[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Elaine Chan said:

Oh my..the mc is asking him to answer question very fast.  1q. U like short hair or long hair? He answered long hair. ..2q. U like older or younger woman? He said older     ...sorry..thn my streaming lag....:sweatingbullets:

MC asked he like tall girl or short small size, he said small size.. All his answer pointing to our SHK... :D

The host-nim, can you say someone name with someone name and let him choose? Bcuz my shipper heart cannot stand him going around in the circle. HAHAHA :rolleyes:

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE UPDATES. KEEP IT COMING BCUZ IM CAMPING HERE TONIGHT! :D 

2 minutes ago, khxy said:

His ideal type-Shenzhen fm

Q&A

Long hair,older than him,kind hearted,looks pretty when eating and stay youthful

His ideal type is HER, the one we all know....Just say out her name like unnies here said, we all know already, oppa...hahaha.

This time he sang Girl. I love this song and I specially love to hear this song by him. It always touches me.

Thanks unnies for the treaming link and updates/translations. :heart:

7 minutes ago, khxy said:

Q&A

Long hair,older than him,kind hearted,looks pretty when eating ,youthful and small built (petite)

Are you trying to tell us something SJK-ssi? Because we already got the point :phew:

His ideal girl Q&A

二选一
长发?短发? 长发
年纪大or小? 大的
清纯or性感 清纯
身材小巧or模特修长型 小巧
吃东西好看or笑起来好看 吃东西好看

long hairs or shorts hairs?  Long hairs

older or younger? Older

innocent look or sexy? Innocent look

small size or tall as model? Small size

pretty when eating or pretty when smile ? Pretty when eating

he also mentioned girl with  kind heart is important too

cr  baidu

SJK, please just us her name !:phew:

2 minutes ago, luvshynsjk said:

He mentioned the 'blue light' from the audiences is beautiful when he was singing, I am wondering what light he refer to... Is it the ki❤️Kyo blue light? From far and there are so many of them.. 

The ki :heart: kyo banner sparkling in blue light from the picts that posted here before.. 

Aaaaaaahhhhhh i want to scream like a crazy fangirl, but my kids will think mummy is crazy :lol:

On 28/5/2016 at 7:51 PM, khxy said:

Q&A

Long hair,older than him,kind hearted,looks pretty when eating ,youthful and small built (petite)

Thank you so much khxy. I can hear the wedding bell is ringing...

• Long hair: Checked
  • Kind hearted: Checked, she does narration for children who have rare disease, calls people signing up for protection of animals, does volunteer works in silience and so on.
  • Looks pretty when eating: She's the goddess of the goddess who looks perfect all the time, and they have had many "coincident" meals together. 
  • Youthful: People say she remains the same since debut, she says it's not like that but she always tries her best to keep the inner self stays youthful.
  • Small built: Their height difference & perfect shape when hugging each other are like made from heaven.

I'm swimming in bliss.

19 minutes ago, luvshynsjk said:

He mentioned the 'blue light' from the audiences is beautiful when he was singing, I am wondering what light he refer to... Is it the ki❤️Kyo blue light? From far and there are so many of them.. 

Im sorry, SJK sshi, but all i knw that ki❤️Kyo is the only 'blue light' :phew:

This boy have guts to show pictures no guts say name!!! Tsk tsk 

i already say yesterday after his fan meet to just say a name and he still choose to drive this Noona crazy by saying the same old things! At your fan meet in Taipei, you better just say the name really since its your final leg you have nothing to lose!! 

now everyone will want to force a name out of him lol 

i love the fans at Shenzhen you really know how to upstage him! 

@ysteee the whole stadium the light ups are blue 

image_zpsw7yer2bp.jpeg

Still in coma after all these posted above. Thank you everyone for the updates. *bows deep* 

woah. I can't find a word to explain how I feel about his ideal type. Since he can't say her name outright, then describing her is the next best thing. Lol 

and that he mentioned the blue light......aaaaaaah my shipper heart is floating. 

21 minutes ago, khxy said:

Q&A

OMG! Yes, SJK, yes! We are gonna note that! Your ideal type is just too similar to someone we know really :phew: How can you be this obvious?!! LOL :D

yoo-jae-suk-mustache-gif.gif

Archived