[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While swimming in happiness with information from SJK's FM in Bangkok today, I see that article. Our Goddess's Instagram new update today even becomes an article. Besides a beautiful, dedicated, down to earth and kind image, her other side as an ordinary also attracts the journalist :) 

Screen%20shot%202016-05-07%20at%2010.07.

Song Hye Kyo, "Where is the appearance of beauty actress ?" Playful publish one side

TVREPORT | pm 2016 05 Jul 15 36 minutes ago

Photo = Song Hye Kyo Instagram

Actress Song Hye Kyo has published a playful everyday.

Song Hye Kyo was published a single photo along with the comment that "zzz" to her own Instagram (photo sharing SNS). The published photo has been taken the figure of mischief plentiful Song Hye Kyo.

Song Hye Kyo is covered her face with her hands to close her eyes. Tired, such as those antics, such as her mischievous expression invites laughter.

Song Hye Kyo has recently played a Kang Mo Yeon role in the drama KBS 2TV ended the broadcast in South Korea, "Descendant of the sun", gained popularity. 

(Credit to songhyekyozone at Instagram)

~~~

Thank you so much @lovesshi and @lovely_skham_stv (wow I realize your two's account both start with "love", ain't because of that both of you are so lovely too? :lol:) for your dedication and contribution and your outcome is just wow, the translation is beautiful itself and looks so professional at the same time. I'll read it all over and over again. And don't worry about your English @lovesshi, it's perfect and convey properly your perception, I'm excitedly looking forward to more posts from you and lovely_skham_stv :)

Thank you @2cents for your 2cents, I always enjoy reading them, so happy to know about good intention of YAI with his shirt sales and SJK's such a supportive friend since I remember it isn't the first time he wears something from YAI's works. :)

And thank you @stargazer187, @human1981, @hyukgu and others (sorry I can't tag all of your names, I'm being flooded with backreading) for continuous updates on our namja's FM. 

And thank you @melissala,  @angieknows and @Chewy Hoe on updating and reminding us about the voting <3

Happy sailing, comrades. ^_^

Screenshot_2016-05-07-23-09-27-1_zpseqvh

Everybody, please wake up SHK is in danger. I'm checking her status hour by hour and from 80% her percent become 67% in less than 2 hours. I think we should focus voting for her. Is there any chance that the #2 fans is using bots for voting? Because there is something fishy about her votes. 

Okay I've used up my daily votes for shk! Balancing since ytd's votes went to sjk! The voting just reset in Korea for the day I assume, since it's past 0000 kst and all 10 went to shk for now! Goddess needs to go back up up up! 

On a sidenote, appreciate ALL the lovely updates of our handsome sangnamja!!!!! He looks even more handsome and glowing today decked in all white then all black omg my heart! 

And his answers during the fanmeet too are just :D icwudt sjk! 

Thank you so much @lovely_skham_stv for your detailed translation, I hope you're sleeping well now! @lovesshi for real time updates! @angieknows for your convo with joongkyo, @hclover96 for your super cute gifs of sjk omg srsly how does he manage cute and handsome and hot all at the same time he's not real! :wub: And @melissala for constantly reminding to vote for shk for now to balance and get her back up! Cos @SeGafanlady's description of shk on red carpet looking all gorgeous and elegant needs to come true true true!! 

7 hours ago, mummyof2 said:

Try back reading,,its about 3 or 4 pages behind,,i forgot which is which,,explained what to do when we didnt get the authentication code 

actually i didnt get authentication code at the first try and then i changed my gadget and number and voila it works like magic

Hi I've done this I have already confirmation from magzter. What should I do next? Thanks

2 hours ago, kaceong said:

Hi there,

I managed to earn 8500+ points by playing kitty bridge, tower building and purchasing the magazine app. Casted 5 votes each for both of them. Most of the games are incredibly difficult. All the best! (:

Hello, 

May I know what is the name of the magazine app? And how did you get it? Thanks! Im very bad at playing any games to get some points. It's better to purchase this so I can vote SHK and SJK right away. 

Update: SHK's percentage is <69% again and this is the most worried thing. SJK is the same percentage but it's quite stable.

I just earned 850 points and used 4 votes for her but it's really not enough, I know. I'm mad. What can I do for Kyo now. What can we do for them now.

VOTE VOTE VOTE......Keep voting. 

I'm back to play games :sweatingbullets:.

You are not abandoning Song Joong Ki by shoring up more votes for Song Hye Kyo. The goals are to have them both win the popularity award and for both to attend the event. As it stands, those can't happen if we're distributing evenly. Right now, we can't solely rely on the Chinese fans to make up ground. Just trust me on this. Joong Ki has more people voting for him and his percentage, as others have pointed out, has stabilized. Meanwhile, Hye Kyo doesn't have the massive number of voters, and as the last couple of hours has shown, her position is very volatile. Last I checked 2nd place was at 10% and now, she's about 30%. 

