[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

:wub:Thank you all for feeding this thread. Im so happy to read abt our sjk and shk :D

This is the first time i ship an OTP so hard. These 2 are just so lover~lee together. I smile whenever i read 'clues'. :)

Aigoo these two should just date! Get married and make beautiful babies! I th8 nk i better stop... im getting delusional.:sweatingbullets:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just finished reading this thread until page 700. I'm 61 pages late, but I decide to read in order. 

Since last month, through this forum, I've started chatting to 6 Indonesian Song2 shippers, and we made a Line group where we spazzed crazily about uri OTP everyday. I'm very grateful that this thread has given me 6 funny, awesome and crazily in love with Song2 couple friends. If this thread doesn't exist, we won't reach out to each other and the best fun of my days now wouldn't exist. 

We decided to not add anyone else since we've completely trusted each other, and we take care to only spazz privately in our group. 

I've read everything from page 285-700. 1-284 will find its time for me to read it too. Be it positive or negative posts, I read it all, like a loyal reader of an ongoing tale. 

I'd like to shout out a piece of my mind about what made Joongkyo decided to stop actively posting in this thread, but I guess I don't want to sound like making a lecture. 

The best one anyone can do for Song2 beside voting is, I think, respecting them. This can be done by not disturbing their privacy and keeping their good image. You can't do that by posting irresponsibly on Instagram, Twitter or other social medias. You might think that "Song2 won't know anyway and this won't affect them", but it will. I'm sure their agencies, their circle, and even Song2 themselves monitor the social medias. They won't like people discussing so openly about their relationship. Would you? Would you enjoy seeing your relationship being dissected second per second in the social media? I don't think so. So please, let's all respect them and give them an undefeated chance to win Baeksang Awards.

Korean people are very fast in catching everything online too. Let's not give them any reason to bash our beloved Song2 - especially Hye Kyo, since it's been proven many times she's usually the one who got burnt in the end. 

There's this amazing Japanese dramas that I really love, titled Nobuta wo Produce, that said, "I create the world I want to live in".

And also from the same drama, "Believe what you want to believe". 

Do you love Song2 couple? Yes? Then it's best to turn a blind eye to all the trolls and haters and whatever they said, and just enjoy all the good Song2 moments that we have seen. Be delusional. Be happy. Be joyful. 

You are hoping, wishing and praying that Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo will get the best this world provides, and that is each other. It's a good prayer. So carry on. If you need to build a wall around you to protect you from getting distracted or influenced by the haters, do it. 

Life is already complicated, don't let your fangirling/fanboying life be complicated too. What for? You ship a couple because it's fun, right? Then make it fun.

Don't panic by the slightest negative idea mentioned by anyone about them. If you believe in them, decide so and stick to it. Wavering will only deplete your energy, I assure you. 

Shipping Song2 is still very fun for me. Me and my friends in this line group call ourselves "7 Dwarves", since we are seven people who are so in love with our Snow White and Prince Charming. I just finished watching the whole DOTS again and still feel it's my most favorite Korean drama ever. I swoon over every new pictures and videos of Song Joong Ki, and miss Hye Kyo everyday. I live for her updates. 

I write stories about them too, so my love for them is renewed over every line I write about them. 

It's just that I'm very happy, so I wish everyone is, too. 

Haters will come and go, but time will tell who are right and who are wrong. Until that time comes, let's have the best time of our lives. We only live once, so let's love hard, love deeply and love happily. 

Spazzable things from this thread until page 700:

1. SJK's fanmeeting in Thailand looks as crowded as a K-pop concert. So proud of him. 

2. How come he's so zen with all those hysteria? His self-control is really good. Seems like he's a very mature person, who is humble and very well-mannered. 

3. SHK choking and having to take many takes as she narrated that show for children with rare diseases makes me feel deeply touched too. She has such a warm heart. She's beautiful, has superb acting skills and has a warm heart. Really a perfect package. 

4. My friends keep me updated of the recent posts of this forum, since I'm so many pages behind. I heard SJK mentioned SHK's name many times in his fanmeeting in Beijing, and also in Happy Camp. Happy that she's always in his mind :)

Thank you for all the happy posts, serious analysis, warnings to spazz responsibly and the pics, gifs, videos and translations. You all got a loyal reader in me, so keep loving Song2 and keep posting, I'll be here reading. 

Um, I think most of my words above come out as "lecturing" after all. Just want to share my opinion. I'm sorry, not meaning to sound big-headed or anything. I just wish to remind, whether you're a happy shipper or not, can only be decided by you, never others. 

For the haters who are lurking and trolls who are waiting for your chances to jump in and to disrupt us, every word you write, every second you're hating this ship and every time you're trying to change our minds, is the same as admitting you BELIEVE Song2 is real. Keep that in your mind. 

Thank you and happy weekend everyone!

Dan gyeol!

