[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, jakey09 said:

These two won't let me sleep. 

My exact thoughts. I was like oh yeah let just check my fb before calling it a night and then I see a bunch of new pictures and I'm like well, there goes that idea 

@boozle14

Yes, it looked like he shifted nearer to SHK before he sat down. That was so subtly done that you might miss it! Lol...

I'm getting excited by all your updates here although I missed the press con. Gonna back track now....but I must say that they were both glowing with happiness and there's a certain aura around them that spreads their happiness to us too! They really look so good together! They need to attend more press con and interviews to prepare for their official wedding one fine day soon.   :wub: The ceremony will be jam-packed for sure!

4 minutes ago, MairaA said:

My exact thoughts. I was like oh yeah let just check my fb before calling it a night and then I see a bunch of new pictures and I'm like well, there goes that idea 

Same happening! Lol

5 minutes ago, audrey20 said:

MOD: I don't mean to quote pic here but am just trying to show the rest what I mean -- seeing this pic just screams this title "Thank you for coming to our wedding and we're off to our honeymoon!"

2 hours ago, ilovesjk said:

1st%20fist_zpssnhmgdx4.gif

I'm trying to work out what SJK is mouthing to her right here. He certainly didn't call her noona because his lips didn't extrude into his usual cute duck lips when uttering the word. Anyone want to take a stab at it? I wonder what he calls her. :) 

SHEEEETT!!!!!!!! 

He called her JAGIYA!!!! That's it I 'm officially DEAD!!!!!! 

JAGIYA : BABY 

I am so DEAD and now I'm a zombie!

Archived