[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Finally he smiled! Now I am relieved. He has arrived for Happy Camp recording. So looking forward to the interview and the answers he will give

image_zpsk2gakjjy.jpeg

image_zpsa16hh0su.jpeg

Credit to owner

Spoiler

Chewy is happy when her Dongseang is happy 

now I can be a cheerleader again 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Chewy Hoe Yes I'm so happy too to see his bright smile, hope the namja will have good time and find the balance for his private life (and health as well) between tight schedule. 

New update on his advertisement for KT GiGA LTE, excited to meet again the fist pump and similar expression as the one he did with our Goddess ^_^

Credit as labelled.

1 hour ago, winnie1104 said:

Dear @pgaltr and all,

Has anyone reply @pgaltr post regarding the Event Charge function in Baeksang app in the link below? I have tried translating it via google translate but can't really seem to understand, kkkk..

So I have 1700 points left and would like to add my point with any possible method. The only available method for my region is the web games and i failed miserably several times when i tried to play it :bawling:.

I have signed up to magzter, install applications, and watched videos. Really need this event charge to work so i can add more vote to uri big boss and uri beauty.

Appreciate your support chingus, let's keep voting! 

Hi @winnie1104 & @pgaltr

My friend translated the instructions. Hope it helps.

Instructions:

- click "이벤트참여하기 = go for event" and then go to facebook (페북)page
- click I like "Fandom Chart" facebook (follow)
- Achieve 30,000 numbers of " I like facebook" click.

@superbigcat ughhh, seriously, fist bump is a trademark for songsong couple now and the expression says it all ! SJK-ssi, pls do not do any fist bump with others alright. HAHA :wub:

@weibo bear Thanks for the photos! Looking at your id name, bet you're a weibo 控, 是吗? :lol: and,

HOW CAN A NAMJA LOOKS SO PERFECT WITH JUST HAT, TSHIRT, PANT AND  A PAIR OF SNEAKER. 

oh look it's a white sneaker! 

Spoiler

reminds me of KMY's shoes in DOTS. Withdrawal syndrome is still kicking me hard. 

Re-watched ep 9 yesterday. YUP, the truck kiss scene and petrol kiss scene. 

I seldom hear people talking about the petrol kiss scene, it's like YSJ-cant-get-enuf-of-KMY-lips-so-he's-savoring-it-again. 

*he's really hungry* (BYEONTAE ALERT!) :heart:

5 minutes ago, thepixies said:

Hi @winnie1104

My friend translated the instructions. Hope it helps.

Instructions:

- click "이벤트참여하기 = go for event" and then go to facebook (페북)page
- click I like "Fandom Chart" facebook (follow)
- Achieve 30,000 numbers of " I like facebook" click.

Thank you so much @thepixies, really appreciate your respond. I will follow the instructions, hope i can get the 300 points :grin:

"just keep voting, just keep voting, voting voting voting" :lol:

@thepixies Thank you for the updates on Mr. S.

He was ill, so this is the reason for the ninja act. He must have been very tired from his journey, but even then, he still tries to his considerate self to his fans and flight attendant. It was so sweet of him.

I'm glad that he is okay now. With his workload right now, i don't think he'll get much rest to be honest...  But we can see that he's determined and are a hard worker so i guess the gain is worth the effort. Its a very commendable trait.

36 minutes ago, lovemetruly said:

Even the side profile of her tearful face is heartbreaking. 

i think this is not SHK. she look like the doctor from the program. i might be wrong tho. lol. please correct me if i am wrong though :)

45 minutes ago, ysteee said:

ALERT ALERT ALERT! B)

SHK eonnie updated her ig.

(Someone on this thread said that SHK will post for sure bcuz the show will be broadcast today, and look! your words came true!) ;)

That person is me haha :D

Finally  she updated her IG but feel a lil sad coz I think I will cry again watching the Part 2.

Harper Bazaar interview (I will only translate SJK interview along with some details&descriptions )

The next day after this photo shoot, he's going to record for Hurry Up, Brother (Chinese edition of Running Man) , even every member knows that SJK is called " The Nation's husband". Upon hearing this, he was thankful  but at the same time said "Aye, not to that extent".That's why he is looking forward to China fan meet and feel the "realness" of all this hype. He was discussing with Bazaar what songs he should sing at fan meet to surprise Chinese fans.

