[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SJK is saying that he felt giddy after seeing the wine kiss scene cos he remember fan changed kyo face to LKS face in pictures LMAO

LKS again and again 

Okay, i am waiting for your update guys. gotta go now, cannot watch anymore T.T

Star interview:

About her next project-

Now it's still like a blank piece of paper.(laugh) I have a few scripts on hand but they can't be considered as the next project.Rather than drama,shouldn't my next work be a movie.If one mention Song Hye Kyo,you can think of a few dramas that represents me,because of this i am more careful in choosing the drama i want to take part in.I have a few popular dramas under my belt,thus the bigger the expectation will be.For movie...(sigh)it's still a big blank piece of paper.If i were to choose my next drama, i want the theme to be ' tragic romance', i.e:love that can't be realized.I am looking forward to the project that can make people focus wholeheartedly.

About her popularity after DOTS:

I am a home body,so i don't really feel the 'realness' of my popularity.Eventhough i read news,comments and understands the popularity of the drama through the ratings but i don't feel it myself.Till recently,when i went overseas to do promotional activites,then i could  feel the 'realness' of the popularity slowly creeping in.I realised the reactions of fans have changed too (laugh) .In the past befors Dots,when they saw me, they would say " Oh Song Hye Kyo" Now i can see that their reactions are more vigorous.I can see from their eyes that they can't wait to take pictures with me.

Dots favourite lines

There are some scenes that shows how charming Kang Mo Yeon is. For example is ep 12, when she said this to Yoo Shi Jin" i want to talk to you about trivial matters" " Please give me the rights to be worried" These scenes for me are so cool,i can't help but to praise "Kang Mo Yeon is so cool". Ep 15,when Kang Mo Yeon signed confidential document (when she thought YSJ has passed),i was in agony,even when the camera has been switched off, i was still lingering on that moment.Also on ep 1, when she said " You are a soldier?you must be single because it's too hard?" For me this is an exceptionally cool remarks my female character.

Her daily life in Korea

I am just like any other girls. When i am not working, my style is to eat and sleep (laugh).What makes it different from other girls,maybe if Song Hye kyo goes to restaurant,she will get a discount (laugh) just like what many people know.I don't feel any discomfort when people like me and recognise me in public.If i feel any discomfort just because of this,then i won't be an actress. It will be more upsetting if one day people don't recognise me anymore.Whether it's critics or praises, i can accept all.Everyone has their own views and perceptions change over time.

Her 20 years career

20 years,thats means i am much older now (laugh). Honestly time really flies,i started working when i was in Junior high.Not too long ago Chinese media wrote an article "Song Hye Kyo 20th anniversary",this reminded me.I don't think anyone can completely forget their age and just simply live?i don't think it is sensitive to talk about your age.When i was young,i thought that acting is difficult.Now as i grow older and with all my experiences, i think that acting is a little easier,but no matter what i still think that acting is hard.(laugh) So when i am fated to act in a drama/movie,i must end it well and all these years this has been my exact thought.For me 20 years is not exceptionally special.

Her unchanging beauty

How can there be no change? As i get older,the changes are clearer.Now as im resting at home,i rewatch full house,twtwb and the world's within.Thanks to the all the different skills, it seems that nothing has changed (her looks).However,if you watch my drama from years ago and the latest one,you can see that my looks do change.

When i was filming Full House,i was a little on the heavier side (laugh) but i am in my 30s now.If i wear my old clothes now,the result will be different.When i was young,i had baby fat. I think it's not plausible to be like that now.(laugh)

Credit weibo

The organisers must have heard the complaints of the fans... asked them to introduce themselves.... even asked the first fan whether she was a fake fan. The second fan said she had been a fan for a year, said she had seen him 3 times  so far. He was amazed, and the host asked if she had seen him in Thailand as well. She said SHanghai???? Host told her not to talk rubbish!

Hehe there was a very happy male fan in the audience.. host asked why he was so happy. Did he have a girlfriend? or maybe a boyfriend?

Singing the OST from Nice Guy ... says its the first time hes sung it for fans on stage

One of the questions the host asked him earlier was whether he would kiss a girl to win her over.... SJK said he reckoned he would probably get slapped if he did..

11 minutes ago, khxy said:

Star interview:

About her next project-

Now it's still like a blank piece of paper.(laugh) I have a few scripts on hand but they can't be considered as the next project.Rather than drama,shouldn't my next work be a movie.If one mention Song Hye Kyo,you can think of a few dramas that represents me,because of this i am more careful in choosing the drama i want to take part in.I have a few popular dramas under my belt,thus the bigger the expectation will be.For movie...(sigh)it's still a big blank piece of paper.If i were to choose my next drama, i want the theme to be ' tragic romance', i.e:love that can't be realized.I am looking forward to the project that can make people focus wholeheartedly.

About her popularity after DOTS:

I am a home body,so i don't really feel the 'realness' of my popularity.Eventhough i read news,comments and understands the popularity of the drama through the ratings but i don't feel it myself.Till recently,when i went overseas to do promotional activites,then i could  feel the 'realness' of the popularity slowly creeping in.I realised the reactions of fans have changed too (laugh) .In the past befors Dots,when they saw me, they would say " Oh Song Hye Kyo" Now i can see that their reactions are more vigorous.I can see from their eyes that they can't wait to take pictures with me.

Dots favourite lines

There are some scenes that shows how charming Kang Mo Yeon is. For example is ep 12, when she said this to Yoo Shi Jin" i want to talk to you about trivial matters" " Please give me the rights to be worried" These scenes for me are so cool,i can't help but to praise "Kang Mo Yeon is so cool". Ep 15,when Kang Mo Yeon signed confidential document (when she thought YSJ has passed),i was in agony,even when the camera has been switched off, i was still lingering on that moment.Also on ep 1, when she said " You are a soldier?you must be single because it's too hard?" For me this is an exceptionally cool remarks my female character.

