[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Our Capt. Yoo in KT Giga promo update. :heart:

tumblr_o7nsc2vlII1tjt42ro2_1280.jpg

More pics under spoiler. 

***Please let me know if update like this is NOT allowed in this thread and I will stop posting. I'm afraid of violating any rules here. Really appreciate. 

tumblr_o7nsc2vlII1tjt42ro3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7nsc2vlII1tjt42ro4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7nsc2vlII1tjt42ro1_1280.jpg

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@song6416 and everyone else. i am very sorry to say this, but lets not discuss on the topic anymore. it is still a rumor and we dont know the truth about it so it is better for us not to address here. sorry again :) lets focus on the upcoming baeksang :) as some of our members here are going there in person ~~~

last 8 days of voting!! 

Hi 

Silent reader here cause I'm close to half a century in age and not tech savvy (literally have to reset my password for soompi everytime I want to log in..sigh!).  Have been reading since Page 200 and have back read since Page 1 too.  Just wanted to say a thank you to all who have contributed here - gifs (love these), videos, link, photos, your posts (some posts really make me rofl!!) and translations (I'm so happy that our love for SS can bring together people from different nationalities).  These are my daily mood booster cause I love anything romance, so please continue posting and keep this thread alive.     

I checked and realised that I've also won an invitation to the Baeksang Awards.  Sadly, I won't be able to go.  Told my husband that I've won and whether should I go but he gave me a "are you serious look".  I've already been using his 2 hps to vote for the iqiyi award on top of mine (cause different mobile plan can vote 10 daily).  And he's been giving me "the look" already.  Anyway, I saw from the Baeksang award notice - there are new information for winners.  Seems like we have designated seats inside.  So if anyone has a way or is able to figure out a way to use my winning ticket - please contact me and I'll pass it along.

Oh! Another thing if there is any last minute voting booster needed, please also pm me as I don't mind chipping in money wise to help if the votes dip too much.  Meanwhile, will keep gathering points at the mission there to vote for now.

Cheers!

@Chellsee : I fall in love again...really love SHK in his coat and tie... trying to concentrate on my work now but just cant control myself to sneak into here to take a peek at his pics...hahahha

And let's continue our voting...few more days to go... *fighting*...

@angieknowsand @~*kYo*~, congratulations!  Hope you ladies have a great time attending the awards ceremony :)

Here are additional questions from the Star1 interview.  Thanks @khxy for the translations for the previous parts.

Q:  The kind of physique where once you eat, you'll gain weight?  Or have you always been managing (weight) non-stop?

A:  I'll gain weight when I eat.  When I'm filming a project, I'm determined to manage my weight.  (laughs) I like Korean food and I also like carbohydrates.  Three meals a day, I'm the type who can't go on missing one meal, do not eat, unable to live on.  However, fortunately, I don't snack.  Aside from seriously eating each meal, I don't eat other snacks.

Q:  Want to convey what message to fans?

A:  There are indeed fans who have been with me for a long, long time, extremely grateful.  From Autumn in My Heart till now, no matter what decisions I made, they believe, support, follow.  I'm really grateful.  If in the future, it can be like this also, no matter what happens, no matter what situation, can still believe in me, then it'll be good.

Q:  Curious and want to ask, are there more male fans?

A:  Ah, there are more female fans, but honestly hope for more male fans.  (laughs) back then when I had a fan meeting, 90% were female fans, occasionally you can see a few male fans sitting quietly in the corner.  But after DotS, there are some changes?  Grades 1 and 2 little fans have appeared.  Little kids waiting to get autographs, very happy seeing that.

Q:  Like drinking beer in the drama, do you like drinking in real life also?

A:  Like ah.  Beer is my favorite.  Originally like beer and red wine, soju is not too bad to drink also.

