[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

Here is Kyo's part talking about SJK (cr to thesunnytown for the Elle translation).  I think this is the first time I've heard Kyo giving such generous compliments to her male co-star.  She has always been kind with her words to her co-stars, but not to this extent and so detailed too, lol

Awww yes! Thank you for giving us another happy post to brighten our day! :wub::wub:

Since SHK unnie likes to do everything perfectly, no wonder she makes sure to compliment SJK so detailed like that lol :D

And in other words, it just means that she knows SJK the best from her other past co-stars kkkk :phew::phew:

3553821572_8adca5db.gif

@khxy  i just finished back reading and saw your update tidbits on the Press conference.. thank you......:wub:

Some of the comments are funny and one especially is very sweet...... :lol: 

1 hour ago, khxy said:

Some comments from netizens:

-Tell SJK, Song Song are so compatible.

-Can you help me ask SJK when he last met up with Kyo?

-Ask more questions about Kyo.

-On behalf of Du Chun, can you please ask SJK for Kyo's number?

-Please ask SJK to match make Du Chun and Kyo, and see his response.

-Tell SJK so many actors love and want to marry Kyo and look at his reaction.

-Ask SJK when he is going to marry Kyo.

-Can you please ask SJK to call Kyo during PC?

-Ask SJK how is Kyo? and tell her we miss her.

credit:weibo

Ya totally for Elle to publish in June 2015 the interview with SHK has to be done in April/may and SJK was barely discharged from army then. to be able to give some detailed comments for her co star even before script reading and before any shooting is commenced the timeline here goes way earlier again.....it scares me lol 

this Chinese host for his fan meet press con later is definitely gutsy enough to ask him all the questions, as Long as its not being flagged down by his manager or staff! 

I cannot wait to see his expression and hear his answers relating to Song Hye Kyo! Nothing Beats seeing it real 

敬請期待!

@hclover96Thank you for the post :wub::wub:

Its lovely to read Kyo's part. 

7 hours ago, hclover96 said:

In the Hong Kong interview, SHK said, "we have met a few times in the past, my impression of him in the past is the same as now, it's still very good.  Compared to other dramas, this drama takes longer to shoot, from beginning to end, he's been very good.  Even though filming was very hard for him, he still took care of the staff often.  Felt he is even more handsome.  So that's why I was left with good memories."

The support SHK and SJK given to each other since then is very touching...:wub::wub: 

7 hours ago, hclover96 said:

In the DotS epilogue, when SJK was injured, she said, "he must have been very startled, too.  There wasn't much time left and he got hurt.  He felt very sorry and had a difficult time."

Kyo also said when filming, it was very hard, sometimes too tired, her mood would not be good.  Every time when it was like that, SJK would offer her comfort.

On 5/11/2016 at 1:28 AM, hclover96 said:

When SJK was injured during filming, he was moved by what SHK did.  She filmed all the difficult scenes in episode 15 where she cried in sadness after Shi Jin's death all at once while he was injured.  "The difficult things, she did it for me".  During his injury, SHK's phone call was his greatest comfort.  He said, "Actually I got a call from Hye Kyo and she also knows how I am.  She said 'I know you're having a hard time and must be blaming yourself.  I understand how you feel, but don't do that.'"

@hclover96 YAY finally kyo's part. 

"In the mid-drama conference, SHK said, "I think SJK is 80% similar to YSJ.  However SJK (when filming) is more focused than YSJ.  But YSJ seems to be more outspoken, maybe SJK has blood type A personality, that's why he seems to think everything through before he speaks.  Even though SJK is younger than me, but he seems to be more knowledgeable than me.  I can learn a lot from him.  SJK knows about all the stuff that were popular during my younger years.  He always pretend to be young, but he gets sick easily."

These sentences caught my attention after i read again.

How SHK knows SJK is blood type A? Even myself, I don't know his blood type until I watched DOTS. (It was mentioned in DOTS isnt it?)

AHHHHH, SJK KNOWS ABOUT ALL THE STUFFS before then. and, SHK oennie, you know that he knws huh? KEKE :w00t:

Yap, he's sick being young around you, beauty. That's why all the leading stuffs, he did it. He wants to be the man for you, oennie ! Opps, it's YOUR man. :rolleyes:

Sorry being delulu. 

And omg 贾乃亮 is the host for his fan meet?! I should expect high for this! i like him though and his daughter! :X 

Your posts are better than coffee to boost my energy!! Huge thanks to @sigang @hclover96 @khxy  @Chewy Hoe And to everyone for sending positive vibes. the Chinese fans are totally daebak. They are our voice right now. Though i totally doubt the program would be that bold to ask him that. Maybe indirectly and not that straight forward kekeke also as we've discussed, the timeline just expanded further back (prior to filming) lol

my goodness these two. Our OTP makes me want to cry in happiness. :wub: Now, let's get back to business and vote vote vote!!!

18 minutes ago, khxy said:

http://m.weibo.cn/5103645868/3974639249813627?_status_id=3974639249813627&luicode=10000359&mid=3974639249813627&uicode=10000002

Hope you all can view the link

Host: Do you know what Chinese fans called themselves?

Fans: Mrs Song

SJK: i am not married yet

credit:weibo

In my understanding, his answer means "thank you but I'm already owned" ;) (and have target bride :phew:)

Excitedly look forward to your up coming translation @khxy, thank you for your time and effort :lol:

31 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Omg iqiyi has opened their voting today untill 31th for voting for the iqiyi popularity award for popular male and popular female 

http://www.iqiyi.com/yule/100sang52.html

SONG SONG is leading now!! Please vote if you can. If they win this that means they will have 2 popularity awards each

Done voting. 5 votes for SJK and 5 votes for SHK.

Archived