for uri couple. 

1 hour ago, bbunie said:

It seems this forum is sad bc of his interview but I found more comments routing for this couple! 

DOTS SJK: "Scandal with SHK? She is an untouchable senior" Interview 1(title is misleading you can see from the comments- its a clickbait)I just went over some comments that are relating to the couple. I know some are wrong but I tried my best! and its past 2am here I'll fix/add more in the morning so tired 

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/comment/list?oid=213&aid=0000864685

thanks for these trans <3<3<3 man~~is the journalist a hater? that title is totally misleading OTL, no wonder i saw it got trended for hours on Naver ysterday,

btw, it's funny how b4 dots was aired,comments basically gave shk warning to not get close with sjk 

these +ve response surprised me!songsong show such a strong chemistry indeed :phew::wub:

2 hours ago, 2cents said:

Yes and i read interviews with other actors that filming crying/emotional scenes are especially emotionally and physically draining on them, usually they'd film one of those scenes and need to rest (hence move to other casts filming) which is why i can feel why SJK felt so grateful to SHK for her voluntarily taking on the burden of filming all her scenes first - it would have been terribly tolling on her to film all those emotional crying scenes back to back.

Episode 15 was emotional for us viewers, it would have pretty hard for SHK to do these crying scenes back to back.. You have to get into character , cry on cue, cut for different angles, different scenes....but this episode really showcased what a great actress SHK is...

To all greats pals here, I sincerely thank you all for your awesome posts and updates, read many times, view the videos many time till my data gave me warming sign......:) I felt great to be SHK fan, being following her since AIMH, collected all her drama CDs.....  I really love her.

I love watching the last 5mins on Ep 16, Sjk refused to let go the kiss despite Shk gave many signals to him, instead he draw her nearer to him, ......oh so hilarious, so sweet....... I have reviewed so many times, giggling to myself like a little girl...  Thanks for DoTs that we get this pleasure of watching our Queen great performance..... speechless

More good news :) . A photo collage of DOTS cast's signatures.

Looking at her posts it's obvious that she isn't a KBS staffer, she's most probably the owner of a dessert store or a food blogger but I think the dessert store is more likely given her caption message. But strangely it seems she's been interacting with DOTS cast quite often.

Kyo's signature is dated one day after the meet-up at Serengetea and SJK went on the 1st of April, didn't we hear fan accounts saying that he popped into a dessert store in the middle of the dinner and we were all spazzing that he went to buy her dessert?. Lol, could it really be IN FACT true that he did.

Even though you all are busy people, thank you for always taking care of me.

The Serengetea signatures on the 27th night and early morning of 28th of March.

12912418_1091046954249389_350937349_n.jp

@joongkyo looooool do you have a battalion of gifs at the ready for trolls!?!! HAHAHA the bye bye bye one tho cracked me up! 

And wow the dessert shop, seems like a place dots cast frequent pretty often! And oh, if REAAAAALLLLY sjk bought desserts for shk on the night of the dinner.. :wub: Thanks for sharing yet again! HAPPY 400 PAGES!!!!!!! 

On 4/16/2016 at 7:18 PM, joongkyo said:

More good news :) . A photo collage of DOTS cast's signatures.

Looking at her posts it's obvious that she isn't a KBS staffer, she's most probably the owner of a dessert store or a food blogger but I think the dessert store is more likely given her caption message. But strangely it seems she's been interacting with DOTS cast quite often.

Kyo's signature is dated one day after the meet-up at Serengetea and SJK went on the 1st April, didn't we hear fan accounts saying that he popped into a dessert store in the middle of the dinner and we were all spazzing that he went to buy her dessert?. Lol, could it really be IN FACT true that he did.

The Serengetea signatures on the 27th night and early morning of 28th of March.

You're a real genius detective! The first thing I noticed was the message on their signatures. Both Joong-ki and Hye-kyo wrote "행복하세요" (Be happy) xD. Seems like they have many secret hidden codes that only shippers like us who likes to read in between the lines can decode~ 

Edit: I've edited my post because I don't want to mislead people in believing that place is true. IT IS NOT THE CASE. The place is in Tokyo, so naturally, it is virtually impossible for Joong-ki to travel there to buy the dessert. Please do not misinterpret it and take out to other websites without getting the facts right :sweatingbullets:

@joongkyo I agree with you dear, He clearly talks about her being a sunbae who is unsurpassable in terms of acting. 

Some people on social media need to stop missinterpert SJK's words. I think all of us here knew that he didn't call her Noona on daily conversation. His interview with national news and press conference in HK were the proof of it. Okay, case closed.

I want to share these gifs: 

Look at the way SJK naturally put his hand around his girl, on and off screen:wub:

qn9EEy.gif

Okdb9N.gif

I am a big fan of this forum because of the love that you have shown to my one and only Korean idol Song Hye Kyo. As our much love drama end, I just want to thank everybody for all the positive and good feelings you have shown on this thread. Ignore the negative and let us embrace the positive this drama brought us. This is my first time to join any forum and have always been a silent reader but the happiness you brought me and others made me want to join in and show my appreciation. Again Thank You! Gracias! Merci! and Gamsahamnida,  from the land down under Australia. Hopefully we will continue to support our idols and pray for their happiness. Fighting SongSong couple!!!

7 minutes ago, SarahLovesGh said:

You're a real genius detective! The first thing I noticed was the message on their signatures. Both Joong-ki and Hye-kyo wrote "행복하세요" (Be happy) xD. Seems like they have many secret hidden codes that only shippers like us who likes to read in between the lines can decode~ 

PLUS I just browsed through the user's Instagram. She took many photos of number sugar, which seems like a dessert store to me and she always uses the hashtag #numbersugarcaramel. So the fan accounts might be really true after all. :phew:

Omg I thought I was hallucinating when reading what SS wrote and I thought they said the same thing too but the handwritings were too closed and SJK's one was a bit messy for me to think they indeed wrote 행복하세요 ;)

Thanks @joongkyo for your new find :) 

I wonder why  KJW is writing 'thank you ' in Japanese on the autograph? 

And do both SS always write 'be happy ' in their autographs? I read that SJK has been writing that of late.. apparently in earlier years eg 2012 .. he didnt.  Any idea @ilovesjk?  How abt SHK?

whatever it is.. it is evident that both are very happy of late :wub:

@joongkyo as always, you're amazing with your finding. 

I remember the picture of SHK that the puppy guy in DOTS posted on his insta on 01apr and he said SHK didnt eat or drink on that day (correct me if Im wrong here). Now I have a feeling SJK did 'go out of his way' on that night to buy her some favourite dessert in the middle of the party so his lady could have something to munch on to survive the night (they had a pretty long party actually, she would have been really hungry if she didnt eat anything that night). And also I think someone mentioned in this thread SHK has a sweet tooth :) so yes, I'm gonna stick to the story that he visited the store to buy dessert for her lol 

What I really like about this thread is that the people are all so mature. That even the people who spreads negative vibes are juat ignored and given warnings. Maybe it speaks a lot about our ship too. <333

For now, I am actually really really happy with the news I receive of them. Was kind of scared that Dispatch would actually give them out, but I am glad that at least, there are people Dispatch is actually respecting lol. :)) i dont care if they become an open secret, if they think that will be the beat for both of them, then be it. XD

(Uuugh as i was typing this, I keep on rememberinv the car wash scene and I am sure as hell that wasn't scripted xD, remember how hye kyo actually said that KES is the typw of writer who would want them to preserve who they are while they are filming? I think most of the scenes there are of their doing, hence why we see all these realistic emotions flowing all the way through hahahaha)

Archived