[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@angieknows @~*kYo*~  Wow! Wow! Congratulations to you!!!  I'm super excited that you're both going to be attending and representing us shippers here! We can just live vicariously through you now :D Wishing you safe travels and hopefully you'll get to meet at least one if not both of our lovely couple. At the very least I'm hoping you can get some real life observations of their interactions to share with us :lol:

Been trying to enter my votes after my kids have accumulated the needed points from the games but  unlike before where i can see the points increasing now it looks like its not being accepted. The % has not increased.. nyways my fervent wish is to see them both at the awards ceremony. And that they both appreciate the efforts of the ones who love them,which im sure they will. . Really miss seeing them together.. wish they'll come out and say it already haha just wishful thinking though. (1st time i really followed on celebrities.. thanks 2 DOTS of course).. will try voting again later..

6 hours ago, joongkyo said:

SongSongCouple - 1st Soompi Fan Project

We're glad to announce that we'll be doing the first fan project (*hopefully we'll get to do many more*) from the members of the SS couple thread here at Soompi

The project is to organise a message collage from SS fans for SS, please make sure that your messages do not exceed 4 lines!. Don't be smart and use super small font size..lol. There will be one copy for SJK and one copy for SHK, so the same messages will go to both of them.

• Also, any messages that talk about Marriage will not be accepted!
  • Deadline for the messages will be 29th May.
  • The font size should be 12-14.
  • Please use English for the messages, sorry ...this isn't to discriminate but to maintain uniformity and also we'll be able to check the content of the messages.

@angieknows has been kind enough to agree to deliver the fan project from all of us. So please thank her <3.

You can PM your messages to me with the subject - SS Fan Project so that I won't miss it, I'll collect them and send it to Angie.

done unnie ...!!!

Good morning from my side of the world to yours! 

I also get 500 pts a day without doing anything lol but the baeksang app won't let me vote when I'm connected through my phone data aigoo. It kicks me out and requires me to re-authenticate but my network won't allow me. :(

when I'm connected to wifi at home it works perfectly fine but the thing is I'm only home during my rest days which is only for two days. Anyone experiencing the same here in Philippines? Help! 

Anyhow, I'm also quite excited for our two representatives to the awards night! I wish you a happy and safe voyage. Sending you hugs and kisses. And if you could, please pass them to our SS couple. :heart:

Over and out. ##

I knw everyone had been congratulate you guys but but @angieknows @~*kYo*~ , CONGRATULATIONS! it's so amazing that someone here in this thread is gonna represent us SS shippers. KYAAAAA :wub: and thanks in advance for preparing the banner and stuffs. 

And for the SS fan project, thanks captain J for organizing it! I need to calm down myself so i knw what to write for uri SS. Idk, any ideas?! Hahaha

OH OH! What's with the update of uri beauty? Ahh, candles? JIA LING's line in HC: i know i know *smirk :P 

Happy shipping guys! Will try my best to catch up in this thread. Been quite busy these few days. So yap, only now i have time to write smth here. 

Love all. 

Speaking of points extra from Baeksang, I wonder I keep getting extra 2000 points almost everyday!! Yayyy!! But I can't upload photo to show from here it said my account is not eligible.

congratttsss @angieknows @~*kYo*~ Please keep us updated with your story in baeksang award!! And i also thanks to @angieknows@joongkyoWill def join the project 

19 hours ago, Chellsee said:

Very well said @iamemilykay, can't add for more as you already stated everything in detailed....

SJK was so adorable and so lovable in that episode of Happy Camp. :heart:

@Chellsee Thanks so much! :) SJK in a white shirt is SMOKING HOT, isn't he? He looks MIGHTY CRISP and SO FINE in it! What's even better is his gentleman's personality and that sunshine bright smile! :blush::heart: I could stare at him alllll dayyy~~ hahaha!

