[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, phenomenon said:

Sorry to cut your post

Is it possible that he was talking about the body condition of GF? Long/short hair whatever that match her well something like this? 

Lol I realised I missed some words in my post. Have edited in 

ok based on this video below as said by the Chinese translator : it seems according to my different body conditions, my answers keep changing. 

Seriously with the constant asking of his ideal type in China fan meets, he seems to have lose track of what he is saying and is just giving random answers already. He was only given 2 choices to choose from! And the Chinese papers I think is HK papers are really funny as well! Of all times you choose to release this news today when he was only given 2 choices to choose from. Let him say it himself then it will be the truth when he is not limited to choices! 

i was unable to watch last night, thankyou everyone for the update, translation!! it seems as if i have watched his FM last night :) 

last 3 days of voting!! even less than 3 days dont forget to vote..

19 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

This boy have guts to show pictures no guts say name!!! Tsk tsk 

i already say yesterday after his fan meet to just say a name and he still choose to drive this Noona crazy by saying the same old things! And now he say he choose Long and short hair according to his mood??? wah SJK you be the death of me! At your fan meet in Taipei, you better just say the name really since its your final leg you have nothing to lose!! 

now everyone will want to force a name out of him lol 

i love the fans at Shenzhen you really know how to upstage him! 

@ysteee Baidu SJK bar also blue light ah....the whole stadium the light ups are blue 

It seems that the length of SJK's ideal girl's hair  will depend on SHK's hair length

8 hours ago, khxy said:

I hope i get this right

When the host asked whether he mind his girlfriend gets drunk.

He said he doesn't mind if she drinks but mind if she gets drunk because he will worry.He will go and look for her if she gets drunk,if he can't find her,he will track her using phone gps

The way he answer this type of questions, I feel like he's talking about his current situation. Or it's like he has experience this before or even still do now. As we know already SHK said when she's drunk she often get so high and can act silly. She acted the drunk scene in DOTS based on her own experience, lol.

qDqdl70.gif

So yeah, no wonder SJK have to learn how to use the app GPS to track down his girl, being the protective bf that he is, woops :phew:  

Aren't they just sooo sweet  :blush:

Last night I was thinking, will there be any news tomorrow after SJK revealed his new ideal type in the FM, I mean we can easily conclude he had SHK in mind when choosing one of the options. And now we know Sing Tao and Apple Daily write it in their article too, I think these are two big media in Hong Kong, I'm not sure though. And reading from the fan account, SJK fans also think he's talking about SHK. This makes me think SJK is so brave and honest in answering those questions. If he doesn't want to fuel on the fire he can just answered randomly and not specified his answer to lead to one person, well just to avoid more rumors, lol. But SJK, you really can't help it right?

I know SJK, I know... Ki :heart: Kyo. Thank you, you are indeed the captain of this ship :D 

@rayeolivia I still can't stop smiling even now, we might hear more in the next FM. Be prepared to die again and again :lol:

Btw guys, only 3 more days to vote.

SJK: 74.00% (just 10 minutes ago I checked he's at 75.14%)

SHK: 85.93% 

Fighting!

DUZA7WM.gif

am i the only one who does not want to see SJK leave china or seen at the airport today or the next day ?  because I expect him to still be in china till SHK to come to attend her event on may 31 .  And both together leaving china after the event is finished . no need to see their preview pics of them leaving.leave China as a ninja , is enough for me hehehhe #pardonmydeluluhopes#  :blush::D

Anyways, whenever I watch DOTS, i feel like these two were courting each other through the scripts. Am I the only one? SJK was chasing her through the scripts lol. I feel like a voyeur. 

When he returns to Korea, he basically disapears. Kind of lonely without seeing him and SHK because both are so quiet when it comes to personal life. 

As for his gf being drunk. He is so manly. Lol That's a really protective bf but he's so caring. He seems the type to take his drunk gf home, clean her up, put her to sleep and then go home. Or even stays there just to make sure she doesn't have alcohol poisoning haha: 

12 minutes ago, Summer Rize said:

am i the only one who does not want to see SJK leave china or seen at the airport today or the next day ?  because I expect him to still be in china till SHK to come to attend her event on may 31 .  And both together leaving china after the event is finished . no need to see their preview pics of them leaving.leave China as a ninja , is enough for me hehehhe #pardonmydeluluhopes#  :blush::D

Nope.. me too.. kinda wish that he'll stay till the 31st.. hey he can make up excuses to stay longer .. like he can say he's sick.... love sick.. haha

10 hours ago, khxy said:

I hope i get this right

When the host asked whether he mind his girlfriend gets drunk.

He said he doesn't mind if she drinks but mind if she gets drunk because he will worry.He will go and look for her if she gets drunk,if he can't find her,he will track her using phone gps

Hehe, still catching up with the thread, but your post made me feel it will be a wonderful Sunday today ^^

so not long ago, SJK publicity announced he's not tech savvy so he didn't have any SNS but now he is saying he knows how to use app to track his gf's phone. DAE to the BAK.

I'm using several SNS but have no idea how to track s.o's phone using apps, hehehe, I'm not tech savvy either I guess:phew::phew: 

After I went to the church today, I immediately started reading all your posts. Thank you everyone for the updates and translation. Hope to see both of them on May 31. Hihi. Can't help myself to smile while jumping. Hahahaha. Starting to make delulu hopes. :blush:

7C8042D9-0080-4B90-A6A2-67762753B5D1_zps

yet another word from SJK on the way to the airport!

He's still marveling over the YiZhiBo app... Seems to have finally realised that Korea has a similar app called V app from Naver.

I wonder if he will now be signing up for it too? The Korean fans would probably be happy... Have seen some of them complaining that if he can use YiZhiBo he should use their own V app..

edit: full translation of car broadcast by SongJoongKi_SG

3118259D-BD00-42A4-A743-3AD5F87493FE_zps

Archived