[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

6 hours ago, khxy said:

Just saw in weibo,i think these questions were being asked in Changsa

1) What is the most awkward thing for you?

LKS is my best friend and he is much taller than me,everytime when we walk together, i don't feel like being with him anymore.

2)Do you mind Noona-dongsaeng relationships?

Age doesn't matter for me,i can accept a girl that is older by not more than 7 years.

3) Which body part you will first notice in a girl?

Mouth and eyes.

Credit :weibo

Thanks for the translation! as always ❤❤❤!

"MOUTH AND EYES" Really Joong-ki huh... Now in this scene.. I love the look you give Kyo as you meet her gaze, then your eyes sweep over her full lips. Pardon but i don't see this as YSJ-KMY!! :P Ya such a smitten kitten here!! A "real love" that transcends beyond the screen! LOL :wub:

sskiss?async&rand=0.889471786312256

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After repeated delays.. Joong-ki has finally arrived in Beijing safely! However he looks tired and not feeling well ... :(

Not gonna share his pics, but here are his lovely amazing Chinese fans waiting amidst the rain and cold weather..  Unfortunately, he weren't able to meet them as he walked through the VIP gate. However, their welcome greetings have been passed to Ki through his organizers and they were gladly satisfied. Surely, Joong-Ki must be so proud to have sweet jjang fans like 'em! <3

c032b0c7jw1f3s2zgfhfcj20qo0zk0x7.jpg

c032b0c7jw1f3s2zg9gi0j20zk0qogp8.jpg

c032b0c7jw1f3s2zhmqlyj20qo0zk42v.jpg

[credits to the owner: 宋仲基贴吧官博  weibo]

little thought of me .  All of us worrying SJK right now and Everyone was complaining because the density of his activity that caused him now to lose weight and look tired .but  I remember in a previous interview that he wants to diet.  And I 'm sure he has managed to do it .  yes .. for looking thin. Because of the demands of His role in His Upcoming film ( battle ship ) . so all I hope you guys do not panic ( although in my heart says otherwise. worried about its condition too lol) :bawling:

I woke up to this Chinese fan account shared by Pixies on Baidu that might get deleted anytime 

I felt bliss reading it so decided to translate it 

SHK name was consistently mentioned throughout Happy Camp recording by the chinese host NaNa and SJK himself. and everytime SHK name came up, he always smiles with love. In one part he had to re-enact a scene, SJK said he loved staring/looking into SHK eyes while acting 

there is no mention of banmal used. Just mainly SHK 

i hope all these will not be edited out in the show on 21th May so we can all die from the love 

Added: Pixies take-He loved to stare into their locked gazes

Source: Baidu 

Eyes and mouth hey!Its the closest a person can get to see another's eyes and mouth!

Height ain't a problem because our SJK have bright eyes who can see the the world and do great things.

Image result for mouth and eyes romantic quote

and what he sees is what will be best for him of course, woohoo!Good news for us..hehe

Image result for eyes  can see the world love quotes

and he sees his Love!

Image result for dots korean drama

:heart::heart::heart:

@hyukgu I REALLY LOVE THIS GIF! Look at SJK's smile at the end! *MELTS

1930797425_4b81c04e_654783203_a2595a78_3

---

@smoky1671 AHHHH, look at NANA of HC! She HUGS him! UGGGHH, how jealous i am! Thanks for all the pics! ^_^

@khxy mouth & eyes huh? Who is the one that stares KMY/SHK like he's lost in her eyes?; Who is the one who can't help himself being 'hungry' while savoring her lips? :phew:

@hclover96 Looking forward to SHK's part ! :D 

@ssnooow Uri big boss has a new name now. SMITTEN KI ! HAHA :P 

@Chewy Hoe I'm dieing a little inside already while reading your post. I hope HC wont cut the scene ! (Had experienced before that they cut some of the 'funny' scenes and i have to look for fan's camera for that scene)

i have a hard time on memorizing your names :( 

To others who's not in this post, i swear i read everyone's post and never missed one of them !

