[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His ideal woman all the while I know him is : Long hair, Long legs and taller than him, sporty 

after dots, he started liking shorter girls, cooks and humourous and alternates between Long and short hair and can be older up to 7 years old 

and then start saying different ideal types in fan meets and on programs 

SJK, your Noona is confused by you so the next time: JUST SAY THE NAME, WILL YOU??! 

Last time we have a candidate who is perfect match with Kyo's findings in the one she loves. And now we have Joong Ki's ideal type as:

Shorter than him - Humorous - Long Hair - Like to laugh - Optimistic - Good at Cooking.

I couldn't be surprised more :phew:

Screen%20shot%202016-05-27%20at%207.08.2

15 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

His ideal woman all the while I know him is : Long hair, Long legs and taller than him, sporty 

after dots, he started liking shorter girls, cooks and humourous and alternates between Long and short hair and can be older up to 7 years old 

SJK, your Noona is confused by you so the next time: JUST SAY THE NAME, WILL YOU??! 

I love this!!! Haha!

8 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Or if it's hard to say the name, just flash the photo in the big screen... just like this...

DFTS5-00047a.jpg

Or just give us the call sign... BEAUTY! :blush:

The moment he say his ideal type have to be good in cooking...my heart and sleepy eyes brighten up....hahaha...An i am thinking it will be tomorrow headline...lol!! Now we can relax and sleep soundly and sweetly! hahaha

30 minutes ago, luvshynsjk said:

The Mc asked whether he feel kind of lonely after the fan meet when he is alone in hotel.. He answered that he will call LKS.. But I guess he meant he will call SHK.:). Calling LKS is kind of funny.:P

well LKS is his best friend, so yea I guess one would call their best friend when they're lonely. oh wait... isn't SHK his ~best friend~ too 

Screen%20Shot%202016-05-27%20at%2010.57.

Omg @joongkyo now he just finished boardcasting in the car in Korean again!! 

Please go watch the replay and translate what he says. All I wanted to hear him say is SHK name lol but of course he didn't 

image_zps9s6bjkrh.png

He looks Wide awake!! And PLEASE STOP CALLING LKS!!! Come on!! 

GO BACK AND VIDEO CALL YOUR IDEAL WOMAN!! 

7 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Omg @joongkyo now he just finished boardcasting in the car in Korean again!! 

Please go watch the replay and translate what he says. All I wanted to hear him say is SHK name lol but of course he didn't 

He looks Wide awake!! And PLEASE DO NOT GO BACK AND CALL LKS!!! Come on!! 

GO BACK AND VIDEO CALL YOUR IDEAL WOMAN!! 

Link for the car broadcast?

16 minutes ago, human1981 said:

감사 very much

he said that he was very touched by the fan event - lights and singing.

was worried if many people would come considering the size of the venue. Thanks the fans and hopes that tomorrow is a lot of fun too.

He's reading messages and is amazed that people from HK came , amazed that Koreans can also view the fanmeeting - thinks that it's amazing.

Messages are too fast so he can't read them. He's saying he isn't tired.

He's laughing about the ball game and says that a tennis ball would have been too tough. But he'll challenge that if fans want.

Talking about the rain. Telling people to take care while driving and be safe.

Still amazed that messages are being posted so fast. Thanking all the fans who have come to several fanmeets.

Says goodnight and will see everyone tomorrow.

2 hours ago, joongkyo said:

WINE WAS TASTY! OMG ..... DID HE JUST ADMIT TO TASTING THE WINE DURING THE KISS!

HE WANTS THE WOMAN TO INITIATE THE KISS!~...OKAY~. (* We know who initiated the kiss in DOTS)

i literally choke up on my drink when i read this. Oh my my.... He is really trully something.. :phew:

Archived