Please heed @melissala's message. I didn't mention it before, but our Cap, @joongkyo, was also very worried for SHK's position. So, keep at it, guys! Vote for SHK!

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

there was a rumor that SHK  was shooting CF for Shilra Duty Free a couple of days ago, and some people were very  doubtful and curious about who could be her partner cause SJK had been already taken by Dusan Duty Free.

I'm very careful to post this in open site, but today  the staff  of Sandhome(catering service) said it in his blog that he delivered the lunch box for Songhyekyo and night snacks(sandwiches, chicken and so on) for staffs to the place where SR duty free cf was shooting.  For SHK snacks, they made cookies , munchies and goldmedal apple juice and he also added that he really thanked (he didn't say whom, maybe SHK) everytime there was CF shooting, (she) always ordered snacks for staffs and he hoped staffs working hard night-long enjoyed their food (when reading this, it reminded me of that SJK brought lots of snacks for staffs when shooting china bazzar)

this is his blog http://blog.naver.com/saggarigi/220703671901

and this is just rumor, some people speculated that her male partner is LGS, SJK's best friend cause some of them heard that LGS was shooting CF with SHK a couple of days ago.(actually this can be really rumor but why K-netizens picked  LGS for her partner)

there is any news coming out yet about SR Duty free but people really anticipated  that news cause it's a really big deal for celebrities to shoot that kind  of CF.

please forgive me even if the info I posted  is just rumor later,  I just got  so excited about this unofficial news.

p.s: as you might know,  SJK and YAI used to be called smoking buddies by people when they shooted SKKscandal cause visitors often witnessed them joking around and giggling while smoking together in SKKscandal filming site, and SJK and PYC (main lead of SKKscandal) were  also often spotted drinking at that time and one day SJK asked people sitting next to them who was more handsome and then when people answered SJK looked more handsome, SJK laughed so hard and started to tease PYC at the bar.(actually I was a big fan of PYC at that time)

I really like songsong's personality. SJK is just social butterfly, easygoing and caring, and SHK is also caring ,humorous, and brave.

sorry about my poor English, but  I want  you to know that it takes long time for me to write just one post in English.

Hello everyone!! I FINALLY got the chance to download the voting app...sorry for being late!! But I seem to be having a little trouble with this process:

They ask me to put my mobile number but when I request authorization it says "You have exceeded the maximum number of outgoing SMS messages for today." I also didn't get a text message for the authorization code...what do I do??

I can't stand watching the numbers drop for our queen... stay strong guys and keep voting!!

tumblr_o68woeiCsj1vrvba8o1_500.gif

(Sorry if someone already posted this problem before...I tried to backread to look for the solution but I couldn't find it)

30 minutes ago, sigang said:

there was a rumor that SHK  was shooting CF for Shilra Duty Free a couple of days ago, and some people were very  doubtful and curious about who could be her partner cause SJK had been already taken by Dusan Duty Free.

I'm very careful to post this in open site, but today  the staff  of Sandhome(catering service) said it in his blog that he delivered the lunch box for Songhyekyo and night snacks(sandwiches, chicken and so on) for staffs to the place where SR duty free cf was shooting.  For SHK snacks, they made cookies , munchies and goldmedal apple juice and he also added that he really thanked (he didn't say whom, maybe SHK) everytime there was CF shooting, (she) always ordered snacks for staffs and he hoped staffs working hard night-long enjoyed their food (when reading this, it reminded me of that SJK brought lots of snacks for staffs when shooting china bazzar)

and this is just rumor, some people speculated that her male partner is LGS, SJK's best friend cause some of them heard that LGS was shooting CF with SHK a couple of days ago.(actually this can be really rumor but why K-netizens picked  LGS for her partner)

there is any news coming out yet about SR Duty free but people really anticipated  that news cause it's a really big deal for celebrities to shoot that kind  of CF.

please forgive me even if the info I posted  is just rumor later,  I just got  so excited about this unofficial news.

p.s: as you might know,  SJK and YAI used to be called smoking buddies by people when they shooted SKKscandal cause visitors often witnessed them joking around and giggling while smoking together in SKKscandal filming site, and SJK and PYC (main lead of SKKscandal) were  also often spotted drinking at that time and one day SJK asked people sitting next to them who was more handsome and then when people answered SJK looked more handsome, SJK laughed so hard and started to tease PYC at the bar.(actually I was a big fan of PYC at that time)