SJK's brother studied in China a few years ago and he can speak fluent Mandarin.It was also his brother who encourages him to consider career expansion in China.He had a busy schedule since the start of 2016,from shooting to going to a variety of shows.Since his debut in 2008 in Snow Flower,he is no stranger to busy schedule however this time it seems different. He thought back about his "Sungkyunkwan Scandal" day, " I was busier then, i need to go for show recordings and live shooting for the drama. Every Friday for Music Bank,Every Monday&Tuesday for Running Man. I didn't really get any sleep, i almost forgotten how i lived through those days.There were so many things to do everyday but now i couldn't remember what i did." He sighed and said "Every morning i need to wake up earlier to get through a longer day."

" I don' t want to work like a robot.No matter how busy i am, every morning i will try to wake up earlier to do some exercise.I want to treasure my own me time.The things i do everyday is different, so does my mood.In the past i would passed by some days with no enthusiasm but now i diligently remember and enjoy my life. Nowadays, i am learning how to live my life with ease. I am working hard to let myself be at its happiest every moment.I hope i can always remember year 2016 ."

One of his fans said" I am not one who likes a pretty boy without IQ. SJK  gives off a friendly, outgoing and sporty vibe. Very sincere and friendly.He does not have any air and knows his own goal.He constantly choose a role to challenge himself.Because of " Deep Rooted Tree", he rejected  "Moon Embraces The Sun" and later on we know that the role goes to Kim Soo Hyun. An actor/actress gaining popularity because of a drama doesn't always mean that particular drama is his/her best work. Maybe because  his character in DOTS is well written , that's why he gains much popularity and attention. But i rather believe that he has finally gain his fortune and luck because he is an earnest actor."

Enlisting in the army, let SJK learnt the art of self control.He finally understands how to achieve inner peace and calmness.During those 2 years, he could only look at mountains and sea." I grew up a lot during those 2 years.For a 32 year old actor,as the time goes by,i am surrounded by people who have the same thinking and experiences as me.So when i was in the army and surrounded by younger boys, i realized that there are so many things that i was clueless about.I was living in a narrow minded world, i should have a wider perspective of the world.I learnt how to live differently and be grateful &humble."

During 2014 Christmas season, he received the first 4 episodes of DOTS script. 2 days after, he decided to participate in the drama.He couldn't wait to finish his army days so that he could start shooting for the drama. To be able to act out the dangerous stunts for the drama, he started practicing in the army." At first the drama is called "Doctor without borders" ,it is to reflect peace idealism believed by many and love and respect towards humans and living things.When i met up with writer Kim Eun Sook, we talked about the story line and sometimes we did discuss and argued.When i act, i try to show the character's indifferent feeling, i will also pay attention and emulate the character's behavior in my everyday life."

SJK grew up in a complete/perfect ordinary family.His parents own a car wash business and he has an older brother and younger sister. Speaking about his younger sister,he was full of smiles and said the birth of his sister is the happiest moment in his life.He started learning short track skating since young,if not for his ankle injury,maybe he could take part in Olympics. He managed to get into Sungkyunkwan University (Business Management course) after scoring top 10 in the national examination.His first time appearing on television was when he replaced his senior who was having a fever in a national intellectual competition,which he managed to clinch silver.He was not only good in his studies but he was dubbed the "school hunk". Going into entertainment business was purely an accident.

Korean entertainment industry is known to be competitive.Those who aspire to become a celebrity must go through intense training.  SJK who is known for his looks and friendly demeanor has been living through zero gossips and as he is always eager to help his juniors, he has many friends in the entertainment circle.He is a good buddy of Lee Kwang Soo and especially took leave from army to attend LKS's sister wedding. LKS also took part in DOTS as a cameo for SJK. " The crew asked me to invite Kwang Soo to appear in cameo, so i passed on the message.Actually i did not want him to accept the invitation because it may be burdensome.But to my surprise, he happily accepted it. Eventhough, he didn't say it out but i feel that he accepted it because this drama is my first project after my enlistment, maybe he wants to help me. I am thankful that Asia prince wants to help me."

