[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, mummyof2 said:

Really @SkyKid ya i did join the fandom, so i play web games for nothing :sweatingbullets::blink::crazy: but they're so generous gave me twice a day, so i don't need to play those stupid games then :lol: lucky me

you can check your charging points/used points in Setting/My voting history in Baeksang app :wub:

Just decided to drop by this thread and post something significant and memorable on my very special day (My 18th birthday) :wub:! I had wanted to post something that would enlighten the mood (but that doesn't seem to be the case as this post is too long; I might continue tomorrow) and try to bring positivity in this thread in whichever the case is, so here we go! I just remembered the last post where I said that I will post the scans of the Photo Essay and the free cards which is part of the pre-order gift, but some of these have already been shared so I won't post it anymore. (Warning: Essay incoming xD)

Firstly, I just want to get the facts straight first and hope no one would be offended by this. I know I may not be as active as in posting every other week but as I’ve reiterated, I still check back to this thread every single day and I am aware of the situation that is going on. For the past few weeks, yes it has been an up-and-down ride but let's not ponder over it as it's really unpleasant to see that a thread I love so much can turn into such a mess and an unimaginable situation when it caused so much havoc.

Yes, I agree that there are many people of different nationalities, diversities and speak different languages, but all of us are united as one because we have a common goal: because we feel that there's something indescribable that is attracting us and we feel that there's more than meets the eye when we see SongSong couple moments, we started to ship them together. Personally, for me, I think that the veterans/earlier contributors deserve all the respect they can get because firstly, they are like the "pioneers" of this thread; they paved the way and posted a lot of details/updates when the thread was first getting started. They have contributed many information and took the time to find the information painstakingly (shoutout to @joongkyo unnie, @hclover96, @khxy, @sigang, @SeGafanlady, @ilovesjk, @Chewy Hoe godmother, and of course, all the contributors in this thread.) I really respect them a lot and I even worship some of them :P. VETERANS, YOU'RE THE BEST! JJANG!

However, as many people saw the strong chemistry, deep gazes and a special relationship between Hye-kyo unnie and Joong-ki oppa, so they also started to ship them. Therefore, there are also many newcomers in this thread and some of them may not know the rules as well as the others because some of them took the time to create an account and eager to post here due to their overwhelming love for SongSong. Well, the more the merrier, so I hereby welcome all newcomers to the thread with open arms :D. Yes, people have differing opinions. If we disagree, we tend to voice it out publicly but as this is a public thread, it is an unpleasant sight and may even ruin someone's day so let's be considerate and try to find an agreement where both can reach a compromise and get along with each other here; it's a win-win situation for both of us and we stand to gain something, so that might probably be the best solution.

Now to deal with the situation, I would like to encourage all the newcomers to backread (meaning to say, please start reading the thread from page 1) the thread before posting anything. (As of the time this was written, the thread has over 805 pages) so it might take a few days/weeks depending on your reading speed, internet connection speed, etc. Some topics (especially negative/irrelevant ones) may have been covered time and time again, so it's advisable not to remind everyone and post contents related to those negative topics. Next, just like how school have their school rules, companies have their own policies, countries have their own laws, Soompi have their own rules that we MUST abide by. Failure to do so will result in our precious paradise here being removed/content deleted (you wouldn't want to bear to see it, do you?). So, I would just kindly put down the three golden rules (including some rules to prevent the deletion of this thread) here: 

1. Don't quote gifs/videos/images! 

When you press the quote button beside the + sign at the bottom of each post, you would notice their content being repeated and when they post a photo/video/gif (which I refer to as media), it would be included in the quote as well.

If you fail to notice the link/media and post it without editing it, the mods will have to do the clean-up and let's not trouble them. If I'm not wrong, quoting such media is against the rules because it eats up bandwidth and for people with unfortunately, poorer internet connection/slower internet connection speeds, they might have difficulty browsing quickly. So let's be considerate and make this thread a place where everyone can enjoy. :) 

2. Don't spam the report button (and talk it over peacefully if you disagree with a post)!

The report button is there for a reason; to report on posts that violate the rules and shouldn't be abused for any purpose. If you come across a post that you dislike/disagree, yes it's possible to reply to that user but please respond peacefully or the best and recommended way is, you can choose to PM that user and discuss amicably privately. Just take note that you shouldn't use the report button for this purpose!!