@mai5116 thanks! I think that word is the perfect word for him, seriously every time I hear his name, *swoon* haha

Ah, I couldn't resist but had to come out of lurking mode because of SJK. Gosh, this man loves talking about her, I bet he could talk about her all day if he wanted to. Did he really need to mention her name that much? Um JK ah, they asked you why did you choose to act in this drama, and your first response is because of SHK. HAHA, I always thought that that one of the reasons he accepted it was because of her, now he literally confirmed it. And even with the question about the chinese director, "Hye Kyo ssi this" 'Hye Kyo ssi that" lol that name is like music to his ears. :D Also with the part about Beijing roast duck, someone mentioned it about being HK's fav. food. Now he wants to try it too?:phew: Aigoo, this namja. I don't even think he's even trying to hide it anymore. Fine with me, let it all out how you really feel about her. ;) Thanks SJK for filling our shipper hearts! :P 

At the moment, its 68.9 for sjk and 83.38 for shk.. for iqiyi, both of them are leading at the moment as well... but since the iqiyi voting just started, some pple may not be aware of it yet. Lets all vote to get a big enough lead for them to ensure their victory... if they win 2 awards or hopefully even 3 (crossing ny fingers for that ), that means we get more chances to see them next to each other.. and more gifs and more pictures... lets all vote as much as can....:):heart::)

@kdramaobsessed, haha, let's call him "swoonworthy' Ki! :P Anyway, it's good to see that you came out and posting again. BTW, i'm pretty sure that our Beauty is always on SJK mind, that's why he can't help but to mention her name everytime :wub:

@Buldok, thanks for sharing uri Beauty pics. She is really beautiful and flawless even without make up. No wonder SJK can't take his eyes off her ;)

@superbigcat, thanks for the GIF. Keep more coming in. When it comes to our SongSong couple, all of us can't get enough!

Good Morning everyone, just checking this thread before i'm going off for work later. Keep on posting the good vibes everyone!

@hclover96 can't thank you enough for this :)

26975163285_cc014afd5d_o.gif

OMG! his foot is literally having an intimate conversation with her foot there ;)
after seeing this, I cannot help imagining what sort of interactions their feet had under that table at HK PC :P  and I remember how SJK always pulled his chair very closer to hers when they sat for PCs. He was indeed a man with a mission :D haha
AEN20160405008100315_01_i.jpg

17 hours ago, khxy said:

Did you ever think that this drama will be so popular?

SJK: At first i never think that it will be this popular, i like the writer and Ms Hye Kyo, of course it will be great. But i never once thought that it will be this popular until i can have fan meetings.

Why did you decide to act in this drama?

SJK: Because i know the lead actress is Ms Hye Kyo, of course i need to act in this drama, such a good script and actress.There is no reason not to accept it.

Do you plan to work with Chinese director?

SJK: I have been wanting to work with foreign director/team since my debut . Now i want to work together when i have the chance.Just like i heard how great Director Wong Kar Wai is from Ms Hye Kyo when we were shooting DOTS, i really want to work with him if i have the chance and i think it will be a great movie.Also, other directors.

Thanks much for the translation @khxy! Sorry to cut your post. Hehe. 

So all of a sudden and out of left field comes SHK's name. Dude, they didn't ask you about Kyo. Why did you bring her up? Not only once but thrice! :P So by mentioning her (because he WANTED to, not because they asked him about her),  somehow he is telling her "I think about you". :wub:  Gaaahhh! ♡♡♡

Keep voting for our dear Songs on http://www.iqiyi.com/yule/100sang52.html and Baeksang!!

26975163285_cc014afd5d_o.gif

Gif credit to @hclover96

We're too concentrating on every bit of their words, eyes movement & facial expression till we forget that they're    ACTIVELY playing down there...

simple gesture like this had drown most of the SS shippers... Couldn't u two be more cute and sweet?  :wub:

a reminder to all... Next time we watch a clip of them          together .. Must covers all 360 degrees view... Hihi

1 hour ago, kimstipated said:

I somehow feel like the contents on this forum, and others like baidu, have made the news

Madness.

This is what a some of us have been saying---there are other eyes on this thread. So, we often times have to be judicious about what is shared on here. However, the ones that have been posted here recently would not be considered out of line in my book---i.e. hclover96's, sigang's, and khxy's messages/translations :) 

By the way, cheering you all on for being great, responsible supporters and keeping the thread active!

I would love to share more of my thoughts about the recent comments/observations made here, but for now, this is the best I can do ...

Not sure which product/brand this shoot is for ... (Cr. @ilwoo_aein and series_fans_th IG)

YTdk1o.jpg

HNnFEZ.jpg

AyNkHc.jpg

More from HB China ... Credit as tagged

GA084E.jpg

Bce6jk.jpg

HgpXzV.jpg

NLfSfX.jpg

iATpoL.jpg

I1PexK.jpg

Archived