[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, angieknows said:

Plane landed an hour ago, and now waiting for my shuttle. Will have to do a lot of backreading but heard about good news about SJK! Woot!

shout out to you, guys! You've been tagged! 

https://imgur.com/a/Jlzls

Awww congrats eonnie @angieknows ! i hope you have a great time there. Hope you got to meet both of them ! and gotta chance to hand the gifts personally to them or ms. Lee :P. Enjoy your time ! @ilovesjk and others who gotta chance to be there in SK

I bring very very very good news!!!!!.

Kyo is going to Baeksang, don't ask me how I know. It's not from her agency but the next best thing to the agency who has confirmed it. I believe the credibility of the source 10000%.

So now, I can actually be crazy happy~

giphy.gif

@angieknows soooooo happy to see you've landed safely. Look at the timing of your landing and this happy news, you were just meant to go!. Aren't you happy that you listened to my crazy advice. Haha

Omg.... thank you for the happy news joongkyo. 

I can't wait to see our couple at the event. I don't mind how those two will act around each other, seeing them at the same event is enough for me. 

To the shippers that attend this event, have fun guys. Hoping the best for u guys. 

@joongkyo YES! This just made my day/night! I am so glad I did listen to you! :D so happy! Ilovesjk and Kyo 's plane should be landing soon. Lol, actually, ilovesjk and I almost met at the same airport in the US, but she was on a different flight. Lucky her had access to wifi on her airline, and so, she could marathon DOTS. Korean air doesn't! I saw a couple of people watching it, though, on their laptops. 

Now, let's hope we meet the songs and we can take a picture with them ... You guys will be tagged, and some of you specifically. Hehehe.

@melissala And @Elaine Chan I'm glad I got here safely, too. I'm not scared of flying, but I don't like long flights as I just realized they make my feet swell. I need to be able to move around and stretch out my legs.

@tikawarokka Thank you! it'll be hard, but I'll try my best to have a great time. Lol.

OH MY GEEEE I JUST DIED!! THANKS SO MUCH @joongkyo !! Ya the best!!

@finickyfray @Chewy Hoe Don't think I can eat domino's pizzas and drink red wines with you guys. I'm dead right now and perhaps this is my soul writing this post!! lol

Wooooohhh this is the BEST day ever!!

SJK_halftime_gif.gif

Edit: @angieknows Oh wow you're in SK right now and omooo that SJK shuttle bus!! So glad to know that you arrived safely! I'm so excited for you and other shippers to see and/or meet both Songs! Wooh! Congrats in advance! Hehe. ^^~

@angieknowsGlad to know you've landed there safely. Hope you have a great time. Dont forget to have fun though :lol:@joongkyo Oh MY FREAKING GOSH!! Best news ever! Thank you for sharing with us about this. Finally, we can see them again. Im soo happy (perhaps kinda dying now) when i read your post. Definitely made my day. Cant wait for the day comes, because ill definitely will camping here.:wub:

I need dance to.celebrate let's wait Friday night what will be happen. 

I just think in my mind maybe both of them have three scenario to make people not realize if both of them really dating 

The scenario one:  both of them try to avoid each other and not set in the same table. If they do this kind it's make us easy to analysis because we know Mr sjk expressions in the first press conference dots. He act like a strength but failed hahahha

The scenario two:  both of them act like a best friend. If they do it something like that wooow taeba may be yo ah hi also confirm to come so three of them can walking together in a red carpet and take a picture with so many media who's crazy waiting for them. 

The scenario three : just act like a couple holding hand, walking in a red carpet together and set in the same table and don't care the media will be talking about their relationship.

Who's know we never know right because sjk is cleverer person I ever know. I still remember his action to protected kyo when both of them going to hongkong on April a month ago. But I'm happy they going to baeksang because I miss both of them already and I can see right know. 

Lets go party ladies and thank @joongkyo for the information you get it's really good news for us. This ship is always sailing friend.

OMG I can't believe in my eyes I'm screaming like crazy thank you so much for the news @joongkyo <333333  (unable to find any proper emoji)

Cheers for our comrades' continuous and firmly contribution on voting during the last month, this is yours <3

LET'S PARTY 3 DAYS IN A ROW WITHOUT SLEEPING MY PEOPLEEEEEEE

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

@ssnooow you are funny! Technically if you took my hint since early today you would have died since then and J post just further make sure you continued dying till Friday 

well resistance is futile really lol 

Hahaha! Yup i believed in what you said earlier unnie, i was just holding it in mainly because that h e l l a phrase *official confirmation from agency* been burried deep in my mind since the past few days like a tug of war between that and *positive thinking*. Uhuh. Hahaha. XD

SJK will be filming Schwarzkopf CF tomorrow. ^^~

2016-06-01_2106?async&rand=0.14528533332

88eb08c1gw1f4fy4kvhyfj20qo1bfwqj.jpg

-credit as watermarked-

@ysteee the next BIG thing is probably... they gonna MARRY. And we will all DIE! lol xD 

I think everyone is dead when i make this post. SS IS GOING! THEY ARE GOING! ONCE AGAIN, BOTH OF THEM ARE GOING! PRAYERS PAID OFF! :w00t:

This is like a roller coaster jinja! First, DOTS gonna produce this DVD, which probably will cost alot but IM DEFINITELY BUYING! Second, baeksang voting has ended and uri SS won. Third, we able to see SHK goddess in public event. Forth, SJK's confirmation on going baeksang. Fifth, SHK IS GOING TOO! OMG so what's sixth, seventh,eight? I DONT KNW BUT I CAN FEEL MORE GOOD NEWS COMING ! :D  

And to @angieknows glad you're arrived safely! YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE SS! OMG, I ENVYYYY BUT PROUD BCUZ 4(?) of you SS shippers are going on behalf of us and what not, you prepared the msg box and @~*kYo*~ for the banner! EONNIES JJANG! HEART HEART! :heart:

WE ALL WILL HAVE A SWEET DREAM TONIGHT! :) 

@ssnooow LET'S PRAY HARD :w00t:

Archived