6afb0f0cgw1f45nvvcuovj20rs0fn0vp.jpg

cr to 宋慧乔中文网

Thank you fellow shippers for all your well wishes, I'll try my best to 'represent' you guys well (at the least I'll be on my best behavior^_^) ...just read the Baeksang award notice (thanks @kimy1515 for the heads up) and it says cameras are not allowed :tears: oh no! and it'll be hard to smuggle my bulky camera inside (how come I've seen pictures of fans with their DSLRs in past Baeksangs :huh:). I'm still gonna try to bring it in, just in case luck will be on my side once more *fingers crossed*

Banners.png

ordered a bigger, neater-looking banner (you could tell I had a hard time choosing a photo for the 1st banner :lol:). @angieknows you'll have to help me hold it up since it's wider than my arm-span :sweatingbullets:

@~*kYo*~ I think they always say cameras aren't allowed but fans bring them anyways..lol...fancams, banners etc. are prominent part of fan award ceremony culture and I don't think you'll have a problem.

Oh and thank you everyone for the updates!.

I was watching Happy Camp last night and I thought SJK was so adorable with everyone - and the female guest called "Song Hui Qiao" was so funny with her "I know, I know" when SJK chose her. I really liked the way SJK said " Yeah, chose her because her name is Song Hye Kyo" - he didn't use the Hanja variation of SHK's name and he also didn't use the -sshi that he has to in formal settings in Korea and fan meetings.

The show was just hilarious and enjoyable on the whole...also , enjoyed the whole pun on Song Hui Qiao that the female host Nana (was it Nana?) used when giving her present to SJK.

Oh and SJK's incredulous yet hopeful looks when they said that they had a special guest on the show that they had kept a secret from SJK - his expression was a mix of hopefulness, doubt and confusion..hehe..cutie <3

@angieknows and @~*kYo*~ WOW good news! So happy to know that you're going! Hardly praying and hoping that you would get to see Song Song as well! I'm so excited to reading your stories re Baeksang! We all are!! Yay! Have a safe trip and enjoy!:)

@Chellsee Hi! glad to see you here! I've been a lurker at SJK's thread and I know that you're one of the major contributors there! Welcome to SS thread! and thank you for the updates and SS gifs! Keep at it. :)

Shilla Duty Free weibo update with our goddess Kyo!

7ba46311jw1f46adu55rrj20jg0t1te0.jpg

[Cr: Shilla Duty Free]

35 minutes ago, ~*kYo*~ said:

Thank you fellow shippers for all your well wishes, I'll try my best to 'represent' you guys well (at the least I'll be on my best behavior^_^) ...just read the Baeksang award notice (thanks @kimy1515 for the heads up) and it says cameras are not allowed :tears: oh no! and it'll be hard to smuggle my bulky camera inside (how come I've seen pictures of fans with their DSLRs in past Baeksangs :huh:). I'm still gonna try to bring it in, just in case luck will be on my side once more *fingers crossed*

ordered a bigger, neater-looking banner (you could tell I had a hard time choosing a photo for the 1st banner :lol:). @angieknows you'll have to help me hold it up since it's wider than my arm-span :sweatingbullets:

Usually every award ceremonies or concerts say that is one of the rules but fans doesn't follow it. They still bring cameras so I say bring yours. I've been to some Kpop concerts and they just take a quick glance of your bag and that's it. I usually put mine at the very bottom of my bag and then throw in some of my things on top. You just have to be sneaky and smart about it. I'm sure people going to the Baeksang award will bring a camera no matter what. 

Happy to see you @hclover96 with your translation again :) I do enjoy reading SHK's interview so much and never get enough of it. Sorry for cutting your post but I find this part of her answer is really cute.

Q:  The kind of physique where once you eat, you'll gain weight?  Or have you always been managing (weight) non-stop?

A:  I'll gain weight when I eat.  When I'm filming a project, I'm determined to manage my weight.  (laughs) I like Korean food and I also like carbohydrates.  Three meals a day, I'm the type who can't go on missing one meal, do not eat, unable to live on.  However, fortunately, I don't snack.  Aside from seriously eating each meal, I don't eat other snacks.

It reminds me of Joong Ki's sharing in his recent Wu Han FM that he can get angry when hungry, so besides the Goddess and National Boyfriend/namja titles, our SongSong are simple down to earth human beings with similarly cute eating habit like that :D plus Kyo is good at cooking, I can imagine how happy they are when eating together :) 

So happy to see update from Shilla Duty Free, I know heart-shape finger pose is popular in South Korea and Joong Ki is a fan of it with thousands of times he posing "heart-finger", but seeing our Kyo poses like that make me can't help but thinking about our namja, they truly resemble each other in unexpected ways and I am really amazed by how she can harmoniously manage her mature and cute sides, say to SHK: you bring cuteness to an advanced level unnie ^_^

To our lovelies @angieknows and @~*kYo*~, you may want to visit this cozy resto during your trip...

