[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

5 minutes ago, sf4kdrama said:

Confession time:

who look at Her wrist first to see if she's wearing "the" watch ?  ... Me!! ...Aack!!

Although it's a natural reaction after the recent chains of event... it's a perfect example of the type of reaction /obsession that cause unfavorable distraction to upcoming activities of JK and HK as individual Artist.  I wouldn't be surprise if JK stops wearing the watch.. (quietly: but if he does, he's gonna be my Hero!)

for the Love of SSC, I'm gonna checking myself into shipper rehab.

I'm with you there chingu. lol. Since the airport video I've been trying to see if she's wearing the watch.

It's understandable though that dhe isn't wearing it. :D

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 21/02/2017 at 7:26 PM, utkim said:

W About Love and Marriage
<W Korea> Do you believe in the saying, “Friendship could not exist between man and woman”?
<SHK> I agree with that. I do not have a male friend. Although I am close to Ah In-ssi who is in the same agency and JK-ssi who starred in the drama together (with me), but for them, I am probably a good noona who treats them to nice meals, isn't it so?

Have been pondering, scrutinizing, thinking about this segment of the interview over and over.... and the more I think, the more I find her answer weird and dubious.... 

W Korea asks if she believes in platonic friendship. She answers no. But yet she feels that she has to explain why is she so close to YAI and SJK. Don't u find it weird?

It's like firstly, she doesn't really have to explain why she's close to them. 

And secondly, by saying she's close to them and none of them are her boyfriends, she's actually contradicting her very first answer that she agrees that "friendship could not exist between a man and a woman".

Plus, instead of saying why she doesn't treat them as boyfriends ( like maybe personality clash etc those reasons), she chose to say what she thinks of their view of her, which is only a "good noona who treats them to delicious meals".

Do you also find her answer don't really tally? Like a bit self contradicting. And it's like a deflection as some of you have pointed out. I'm also slowly beginning to see it that way. So essentially she didn't really answer the question since she contradicted herself by admitting she has 2 close guy friends who are not her boyfriends.(haha) It's either she does believe that platonic friendship does exist after all. OR, one of the 2 close guy friends is more than a close guy friend- he's her boyfriend!:wub:

Then that makes her not too truthful about her first statement that she doesn't have a boyfriend. (Erm?) Or maybe the true meaning is lost in translation. Or she really can't reveal that fact yet and therefore she has to say that. :lol:

One more thing, she and YAI hardly been caught recently having meals. But she and SJK have been caught a few times already. So that foodie companion excuse is for SJK more than for YAI! Haha. Am I making sense here? And why does she have to give (quite a weak) excuse for SJK? Cos it's real! My conclusion! 

Just find that the more I think about it, the more I find her contradicting, and the more I find it self contradictory, the happier i feel, cos it can only mean she is not revealing everything, and it can only mean there's something really fishy with her and SJK. :lol:

But once again, the true meaning can be lost in translation. But definitely having more hope for them now. Haha!  Just my long two pence! Hehe. Have a good day, chingus! 

@sf4kdrama Nope! I didn't pay attention on Kyo's wrist. I know she won't wear the same watch all the time. She wore a Rolex with the Director of WMagazine in London? 

@leba I guess she's practising those political talks when they make you go round and round the circle without giving you the answer you are expecting. That's normal right? Who would expect anyone to open their hearts in a magazine interview?

Wow SHK! How gorgeous can you get?? :blush: When she and SJK have children in like 2 years (YES, I'M CLAIMING IT!), the world will be blessed with another generation of super cute and beautiful people :glasses:

BTW, thank you to our dear chingus who never stopped sharing DVD contents. I have been using my imagination on the scenes and I'm already dying from all the love, what more if we can see the videos! Keep the love everyone! :heart:

Archived