LOVE YOU ALL ! 

:heart:

SJK for Doota Duty Free

web_3420703396_631e21fe_img-1debc757ad88

web_3420703396_0c636b94_img-55ac345a85a1

Credit: as tagged.

@hclover96 thank you for the translation, I am always happy whenever I read your posts :) and yup, I couldn't agree more with you, each day, we get to understand more and more that both SS are such a wonderful people or even beyond that? Kkkk :D I am looking forward to your other translations anyway :wub:

@Chewy Hoe  Oh yes! Thank you unnie for translating it to us :) What an interesting fan-account! I am going to mark my calendar on May 21, really :lol:

Spoiler

@joongkyo Hi. Just wanna say I am glad to see your post, and thanks for stopping by here. Good luck on finishing your papers. :)

@Chewy Hoe and @thepixies Thanks for sharing that bit! :) Didn't I just read on here that he notices lips and eyes? (Please correct me if I'm wrong) :) And with Hye Kyo, she's got those perfect features! And yes, I also hope those parts won't be edited out!

@hclover96 As usual, I bow down to you! We need a hundred more of you because your findings are always uplifting!

@khxyThank you for the translations!!! :wub: Keep them coming please. Heh.

@joongkyo You already know how I feel whenever I see you here :D Thanks for the impromptu visits!

I'm sorry I don't individually acknowledge every person here, but do know I appreciate you all! :) I haven't had much time for the thread, so, I've been doing a lot more back reading lately. However, I'm grateful that you're filling up the pages with all your contributions! To the lurkers---fans and antis alike---you also make a difference as your quiet presence still makes this thread hot! You're giving this thread great traffic :D 

Let's all continue to be the best fans of whom SHK and SJK can be proud! And I don't just mean because we continually vote for them for the Baeksang. I'm talking about being responsible shippers (in and out of the thread) and following their admirable examples, like being kind and compassionate. Being wise, exemplary shippers and fans is the best kind of support we can offer the Songs :) 

Okay, see you guys around! Happy shipping!

@lynne22, mineral water couple huh? that's cute! But really, what SJK did was really :wub:

@hclover96, again, kamsahamida for all your translation. You really make my day!

@ssnooow, thanks so much for keeping us updated on SJK arrival details. I guess it's hard for him to get rest nowadays with his very tight schedule. Hopefully, when there's time for him to get his rest back in Korea, SHK is there to comfort him ;):P

@Chewy Hoe, SJK actions nowadays are really obvious huh? Yeah, really hope that, that parts are not going to be edited when it comes on air on 21st May. But, i guess i don't have to wait until 21st May to die from all the love, after reading your post my heart already skipped a beat!:D:wub:

chewy unnie and @thepixies thankyou for sharing the fan account. he love to stare at her eyes :wub: that is why all the scenes are very real. :phew: and then the fan account that mention how he look at eyes and mouth? first. SHK has the perfect eyes and lips.

please please do not edit that part, i would love to watch!! 21 may *fingercrossed* 

No worries people no need thank me just enjoy it for your shipping heart. 

Haha to me it doesn't matter whether it's eyes or mouth he liked anymore because now he only like to stare into SHK eyes and their locked gazes 

and look at how cute he looked in glasses when he arrived at Beijing airport? And once I saw it I immediately remembered SHK wore a similar pair in Feb. 

image_zps22oqkwqv.jpeg

Credit as tagged 

P.S You love this couple then you must continue voting for them Everyday so you get to see them at Baeksang and die of happiness 

10 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

P.S You love this couple then you must continue voting for them Everyday so you get to see them at Baeksang and die of happiness 

yesss unnie.

we have to vote so that both can go on stage together. 

i know for some countries only the game options are left so please try to use different server. they have limited amount of data u can use but through the program you can purchase different offer and get a lot of points. before you vote though i think its better to turn off the app so they will def count the vote. 

happy voting people :) 

Archived