[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

12 minutes ago, hyekyo0717 said:

@SunTaek sorry i tried sharing it using the insert image from url so the owner can be acknowledge but it seems like the image is broken so i just copy it and paste it here. I did not read the rules sorry noona i will be careful :)

@lovely_skham_stv sorry noona will try to be careful next time :)

No need to be sorry, It's because your new that we would like to minimize any back and forth from SNS accounts that is based on speculation and has utilized our thread as their platform to get "more followers and likes" and "credit" themselves as the original owners when in fact an IMMENSE amount of their posts are based off of our very own members. I do appreciate you deleting that post and I hope that in the future that you continue to spazz with us and hopefully I didn't deter you from posting again, that is not my intention

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@hyukgu 

I love the cf too... Have been trying to save all the gif shared on this cf hehe...

Shk look so glowing, fresh and pure .... Just the right person to advertise it... :wub:

I love this cf too,. I need that water to look eternally youthful too... Haha :)

i must checkout my local Korean shops in Sydney to see if they have it... Haha :)

That's very sad to hear about the IG account. 

Anyways, it looks SJK in Thailand is a ninja work for the fans. Kind of sad that they see more of him elsewhere than him being in Thailand this moment. He probably is working and resting but it sure is hush hush. 

SHK's cf for the water reminds me of dots. Lol She looks quite youthful in it.

He should at least go say hi to the fans outside cuz it was hot and raining. They just want a glimpse. Heard rumors he might go to the government house tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, mulder9999 said:

I love this cf too,. I need that water to look eternally youthful too... Haha :)

i must checkout my local Korean shops in Sydney to see if they have it... Haha :)

Then that's not an ordinary mineral water lol One bottle won't be enough if we want to make ourselves look as youthful as SHK :lol:

Hi All,

I'm a silent reader since the beginning. I'm from Canada.

I'm so sad to hear about joongkyo IG. I didn't get accept on IG to read the posts that you already delete. I don't really understand people who don't know the word RESPECT.

Anyway, I will keep reading here silently and I want to say THANK YOU ALL  for your hardworking to keep this thread alive everyday.

Cheers SS Shippers !! :)

Guys, I have a problem here. I am not getting my points after downloading the app. How long should i wait for those points to add up???what does it mean by download and run this app??? I thought we have to keep that app open for sometime. Is it not? Or am i missing something. Help me please

I think a lot of people kinda missed the point of why the video from Studio Concrete was so spazzworthy. I saw some people on IG calming that this picture meant that SJK was at SC before the party?. Well sorry to burst that bubble but those pictures that you see being displayed all over the walls --- Chulhwa and his team have been working on it for the past two days and a few pictures revealed by the team showed that the studio was a mess because everybody was in mid-preparation -- so I really doubt that SJK was there on the day of the party and taking a picture like that.

Also, that display is supposed to mark the activities/shows that took place in SC or projects prepared by SC members - many of them are in a time-line... however it is interesting to note that SHK's picture was posted on the second row towards the end and SJK's picture was the first in the third row IF the SC crew really did use a chronological system when they decided the order of pasting pictures on the wall.

However, I do think the both the pictures are recent - maybe early spring 2016 - don't try and guess dates because it's impossible at this point.

A lot of people raised doubts if SC crew would make such a video public if the two were really together, I say - SC didn't make that video for SS shippers ....lol...it's a success clip for a year end party and it's not like they even expected us to even make out that it was SJK, many fans would have seen that video and never spotted him. It is however cute that out of all the celebrities (and they're so many since YAI and the SC crew have loads of famous friends) that visit the SC - the only two who were added to the video montage were the SS couple - the female model was there because she is the face of their clothing line. YAI is of course the creative head and Jung Yumi  (his rumoured GF) was the only other celebrity, she's also been know to be very active with the SC Team.

Our SS while being close to SC team aren't there in the capacity of creative contributors, they're not taking part in all the promotional activities like the rest of them, so the fact that the team was giving a shout out to only the two of them - that's beyond cute for me. (and that the only other people shown one after another is another rumoured couple...lol...SC being such trolls)

Keep voting everyone!.