If you really follow this thread for a long time, you may have noticed that there was some disagreement along 600+ pages and it was an unpleasant experience for everyone. Due to my failing memory, I don't remember the exact details but if I'm not wrong, it was a discord between a veteran (to protect my unnie, I don't want to name her) and newcomer. The newcomer had voiced out her opinions that the veteran had been too harsh (?) on her publicly in this thread after being replied to, and all the drama continued for a few pages.

In the end, on the 656th page, a moderator had warned us that they received many complaints about mistreatment and disagreement so if this continues, the thread will be closed. I'm sorry for bringing up this topic again but let's get along with each other and protect this precious thread which is like the lifeline of us SongSong shippers for any news.

3. Don't respond to suspected and apparent trolls/troublemakers/people with negative opinions!

Apparently, these kind of people will post news/comments made by either SJK or SHK and distract/divert the attention away from SongSong. However, the last group, people with negative opinions are the most obvious of them all. They would post things like; "I really love SongSong but I'm worried that they might not end up together in the end""Despite all these clues, what if SJK is dating other females (not SHK)/SHK is dating other males (not SJK)?", etc.

The only comment I can give is, if you sincerely ship two individuals together and believe their feelings for each other are genuine, then in their eyes, their world only consists of each other and no one, even their closest friend who have interacted with them/know them longer than others can get in their way because it takes two hands to clap. No matter how you force someone to be together, if they cannot find the spark in the significant other, love won't blossom and they won't be happy together. Please don't be indecisive and ship them till the end (something like live your life to the fullest).

As for the trolls/troublemakers, they might be fans of other actresses/ship SJK or SHK with other people so they disguised as fans and post something that instills fear in us or have us feeling insecure. If you reply to them, you're putting them in the spotlight and their post will reach to a large audience which might be feeling the same as you. So, don't give them the chance to harm our SongSong ship and just ignore them.

I think I have written too much for one point but lol, I also intended to write other things which couldn't fit in here :tears:. It's okay, I'll probably continue the rest tomorrow since it's Friday :P. My birthday is almost over (here in Singapore it's 11+pm, but I didn't manage to rush this post before midnight in Korea) so I wish everyone a blessed life, do take good care of your health and continue to ship SongSong! Keep the faith~

LAST THING for this post, just an update for the BaekSang rankings now: (Current is in yellow highlight, Cumulative is in orange)

- Song Hye-kyo

Current: 87.79%

Cumulative: 83.30%

- Song Joong-ki;

Current: 72.19%

Cumulative: 70.38%

Edit: Oops, I forgot about the iQiyi voting as well. Please vote for SongSong on iQiyi on http://www.iqiyi.com/yule/100sang52.html. Currently, they're winning by a huge margin but let's not be complacent, and continue to strive to do our best and keep voting for them. (As of 11:48pm SST)

- Song Hye-kyo: 1,030,588 (to compare, 2nd place is 80,070)

- Song Joong-ki: 1,395,970 (to compare, 2nd place is 371,612)

Please continue to vote for SongSong preferably using the ratios (6:4 for SHK:SJK).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAqfrN2nu9M

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pAqfrN2nu9M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Saw this old prank video of SJK, though I'm not a fan of prank vid/ call but in this video (though I don't understand a thing) I'm really impressed with his patience and how he retained his composure. Enjoy.

Edit: seems like I couldn't paste the vid. so i'll just share the link.

53 minutes ago, rushie5 said:

When I saw SHK's recent magazine shoot, she reminded me of Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. They both have this etherealness about them. Their gazes are kinda similar too.

I was thinking the same.. their gaze is quite similar. 

But r u an Indian or an international Bollywood fan.

35 minutes ago, d172 said:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pAqfrN2nu9M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Saw this old prank video of SJK, though I'm not a fan of prank vid/ call but in this video (though I don't understand a thing) I'm really impressed with his patience and how he retained his composure. Enjoy.

Wow...mad respect for SJK.