Her daily life in Korea

I am just like any other girls. When i am not working, my style is to eat and sleep (laugh).What makes it different from other girls,maybe if Song Hye kyo goes to restaurant,she will get a discount (laugh) just like what many people know.I don't feel any discomfort when people like me and recognise me in public.If i feel any discomfort just because of this,then i won't be an actress. It will be more upsetting if one day people don't recognise me anymore.Whether it's critics or praises, i can accept all.Everyone has their own views and perceptions change over time.

Her 20 years career

20 years,thats means i am much older now (laugh). Honestly time really flies,i started working when i was in Junior high.Not too long ago Chinese media wrote an article "Song Hye Kyo 20th anniversary",this reminded me.I don't think anyone can completely forget their age and just simply live?i don't think it is sensitive to talk about your age.When i was young,i thought that acting is difficult.Now as i grow older and with all my experiences, i think that acting is a little easier,but no matter what i still think that acting is hard.(laugh) So when i am fated to act in a drama/movie,i must end it well and all these years this has been my exact thought.For me 20 years is not exceptionally special.

Her unchanging beauty

How can there be no change? As i get older,the changes are clearer.Now as im resting at home,i rewatch full house,twtwb and the world's within.Thanks to the all the different skills, it seems that nothing has changed (her looks).However,if you watch my drama from years ago and the latest one,you can see that my looks do change.

When i was filming Full House,i was a little on a heavier side (laugh) but i am in my 30s now.If i wear my old clothes now,the result will be different.When i was young,i had baby fat. I think it's not plausible to be like that now.(laugh)

Credit weibo

So much thankful for your translation >:D< 

SJK singing his song Really (정말) from NICE GUY OST. Beautiful soothing voice.

Video message from Cha Tae Hyun, D.O, Lee Kwang Soo, Park Bo Gum, Kim Jong Kook

He's singing Long Time No See by Eason Chan again

ROFL to Joong-Ki, PBG and company group chat room!! Hahaha!! :D 

Cha Tae Hyun Expresses His Love Towards Song Joong Ki And Joo Won
Cha Tae Hyun Expresses His Love Towards Song Joong Ki And Joo Won

Actor Cha Tae Hyun shows his fondness towards his juniors, actors Song Joong Ki and Joo Won.

The actor sat down for an interview for his recent movie “My Sassy Girl 2.” He states, “I don’t usually watch dramas. I like funny things, so I enjoy variety shows.”

He continues, “I followed the first two episodes of ‘Descendants of the Sun.’ Song Joong Ki felt very worried because it was pre-produced, so I told him there was no reason the drama wouldn’t do well. After the final episode, I advised, ‘Take your time and relish this as you move on.’”

The actor also shares his and Song Joong Ki’s friendship with labelmate Park Bo Gum, and reveals they have their own group chat room where they send screen captures of news they read about one another.

Furthermore, Cha Tae Hyun expresses his support for his former “2 Days and 1 Night” colleague Joo Won, who is set to headline the drama version of “My Sassy Girl” as his last project before enlisting in the military. He takes on the role of Gyun Woo, which Cha Tae Hyun reprises in the movie sequel “My Sassy Girl 2.”

Cha Tae Hun says, “There are quite a few actors besides myself who can play Gyun Woo. I also saw an article about him choosing the role, and I hope he does well. It won’t be awkward if Joo Won does it.”

The first “My Sassy Girl” film was released in 2001 with Cha Tae Hyun as Gyun Woo and Jun Ji Hyun as the sassy girl. After 15 years, the sequel “My Sassy Girl 2” unfolds when the sassy girl gives Gyun Woo a one-sided notice of separation, and Gyun Woo crosses paths with another sassy girl, his childhood first love played by f(x)’s Victoria. The film came out in Korea on May 12.

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/21/cha-tae-hyun-expresses-his-love-towards-song-joong-ki-and-joo-won/

Edit: Thank you everyone for all the Eng subbed videos, live recaps and translations from SJK's Wuhan FM! 

They're playing like Chinese charades? like that draw it game...

Even drew LKS :)

says he's embarrassed by his drawing skills

B9BD88A7-8947-4D64-AC8D-5C881A54D14F_zps

EF5231E2-92B1-4E6C-BEB2-37D2D8C1CB3B_zps

One of the fan's wish list was to stare into his eyes for 5 s, so he did it to the camera for the whole audience. Host brought him to the left side, where SJK laughed and said,"but they're guys!" ANyway he stared in the direction of the two guys for 5s, and they asked after if the girls bedise them were their girlfriends... they said no.. haha... he looked so perturbed. Host said the men would have said they were single even if had a girlfriend.

Thank you for the updates re Wuhan FM! I reaaaaally appreciate it. I felt like watching it as well based on your stories but in reality I'm just reading through the thread. The live stream doesn't work on my phone. Maybe because of my crappy connection lol. 

And thank you for the translations! I'm forever thankful for your hardwork. Maybe, it's high time to follow Argus and learn Korean :grin:

Aaaaand, congrats to the winners of Baeksang Awards Night tickets! The power of the SS comrades! :blush:

Over and out. xx

Happy Camp , Chinese caption below : 今夜我们都是乔妹  ("Tonight we are SHK" )

PS: I think the Korean words is KMY. 

And when asking what he want say to SHK if she come, he said 好久不见 (Long time no see) in Chinese. He sings this song in Beijing and Wuhan FM too..

credit baidu SS bar

842a05aea40f4bfb13d73486044f78f0f6361882

fb371e35970a304e89100a28d6c8a786c8175cdf

Archived