[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, joongkyo said:

SongSongCouple - 1st Soompi Fan Project

We're glad to announce that we'll be doing the first fan project (*hopefully we'll get to do many more*) from the members of the SS couple thread here at Soompi

The project is to organise a message collage from SS fans for SS, please make sure that your messages do not exceed 4 lines!. Don't be smart and use super small font size..lol. There will be one copy for SJK and one copy for SHK, so the same messages will go to both of them.

• Also, any messages that talk about Marriage will not be accepted!
  • Deadline for the messages will be 29th May.
  • The font size should be 12-14.
  • Please use English for the messages, sorry ...this isn't to discriminate but to maintain uniformity and also we'll be able to check the content of the messages.

@angieknows has been kind enough to agree to deliver the fan project from all of us. So please thank her <3.

You can PM your messages to me with the subject - SS Fan Project so that I won't miss it, I'll collect them and send it to Angie.

Already send my message to our dear song-song ki-kyo couple, through the kindness of @joongkyo and @angieknows , thank you very much for this wonderful project.   

Happy camp full English subbed! XDDD

LMAO!!! I enjoyed watching this! I don't know how many times SONG HYE KYO was said by the members and of course by our Joong Ki. I love his smiles everytime SHK is said, especially when all said "Tonight we are all Song Hye Kyo!!" ♡w♡

Hello Comrades! It's been few days since i last dropped by. Work got me stucked:sweatingbullets:

@joongkyo, i heard about the project. I want to join in sending the message to our SongSong. Is it still possible for me to PM latest by tonight? BTW, i'm from Malaysia.

@yukiuwai, thanks so much for sharing the Happy Camp link. Definitely going to watch it when i have the time.

@~*kYo*~ and @angieknows, waaahh, i'm so happy for you guys that you'll be able to attend the Baeksang Award. And also for bringing the banner and messages from all of us here! Thanks thanks so much, you guys are such an ANGEL!

And, to other Comrades, hope you guys are doing well. Let's sail smoothly and with the positive vibes that our Ki and Kyo will attend the Baeksang Award:wub:

*gotta back to work now :P

Song Joong-ki, Park Bo-gum to appear in pizza ad

Actors Song Joong-ki and Park Bo-gum have been chosen as models for Domino’s Pizza, according to their agency Blossom Entertainment on Wednesday. 

Song and Park rose to stardom with recent megahit dramas, KBS 2TV’s “Descendants of the Sun” and tvN’s “Reply 1988,” respectively. Their agency released a teaser image of the upcoming advertisements.

“Song and Park are expected to create positive synergy that bodes well with Domino Pizza, based on their friendship,” a source was quoted as saying from the Italian food chain in Blossom Entertainment’s press release.

Advertisements featuring them will run in print and television soon.

By Son Ji-hyoung (json@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201605251501358155785_2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stars before-and-after photos

There are some female celebrities who showed off stunning changes in their appearance.

If you are on a diet now, it could motivate you weight loss.

1. Song Hye-kyo

Actress Song Hye-kyo, who played a lead role in megahit drama “Descendants of the Sun” with actor Song Joong-ki, was once chubby.

However, she is getting more and more beautiful each day.

*****skipped unrelated details*****

By Kim Soo-hyang (shkim@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201605251326367432496_2

My perfect senario would be: Boy goes to make a candle Jar for girl before he leaves for Changsa on the 10th May and she lighted it up on 25th May! 

I love my boy! He is so sweet and freaking romantic!! 

my heart.....BLISS

Also why would the candle maker heart be broken you tell me after he comes on 10th? It must be because he.........

LOL ok let's all die together 

DON'T LEAVE COMMENTS ON THE POST ASKING THE CANDLE MAKER ABOUT SJK AND SHK.

PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY TRANSLATIONS OUT OF THIS THREAD.

Another set of friends have made their IG accounts private because of intrusive fan behaviour!

#SHK yippeuni, even the candle looks so pretty. The candle that was made together with the (SHK's) agency.

While making it, I kept thinking she's pretty ~ she's pretty ~ kept on admiring.

Actress Song seems to have liked the candle as she uploaded it on instagram

Thank you so much ~ I'm a fan!.

[Please note, about her statement saying she made it with SHK's agency...I think there could be two interpretations.

1. Someone at UAA commissioned it.

2. She means that UAA allowed her to use the image, so what she's saying is that it's not a copyright infringement.]

---------

And in the comments section!

• minhui.hong유시진얼굴은 안되나요ㅋ
  • minhui.hong can't you make one of yoo shi jin..ke
  • sooyeeya_unas@minhui.hong 유대위님껜 직접 선물해드렸는데.. 좋아하셨다는..ㅎㅎ
  • sooyeeya_unas@minhui.hong I made a direct present to Captain YSJ....he liked it .. hahah (* PLEASE note that the candle mentioned here is the Candle Maker's present to SJK - NOT from SHK or UAA!.

On her profile she's listed as a 한국경제TV 남PD which basically means she's a PD for the channel HankyungWorldTV. Guessing that means that her candle making business is a side activity.

She also posted this two weeks ago on the 10th of May.

Oooh hahahaha

Captain YSJ - SJK.

I got my heart dumped/I got my heart broken...... ㅜㅜ . .

i am at loss for words.. i am waiting for j's post but i am lost for words already now.. :wub: 

edit: though its not a present from him. its a present given to both! so nice of her, thankyou @joongkyo for the translation

chewy unnie, still your boy is one of a kind. the best kind :D

What what what? Did i miss anything again? Okay, waiting captain J....

Edit: just saw captain J's post. IM TOTALLY LOST FOR WORDS. LET ME DIE, ANNYEONG. 

Before that, has this video been posted here? DOTS ost concert! Sorry, i only focus on the background video :phew:

Cr Youtube owner dcinside. 

correction - Candle was commissioned by SHK, someone from the agency probably came to place the order with the candle maker.

nyfishgo개인적으로 송혜교 배우님 캔을 사고 싶어요..늦게라도 시판가능한가요?

nyfishgo personally, I would like to buy the SHK candle...I hope I'm not too late (because stock is over)?

sooyeeya_unas@nyfishgo 안녕하세요~저 캔들은 혜교님이 지인분들께 선물하기 위해서 제작하신거예요.. 판매용은 아니예요~ 문의 감사합니다~^^

Hello, this candle was commissioned by SHK as a gift to acquaintances of SHK....it is not for sale. Thank you for contacting me ~^^

13 minutes ago, agnetha said:

To clarify it, the candle maker did not meet SJK face to face. Her husband, News PD,  got his signature on his photo from him and gave it to his wif

How are you getting that?.

The comment from the other woman in that post only says "because of your husband you are having good times these days". It could be that she met him through her husband, the comment doesn't say anything about the husband getting the autograph. 

Lemme know where you're getting your information :) 

Archived