Basically in the video (Don't read if you're grossed out when people use toilet humour to illicit laughs)

Spoiler

• Girl starts following SJK, calling him Junsu - she insists that he's someone called Junsu and they've met before.
  • follows him into the elevator and continues to harass him
  • elevator stops working, the repair man tells SJK it will take some time for it to work.
  • At this point SJK is really annoyed with the girl because she's so touchy feely - she even tries to force feed him some food.
  • The girl asks SJK is he thinks she's pretty... at this point he starts laughing because he realises she's pretty harmless, earlier he probably thought she some crazy stalker.
  • She keeps asking him if he finds her pretty.
  • Suddenly says she has an uncontrollable urge to pee - SJK tells her to hold it in, that the elevator will work in some time...poor guy even tells that that "it's not like the elevator is a rest-room".
  • While talking to the repair man - woman pees on the elevator floor...SJK sees a puddle and recoils in shock and then approaches her to ask if she's really just peed on the floor.
  • She says she did...tries to touch him with her "urine soaked" hands which he obviously avoids..
  • She asks him to take a sniff, she's curious what he thinks of the smell...poor guy, he says the smell is in the elevator and he doesn't need to sniff her hand.
  • She asks him if it smells like banana or apple :blink:
  • Finally the elevator has a black out - SJK is telling her not to freak out (omg...he's such a sweetheart!)
  • Then smoke starts coming in, at this point the woman pretends to faint.
  • Despite this woman being urine soaked moves in to see if she's breathing alright and takes care of her.
  • Finally the elevator door open and the woman is rushed to an ambulance , SJK is actually helping to lift her to the vehicle.

•  

Thank you lovelies for the updates!:)

@SarahLovesGh Happy 18th birthday sweetie pie! I hope you had a fabulous day!

@hclover96 thank you dear for Kyo's gorgeous ELLE photoshoot YT video

@joongkyo thank you for sharing the fanvid

I can't stop grinning from ear to ear when I watch that Video . Awww!! In SJK's eyes Kyo is the prettiest girl in the whole world  :wub:

image_19.gif

image_20.gif

2 hours ago, SkyKid said:

@kristy86 @mummyof2 those points are not from web games haha, if you join the fandom event, they gave you 500 points/day. 

Web games are driving me crazy lately too, since in my side the paid mission is no longer available 

Chingus i need help. I went in the fandom event. Liked the page, but can't get the 500 points. How do i get it? I need to make a comment? Help, pls.

1 hour ago, stumper said:

I was thinking the same.. their gaze is quite similar. 

But r u an Indian or an international Bollywood fan.

International Bollywood fan. Well, I used to be a fan before Bollywood movies started turning to Hollywood movies. Kajol is my favourite actress forever.

2 hours ago, d172 said:

8 years ago? He just entered the entertainment business then, 8 years has passed and he manages to look as handsome as before, what's the secret? 

after watching this vid, I re-watched the star date with SJK (because once you watch sth about SJK in youtube, you can't stop yourself from watching every vid of SJK on YT), before I watched it English sub, but since now I can understand Korean, I think the translation left out the part when he said "I prefers to date someone with "noona's attitude", kind-hearted girl, with senses". SJK did tell the truth, his prefer of idea girl has not changed :wub: just added a few specific details these days  :phew:

33 minutes ago, puffygal8 said:

Chingus i need help. I went in the fandom event. Liked the page, but can't get the 500 points. How do i get it? I need to make a comment? Help, pls.

did you get around 300-500 points right after you like the page? if not, join the event again, it'll direct you to facebook, make sure you liked the page and following the page, wait if you can get 300 points.

If it still doesn't work, unfortunately, I don't know the way to fix, maybe you can message the fandom page to ask them? 

@SarahLovesGh Hi! I've been back reading.. I know that you're one of the veterans here and I loved your posts!! Looking forward to reading more from you. Happy Birthday! Hope you had a blast and a day well spent with your loved ones! :)

@sns25129  @joongkyo thanks for sharing the SS fanvid and @denira2104 for the gifs. :) Had been waiting for a new one from that YT channel too and wow they nailed it again! Ah they're totally amazing! Can't resist being highly emotional whenever I see vids like that. Funny how my brother asked me "why are you acting like crazy?" coz he saw me a bit teary-eyed and kept saying "Aaawwww" while watching it. ROFL!! 

