[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

She's on her bed about to change. She gets a call from Shi Jin, and they do the equivalent of Face Time.

Not long after hanging up, Shi Jin pops by her place with drinks. Beer?

She's just washed her hair, it seems. He's waiting for her in her kitchen. Just cute talking ... She brings something up, and he pretends his arm is hurt. Mo Yeon presses, and she becomes frustrated. She's nagging now, and he gets up from his seat and to the fridge, but she badgers him. LOL. He walks away, and quickly comes back to pinch her cheek.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear All, 

I propose to open a Song2 Shipper fans group in Line. 

I know I haven't posted much but erm.....I'm a good person? Hahah. I'm a real Song2 fan from Jakarta, Indonesia, and you can see my Song2 fics in AFF as vanillasoul257.

My ID in Line is: inazyelia

It's my real name so I feel I'm risking a lot here. 

All infos shared there won't be shared anywhere else without permission. 

What do you think? I think I'll open the group if five other shippers agree to join.

The reason I want a group is because I feel it will keep me better updated, since I'm a teacher and I often disappear for hours and backreading a chat group is easier than backreading a soompi thread (of which I'm still trying to backread). PM me if you're interested. Thanks in advance.

KMY answers phone YSJ says he misses her.... Surprises her at her place....... He brings beer,...... Their talking at the dining table,....(sorry have no clue what they are saying) he pinches her cheeks soo cute....

Alpha team are saying goodbye to PRIVATE PUP......

The Alpha Team surprise Ki Bum and cheer him on ... Aww. Did he just graduate? So sweet!

All the guys then get a call ... Dae Young seems unhappy.

As the team packs their stuff, Dae Young is summoned by the general. He pushes the form he signed to him. They seem to be talking about it. Some talking ... After Dae Young leaves, he general tears the form.

Dae Young hangs his dog tag on Myeong Joo's doorknob.

Med Team are having coffee drinks together in the cafeteria, and Chi Hoon is complaining (maybe about his responsibilities as a new Daddy).

Shi Jin drops by the hospital, probably to tell Mo Yeon that he'll go to the department store. When are we gonna get another kiss?!

Mo Yeon wants to cry, but she stops herself. Shi Jin hugs her. WILL YOU KISS DAMMIT?!

Commander and SDY.... DISCUSS HIS APPLICATION.........

I'm assuming he rejected it and he ripped it up, he's still on the Alpha team......

KMY at the hospital with her team talking about Urk, I think they miss it, she got a call from YSJ, he meets her at the hospital I think he's telling her he has to leave..... He can't tell her where... She apologizes she's about to cry..... He hugs her for making her worried while hugging her, he was about to leave but she hugs him and he drives off, she remembers ASPARAGUS WORDS TO HER

SJ's about to go, but she goes up to him and hugs him. They hug some more. Before he leaves he caresses MY's face. She watches him drive away. :(

MY recalls Argus' words when he kidnapped her---about SJ disappearing about from time to time and how he won't ever come back one day.

At the cafeteria, she's distracted as Chi Hoon talks to her. She receives a text from SJ, and that cheers her up. The next scenes are her updating SJ with various text messages.

SJ and Alpha Team at their mission. While in the middle of the disaster, SJ is shot. Critically wounded! No!!!

Meanwhile, MY is walking the halls of the hospital on a perfectly good day. 

As SJ bleeds and is in shock, he remembers his senior who had died. DY is also shot, it seems.

A missile shoots at them, exploding the car where they've been hiding. The Alpha Team witnesses this---they're screaming in shock!

She texts him everyday.... Waiting for him to reply...... She's talking on the roof.... Oh no SDY AND YSJ TALK CURRENTLY ON BATTLE FIELD, YSJ GETS SHOT MOTHER.... NO....... KMY HAS NO CLUE...... SO SAD.... WTF....... SHES HUMMING IN THE HOSPITAL WALK WAY..... YSJ WHILE IN PAIN REMEMBERS THE CAPTAIN.... THE PLACE WHERE SDY AND YSJ WAS SITTING GOT HIT BY A MISSILE.... ALPHA TEAM IN AIRPLANE.... SO SAD THEY ARE SHOUTING

The Alpha Team are at the airport, lined up in the rain. They're met by the general, and Snoopy delivers the bad news.

The general has SJ's dog tags, and he shows them to SJ's dad who cries. 

Damn it!

MY is browsing her phone, and she's approached by her soldier spy---Looks like he'll break the news to her.

Meanwhile, MY is met by Snoopy at the hospital. He's delivering the bad news to her, too.

Everyone thinks SDY AND YSJ DIED..... COMMANDER IS QUITE DISTRAUGHT, HANDS ARMY TAGS TO SENIOR OFFUCIAL, HE CRIES, SOMEONE IS GIVING NEWS TO KJW THAT SDY DID NOT COME BACK, KMY IS GIVEN NEWS OF YSJ BY SNOOPY..... DAMNIT TEARS AGAIN..... RECAPPING WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME.....

Apparently, SJ's and DY's bodies couldn't be found ...

MJ yells at the soldier.

Anyway, MY cries and she's handed an envelope. It's a letter from SJ. She tears up as she reads it.

MY runs out of the hospital and cries as she drives.

MJ sees her dad. She's in tears. Dad apologizes. He hands her an envelope---probably from DY.

MJ is distraught and in denial. 

MY had driven to the military grounds. She finds MJ crying on the steps. MY talks to her. She seems to be pressing her with something. As she shakes her arm, she sees an envelope in MJ's hand. She realizes that DY met a similar fate as SJ. MY slinks to the ground and cries. 

Alone in her living room, she sulks, remembering SJ's words. 

She's met by SJ's senior at her place. He presents her with a paper to sign.

KMY drives to see KJW, asking why, what's happened, both woman are upset..... And..... KMYIS SHOUTING AND CRYING OH DAMNIT GIRLS THESE WOMAN ARE ANAZING...... SHE LYING ON THE COUCH REMEMBERING HIS WORDS, snoopy and rock fish officer are handing her a report, officially announcing his death.......

Archived