Joking aside, SJK said he learnt many things from Kwang Soo." We don't say these kind of things when we are together, but i make an exception for interviews.I think both of us complement each other. When i was working and i felt that some people work are not satisfying,i used to think " why is it like that? " why you can't do it?" but now i won't think this way anymore.When the other party is lacking, i will make it up. Just like today's photo shoot,when i'm lacking, the crew would think of ideas for me.When the crew faced with difficulties, i would voice out my opinions. I think it is important to complement each other in every human's relations."

From " why can't you do it" to " let me complement you". SJK has a straight forward character. "There were times when i was supposed to have self control but unable to do so. That doesn't mean my character is bad. I am not someone who gets angry for no reason.For me, when someone is angry, it doesn't represent the person's style/character,just that he/she needs to find another way to get their message across."

SJK is loyal towards his friends, many praise him for being loyal and humane, but he responded calmly with his own life principle " Do not abandon others when they face difficulties. One day if i were in their position,it would be good if none of them abandon me.This is really important."

Eventhough Yoo Si Jin becomes the ' exemplary man' for many women, SJK thinks that man like Yoo Si Jin does not exist in real life. " If such man exists in real life, he might not be that charming. Yoo Shi Jin is full of charm right?that's because it is a drama. The writers said we must have drama that carries a little fantasy .From a man's perspective,there can't be such man in real life." he finished it off by laughing out loud.

When asked whether he is similar to Yoo Shi Jin who is a romantic, he blinked and smiled " Aye..is there a man who is just like Yoo Si Jin? I think i am old fashioned, conservative and traditional.Two writers combined all the qualities women love about men.I am just an ordinary man."

"There has been rumor going around  that SJK is in love/dating but no one knows who she is.We were initially asking him about women's fascination towards Yoo Si Jin and we test the water by asking SJK what is his dating style.He laughed out loud and said " I do not have any dating style/habit.I wont divulge if i were in a relationship,i want to keep it to myself."Maybe he just wish to protect his lover and have a peaceful relationship.

For  SJK, Yoo Shi Jin is a past. He is focusing and giving his all for his next movie "Battleship Island" . "The story line and material of this movie is currently very popular in Korea and i think that applies to Asia too.Our team always discuss about sincerity,even though this is a commercial film, but sincerity is the biggest theme.I think it is a flawless and good movie.I have high expectation towards this movie."

In the next 2 months, he will travel to and fro China. " I am currently learning Mandarin,Japanese and English." The next plan?.."I think it will be to exercise."

Credit:HB

4 minutes ago, finickyfray said:

i think this is not SHK. she look like the doctor from the program. i might be wrong tho. lol. please correct me if i am wrong though :)

that woman sure is not SHK...someone else in the programme..a doctor maybe..I saw a picture but can't put it here..

Basically SHK updates her IG everytime the man is away private or public. Period lol 

timing timing timing 

while her man is now doing rehearsals for happy camp in a harness? Is he repeating that sky zipping scene from dots? 

image_zpsqsphuyqw.jpeg

I want to quickly see this episode! So exciting 

credit to owner 

16 minutes ago, finickyfray said:

10 minutes ago, angelmas said:

that woman sure is not SHK...someone else in the programme..a doctor maybe..I saw a picture but can't put it here..

Yes, she's the doctor from that program

Omo....the way I see SJK going for Happy Camp filming....obviously he is not at his best form just by looking at his tired and sick face...Please take care SJK sshi...!

Really, his schedule is horrific. Sometimes I wonder: regarding all his work, are they all his personal choices, decided by his agency or both? I believe all the fan-meetings are his choices, but what about the filming and all those non-stop CFs?  I understand that he is in high demand now and many people are approaching him to give him all the offers....but no matter how i look, it seems like it is overdone...he is, after all, just a normal human being...is it really necessary to accept so much work within this 2-3 months?

He has a new movie coming up, fan meetings at different places, non-stop CFs and now even filming as a guest? My goodness....his China fan meet haven't even start and he is already sick... Just how is he going to cope???  Worry worry worry....

As a shipper there is really nothing I can do except to vote non-stop for their Baksaeng popularity, pray they will not fall sick and support all their work, no matter what they do...

SS, esp SJK fighting!!!

Archived