Hope you don't mind me sharing this video here again. Hehe. One of my faves! :wub:

To vitriana : Thanks much for making SS videos!! :) I love all of them! You've always compiled the beautiful lovely heart-tugging Song Song moments. Touched me deeply. plus oh man I got more carried away with the background songs you used!! Haha. Please keep at it!

Thank you joongkyo for the translation on SJK's prank video. Wow! Looks like he gave the woman a rescue breath! or maybe he just moved in to see if she's breathing, like what you've mentioned. Whatever 'twas, he was too caring..and yep, despite her being urine-soaked! A truly spectacular decent man raised with a a good moral compass. Nice, respectful, and kind. It's not with the beautiful genes but a good upbringing!! *Hats off! ♡♡♡

@angieknows Hellooo to ya--one of my favorite people here! Hehe my pleasure to update ya'll.. whenever i have time. :)  Thanks for the photobook scans! 

@phuongfoodiedinh @ludadeer @hclover96 Thanks for sharing SHK's Elle photoshoot video. :) She's gorgeous, elegant and classy! Forever a stunner!! ♡♡♡

To everyone: thanks much for the updates! :)

Ahhh I love our Song Song to bits!! ♡♡♡

Thank you for all the lovely updates...

Chewy unnie,  just want to say...i love your post this morning, and i agree with you... This ship brings a lot of people here, either its beauties, elders, children and handsome :lol: all from different background. Because we love SONG SONG. And like you, i know I'm gonna stay here for a long time.

--------------------------------------

@pohyoke and @sns25129 and to the other newcomer... i want to say Hi, and i have a question, which one do you want to be? beauties, elders or children? Think wisely :phew: Personally i think we should all go with the beauty category :P  

And Please do back read... it will be an awesome  reading material. Promise. :lol: Your expression can go "WOW"... and can also change to "What?" in a second.

All the contributors have put a lot of time and energy to share their thoughts and perspective sincerely for this couple, so hopefully by reading them, all of you can understand why we are in this ship and why we have faith in Song Song.

@angieknows thank you for mentioning me.... I always enjoy your post, and this time its no different. 

@ysteee can't wait to watch Happy Camp haha... i hope they did not cut the interesting part.

@joongkyo thank you for all the translation :wub:

@sigang Thank you for sharing your information with us. Every time you came here, you always shared a wonderful new with us. And you always came at the right time.. So thank you, and please do come here more often.

I meant to reply to your post yesterday, but for the first time ever.. soompi ate my post :sweatingbullets:

After reading the last part of your post about the K fans reaction to SJK showing SHK pictures, i kept staring and reading it for more than 10 times... OMG... I know, by showing the pictures, it is a big thing for SJK, but the K-fans reaction is still .......... wow so unexpected? but also expected at the same time? do you get my meaning? 

Fans do come from every size and form...... all I can do as a fan is to support and put our trust on our OTP. It is very brave of SJK to do this. I respect him a lot. 

@hclover96 thank you for sharing the fan account with us.... :lol: ==> this is me with a big grin after reading it... 

@hclover96, @ludadeer and @phuongfoodiedinh, thanks for sharing Elle's video, i can feel all of your enthusiasm when the three of you shared it :lol: Either in picture or videos, SHK always looks great. 

@pgaltr and @cathy0281 thank you for sharing your thoughts on the songs....

@SarahLovesGh  Happy 18-th Birthday dear... :wub: Here is a cute song song for you. And thank you for sharing your happiness with us today.....  

Cute%20song%20song.gif

Credit to @alleverything

I'm sorry it's a long post without any meaningful content :D .. and i know i might have miss others too. just so you know.. i like all of your post :) 

So i've been back reading again, and i don't know why i keep going back to Hong Kong airport situation... so i'm just gonna share this fan video depicting it. Hope everyone enjoy.

6 hours ago, d172 said:

Thank you for sharing! 

Song Joong Ki is an intelligent man who will open your mind, a handsome man who open millions of eyes and a gentleman who open One's heart. Please my Goddess, don't let him go. You are fated together.

Archived