Main Mission: To stalk and catch our dearest SS couple, they may hanging around by then.

K-Star hot spot ① : Song Hye-kyo and Yoo Ah-in’s favorite rooftop bar (with details)

Remember the photo of actress Song Hye-kyo and Yoo Ah-in that caused a frenzy and ignited dating rumors online? 

The selfie was taken at PP Seoul, a high-end rooftop bar beneath the breezy heights of Mount Namsan in Seoul. The bar provides a splendid nighttime view of Itaewon and adjoining areas. With its fresh and exotic, fusion Thai cuisine, and a selection of beer and colorful cocktails, you will instantly know why one of Asia’s top actress chose the spot to be her hangout.

Opening hours: Weekdays 2 p.m. to midnight, Weekends 1 p.m. to midnight

Main menus and price range: 
Stir-fried Thai Basil and Pork or Beef (20,000 won)
PP Calamari (22,000 won)
PP Wing (20,000 - 30,000 won)
Assortment of fruit cocktails (19,000 - 22,000 won)
Iced Thai Milk Tea (10,000 won) 

Best way to get to the venue: 
Get off at Hangangjin Station (Subway line 6) and come out of exit #2. Next, walk straight to the bus station in front of the exit and ride bus #405. Then, get off at Namsan Gymnasium stop and walk across the street. Finally, walk until you see a row of rooftop bars and PP Seoul is the second one from the right. Or, Get off at Noksapyeong Station (line 6) walk up the popular Gyeongnidan-gil until you reach the top and turn left until you see a row of rooftop bars on the main street. 

For inquiries and reservations, call (02) 749-9195 or visit www.instagram.com/pp_seoul.

Photos of the restaurant under spoiler:

@~*kYo*~ & @angieknows congratulations to the 2 of you!!!!!!! Will soooo look forward to your live commentary on Baeksang Night!!!! I'm just wondering since the Baidu sscp site had also won their tickets, maybe you girls could contact them and get some standard banners from them? (i suppose they might would have banners & signs prepared?!) 

wow I'm feeling so excited as if I were the one going!! (silly me) LOL~~

O and also wish you 2 a great trip in Seoul, eat, shop & relax!! and take loads of selfies with all the sjk standees around Seoul ;) 

@superbigcat, I really love reading Kyo's interviews.  She's refreshingly honest and straightforward with her answers :)  The more I read up on SJK, the more I think they are similar.  He is also very honest and blunt with his answers ^_^

Some interesting questions from SJK's Marie Claire interview.

Q:  What are the challenges that you were afraid of and hesitated?

A:  Love and the army.  Because of the hesitation, that's why went late.

Q:  What was it like in your 20-30's (years old)?

A:  Lived fully, so was very satisfied.  Unfortunately at that time, did not know how to enjoy it, but have interestingly lived through it, so do not regret it.  I want to enjoy life in my 30-40s.  Whether it's filming or something else, there are always unexpected things happening, so I don't want to live life with a straight face.

Q:  Now is the most shining moment in your life?

A:  Seems to be the case.  Can be loved by many people, I myself can live meaningfully.  Although acting will be more difficult, but that is more interesting.

Q:  One last question, are you happy lately?

A:  Very happy.  Previously when filming 'Innocent Man', there was a 'not so confident' feeling, would not refuse people too much.  Now, compared to back then, I can frankly express my ideas more.  Most importantly, I understand I should enjoy my life more.

cr to 处女座翻译组

Here are some pics of SJK's hite CF (beer is Kyo's favorite drink ;))

bf5ce9c7gw1f465i6vn41j20sg0sj77k.jpg

bf5ce9c7gw1f465i8qgllj20nm0nmwhx.jpg

bf5ce9c7gw1f465ia33dwj20u00u075z.jpg

Spoiler

bf5ce9c7gw1f465ickaggj20sg0sgwgx.jpgbf5ce9c7gw1f465lkrye4j20qr0qo445.jpg

Archived