[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@joongkyo you made me want to learn Korean! I am sooooo jealous  of you!!!!!! But I am glad that u are around here too! Thank you for all your hard work!!!!!! Shall I confess or apologize? I think I will just confess! I really like you! Please continue your detective work! Hwaiting !

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, that's it. I have already requested @3rin through posts and a personal message to edit her post. Is it that difficult to follow a simple request of mine?. 

Whatever, I'm done. Do whatever you want and don't expect me to share any more posts. My mistake for thinking that people would play by the rules. I should have listened to the others, anyways no more information from my side will be shared.

5 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Guys, that's it. I have already requested @3rin through posts and a personal message to edit her post. Is it that difficult to follow a simple request of mine?. 

Whatever, I'm done. Do whatever you want and don't expect me to share any more posts. My mistake for thinking that people would play by the rules. I should have listened to the others, anyways no more information from my side will be shared.

The user is probably not online right now. If you look at her profile it says she last visited 1 hour ago, maybe that's why :/

@joongkyo please don't abandon us because of one person... maybe just maybe she's not that familiar with the forums yet (notification, message, etc) she did say she's new? please please please keep sharing, PLEASE!!!!

Guys, can we have the admin remove that post somehow???

@joongkyo

I hate to have done it, but ...

I just reported her post and explained why it should be edited or removed. I hope the mod will take care of it, and if so, I hope you will still continue to share your thoughts. You know how heavily we rely on your powers of insight and translating! ;) This thread just won't be as exciting and fun without your thoughts.

OMG!! My heart was racing while reading your post. It felt like I was watching the DoTs finale!! At first I thought twas SJK sister but I love the suspense so i continued reading. Seriously, you have a future in CSI or any fact finding job. I wouldn't be surprised if other shippers will hire you! LOL. You'll definitely give dispatch a run for their money. What you shared took away all my worries about later's episode. Thank You!!! You're beyond awesome!!! @joongkyo

I have said this a thousand times earlier on this thread and I'm gonna say this again: 

CAN WE ALL JUST PLEASE PLEASE AVOID POSTING UNNECESSARY COMMENTS ON THEIR IG, PLEASE? LET THEM LIVE IN PEACE AND LET'S JUST BE GRATEFUL THEIR ACCTS ARE PUBLIC. One thing I've always disliked is seeing cringe-worthy spam posts on SHK IG, her colleagues and people surrounding her. Like seriously people! It's not like they're gonna tell you and don't make ot too obvious that we're stalking their accts or something. Another thing that I don't really like to happen is the people surrounding our couple will delete their posts, or worse, making their accounts private! Atleast we all can get something right? Slow news is way better than no news. Thank You! 

@joongkyo : sometimes I think you work for Song Song couple to test our reaction to their relationship :)) Indeed!!!. I was out this thread and still haven't read your post yet . Unfortunately!!! :((( However through others' posts , i'm sure it's so amazing. You're so talented. 

Thank you for sharing your thoughts  @joongkyo... Amazing! :):wub:  I hope everyone including the lurkers would respect and follow your simple request. 

Thank you also to the one who posted the link of KBS  live stream :)  now i can watch DOTS even if i cant understand. HAHA

My wish for DOTS ending... They would get married and have a Little yoo si jin or Little Kang mo Yeon :w00t: Happy ever after ending please :rolleyes:

True.Lets be mature about it.Treat this like a family conversation.Who would want to betray the trust of another family members..Come one,Let's be RESPONSIBLE.It's like enjoying popcorns and chips with movie but dirtying up the whole entire theatre after the show ends.Bad Ethics!!

2 minutes ago, redwinecouple said:

OMG!! My heart was racing while reading your post. It felt like I was watching the DoTs finale!! At first I thought twas SJK sister but I love the suspense so i continued reading. Seriously, you have a future in CSI or any fact finding job. I wouldn't be surprised if other shippers will hire you! LOL. You'll definitely give dispatch a run for their money. What you shared took away all my worries about later's episode. Thank You!!! You're beyond awesome!!! @joongkyo

I have said this a thousand times earlier on this thread and I'm gonna say this again: 

CAN WE ALL JUST PLEASE PLEASE AVOID POSTING UNNECESSARY COMMENTS ON THEIR IG, PLEASE? LET THEM LIVE IN PEACE AND LET'S JUST BE GRATEFUL THEIR ACCTS ARE PUBLIC. One thing I've always disliked is seeing cringe-worthy spam posts on SHK IG, her colleagues and people surrounding her. Like seriously people! It's not like they're gonna tell you and don't make ot too obvious that we're stalking their accts or something. Another thing that I don't really like to happen is the people surrounding our couple will delete their posts, or worse, making their accounts private! Atleast we all can get something right? Slow news is way better than no news. Thank You! 

YEAH YOU'RE RIGHT.... THEY HAVE THEIR LIFE, SO DON'T LET OUR CURIOUSITY DISTURB THEM... 

IT'S HAPPEN ON IG... SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT SHE ASKED HYUN KYOUNG ON HER POST "in jeju" ABOUT ARE KYO WITH HER, AND HYUN KYOUNG DELETE HER POST... SO IT'S MEAN DON'T DARE TO BOTHERING THEIR LIFE ESPECIALLY KYO'S PRIVATE LIFE...

THEIR FRIENDSHIP SO STRONG...!

ABOUT THE OWNER OF MONG SHIL, I THINK SHE IS SOMEONE CLOSE TO KYO... 

41 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

@joongkyo

I bow down to you!

I love it! You really thought about everything! :) Thank you for taking the time to share your observations with us!

And I am absolutely giddy!!! :D 

@applegirl2 Thank you for adding this great find to our thread! :D *Virtual hug*

@joongkyo chingu...I was able to read parts of it...OH BOY YOU ARE JUST UNBELIEVABLE GIRL!!!! LOVE IT, SUPER ADORE IT, IT'S SO DAEBAK!!!! 

Archived