19 hours ago, ilovesjk said:

@iamemilykay Love your description of Happy Camp. Agree with every bit of it. So we all pretty much agree that SJK was obviously displaying anticipation and excitement thinking the real SHK was behind one of those doors. And how enticing does it sound that he has an eidetic memory of her legs? Haha! Boy have a thing for legs. :phew: And balancing is his specialty. During runningman, aside from having the brains, he was skilled at balancing so he excelled in those games as oppose to games that required physical strength. Now I think he can put up a good match with Kim Joong Kook seeing how strong he was on Happy Camp but of course he still wouldn't win! Lol

@ilovesjk Yess! The way he responded by saying those legs really do look like SHK's was SO EPIC! :D:D It sent my shipper heart up to the moon~ :w00t::P:wub: 

Oh wow, balancing is his specialty? :w00t: I never knew~~ thanks so much for sharing. Now I really need to go back watch SJK's eps on Running Man! Been trying to find time out of my hectic work schedule. Hope I'll be able to soon, hehe. Would really love to watch him in action. :wub::wub: And honestly, I was quite surprised at how strong he is when he carried that guy in Happy Camp! To begin with, princess carrying anyone (be it man or woman) requires immense physical strength and fitness. And the guy host he carried isn't thin, he seems like he easily weighs more than 65kg. SJK held him up and even twirled many many times! His arm-strength must be NO JOKE -- LEAN MUSCLES they may be but packed with POWER :w00t::w00t::w00t::phew::phew:

@joongkyo will prepare the message, so excited for the project. Thank you so muh for arranging this :D

okay, I finally watch HC last night, or I can say this morning, 3 am to be precise, lol. I didn't watch the sub one, but can't help not to grin so wide watching him doing all the challenges and how cute he is when he got the punishment. Few things, how scared or concern he is during the knife segment, I can see horror on his face. His concern for everyone and I love it when he hold the magician (?) so tight so he couldn't push Nana's hand, this challenge is scary to be honest. And when it's his turn luckily he got the right one, the one with knife is right beside his box, my god so the knife is really there all along, I thought they use some tricks so they can get rid of the knife while everyone doing their turn. What if someone got the box with knife in it, brrr...but they must have thought about it, it's just a game, but it still got me so nervous when I know the knife is right beside SJK's box. phew.

The other one is the balancing game, SJK is such a gentleman. When Nana drop the piece, he encourage her by keep saying Gwen - cha - na so slowly and repeatedly and ask the audience to cheer her up. What a great guy, he's so kind and...ah, I have no more words for him. Now I can only imagine, if he can be this kind to people who he just met what about those who are so close to him. SHK unnie you are one lucky woman. He must spoiled her with all his attention and kindness, no wonder she is glowing and in such a happy mode lately. Someone is doing a great job in keeping her happy and feeling so loved. 

God bless these two, they are great people. @twtwb Thank you I just keep refering back to your words for our tread, they are blessed to meet each other, I pray for happiness to always be with them everyday. 

11 hours ago, joongkyo said:

SongSongCouple - 1st Soompi Fan Project

We're glad to announce that we'll be doing the first fan project (*hopefully we'll get to do many more*) from the members of the SS couple thread here at Soompi

The project is to organise a message collage from SS fans for SS, please make sure that your messages do not exceed 4 lines!. Don't be smart and use super small font size..lol. There will be one copy for SJK and one copy for SHK, so the same messages will go to both of them.

• Also, any messages that talk about Marriage will not be accepted!
  • Deadline for the messages will be 29th May.
  • The font size should be 12-14.
  • Please use English for the messages, sorry ...this isn't to discriminate but to maintain uniformity and also we'll be able to check the content of the messages.

@angieknows has been kind enough to agree to deliver the fan project from all of us. So please thank her <3.

You can PM your messages to me with the subject - SS Fan Project so that I won't miss it, I'll collect them and send it to Angie.

PM sent..:)Thanks Joongkyo for collating and angieknows for helping to deliver the message !!

Archived