I really like songsong's personality. SJK is just social butterfly, easygoing and caring, and SHK is also caring ,humorous, and brave.

sorry about my poor English, but  I want  you to know that it takes long time for me to write just one post in English.

SJK smokes also? I thought he only drinks....

Am I the only one here who feel bad to watch SJK reenacting some famous scenes with fans? I know SJK is a very kind person who does not mind doing all these things but it looks almost like he is being exploited too much. I wouldn't want him to be doing all kinds of stuff like this even to me. I am happy as long as he is having a happy successful life with his love. I am pretty sure that is what most of us want to see from him here. If I have to watch a reenactment, I would rather watch him with SHK. (Maybe my shipper mind can't handle to see him with any woman right now.) 

watch out- we seem to be stressing about SHK more so than SJK (rightfully so, bc SHK's percentages are unstable as of now) but remember, this is exactly what other fandoms want. They're waiting for the moment when we let our guards down and the same mass voting will happen to SJK as well. Please dont be relieved by SJK's stable percentage (for now) because that WILL change just like it did with SHK (literally happened in a few hours).

BE STRONG, KEEP VOTING AND DONT GIVE UP! WE GOT THIS. :):wub:

41 minutes ago, sigang said:

your english is better than mine. thank you for sharing this information sigang! please share again any information regarding adam couple/songsong couple/kikyo couple..

again...kwangsoo..

giphy.gif

ps:maybe thats why sjk wish he is tall as kwangsoo..

owh kwangsoo

tumblr_mvxx5cfquj1qfqo1ao1_500.gif

9 minutes ago, dotsj00ngki said:

watch out- we seem to be stressing about SHK more so than SJK (rightfully so, bc SHK's percentages are unstable as of now) but remember, this is exactly what other fandoms want. They're waiting for the moment when we let our guards down and the same mass voting will happen to SJK as well. Please dont be relieved by SJK's stable percentage (for now) because that WILL change just like it did with SHK (literally happened in a few hours).

BE STRONG, KEEP VOTING AND DONT GIVE UP! WE GOT THIS. :):wub:

SJK just went through mass voting and recovered well.  It's still going on too, and he's staying in the 70% range.  SHK was at 80% then dropped to 65% before recovering slightly to 70%.  This is the 2nd night in a row that she lost 10%. Is she going to continue to lose 10% every day?  Let's hope not. I'm watching it now to see if this recovery she's going through will last or if she'll drop massively again.  Even then, she's not GAINING anything.  She's hanging on at best. 

Truthfully SJK has fans who have his back and are countering mass voting.  She does not at all.  He has a bigger fandom than SHK. A lot of her fans are probably older and not wasting their money on voting for this award.  People here should focus more on her for the time being.  Definitely do not give up on him though, but for now focus on her.  

I'm also not trying to offend any SJK fans so please don't take it like that.  

Any fans out there who aren't voting PLEASE DO SO.  This thread has massive amounts of views.  I see posts with almost 100 likes just from Soompi users.  Where are you guys?  VOTE VOTE VOTE.  If anyone could see what Chinese fans are doing as well that would be good as well.  We need some strategy.  Anyone who has gone through this contest before please guide us.  We don't want to lose this, but I fear we will if we don't step it up in a major way. 

No, we won't be complacent about SJK, but there are things happening in the fandom that's out of our control, which is why we can't solely rely on Chinese fans alone. So, please as much as possible for now, give more votes to SHK. As I said, it's not just about whether the percentage is stable or not. It's the actual number of people voting. Hye Kyo doesn't have the number that SJK does. This isn't about a she vs. he. This is to ensure that BOTH Songs get those Baeksangs and attend the ceremony! And as I said, that won't happen if we're evenly distributing votes at the moment. SJK is covered. But we have to shore up those votes for Hye Kyo. Remember, to get her agency to be more agreeable, we have to boost it up to 90%.

And if we have any Song Song fans on this thread who frequent the Chinese forums, please give a call out to our friends there who are SHK and Song Song fans and mobilize them to vote for our goddess! If you frequent Baidu, Weibo, and any other Chinese platform, please rally our friends there to help both Songs, and right now, especially Song Hye Kyo!

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, melissala said:

Truthfully SJK has fans who have his back and are countering mass voting.  She does not at all.  He has a bigger fandom than SHK. A lot of her fans are probably older and not wasting their money on voting for this award.  People here should focus more on her for the time being.  Definitely do not give up on him though, but for now focus on her.  

Sorry for cutting your post short, I 100% agree with that you just stated. I think we need to draw more attention to that point. 

Archived