7 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@hyukgu 

It's a magical water i tell you.. Charmed with the awsomenes of SHK :lol:

LOL No wonder that's what makes the water so special! It has SHK's charms in it :sweatingbullets:  It'd be great if that mineral water has another advantage such as getting a boyfriend as handsome as SJK :lol::lol:

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Guys, I have a problem here. I am not getting my points after downloading the app. How long should i wait for those points to add up???what does it mean by download and run this app??? I thought we have to keep that app open for sometime. Is it not? Or am i missing something. Help me please

You should get them pretty much instantly.  Some apps say it will take some time (but it's rare).  I usually leave them open for a couple minutes.  Or sometimes you have to follow some instructions, get to level ___ or do the tutorial.  Those are usually the higher paying apps.  

Download and run means just that.  Download the app and run it for a few minutes. 

7 hours ago, joongkyo said:

Right after SHK's picture in the video you can see SJK in his white birkenstocks!

75A2932E-1625-47AE-B9BE-5FC6AD38DD14.gif

Love SHK and YAI's friendship :)

SHK: "But the most unforgettable scene is when i and junior Yoo Ah In acting together. It's a great scene. The drama started with Lee Kwang So. Then Yoo Ah In supported. I have to thank 10 times. Athough they just appear in a short scene but I'm so happy. I'm really thankful to him"

Youtube cr @missandrea

Just woke up to find a couple of surprises today on my phone! ;) Of course, they always drop while I'm sleeping! LOL.

I'll share one ... I hope nobody's tired of reading these conversations with my Korean friend. :) I'm actually surprised we're talking about Song Song, SJK, and DOTS because she sort of froze out those topics just a few days ago. She says she wants to be able to talk to me about other things and she says I'm "more important than SJK." LOL. I guess she also can't help it, though. Even when I do talk about other things, she's actually the one who brings up my favorite topics :D 

So, this morning, I found she left me these Kakaotalk messages ... I don't know whether to hate her or love her! Hate her because she missed an opportunity or love her because she came so close to seeing SJK and SHK ... and love her because there might be an opportunity to get a scoop. LOL. 

Small world, right?

(The 1s next to my messages mean my friend hasn't read them yet.)

qOcA0J.jpg

@angieknows I enjoy reading your convo with your K-friend tho :) It's kinda cute how she's spazzing like that, I am remembered to our good times when the drama still airing and we spazzing non-stop lol 

Even she felt that's such a pity she couldn't come across them kkkkkk :D

31 minutes ago, kokodus said:

The standard reply I'm getting from reporting my missing points is we have to run app for at least 2 min. N do a screenshot. . They want proof ! Sigh.. and .. I'm also still not getting some of my points..

I have been a silent reader since they aired Descendants of the Sun and I can't thank @twtwb enough for creating this forum.

Every time I'm bored, stressed from work and burnt out, I usually visit this thread. Like the old thread I got hooked (way back 2013), trolls and lurkers are very common. They usually get info from the thread then edit them out to favor other ships or worse, own posts like they're theirs.

I commend @joongkyo for her time and effort. Along with @Chewy Hoe  @lovely_skham_stv @stargazer187 and all other shippers (I cant name you all but super thanks!) who timely post updates, thank you so much for giving us (silent shippers) something to spazz about. I hope you'd never stop sharing news!!!

I personally liked SHK since AIMH and SJK since Songkyunkwang Scandal. But I never thought the'd bring me back to soompi forum. hahaha! And my delululusional heart believes they have something brewing. I'm just waiting for them to announce their engagement. I mean they are in marrying age and they just got to get married soon. hahahaha!

Anyways, I'm sparing my weekend to vote for them in Baeksang Awards. This ship will continue to sail.

You are all amazing!!! <3 <3 <3

@kristy86 thank you dear...am still having fever n my sons not helping me at all...:sweatingbullets:

Wow this thread is jumping so many pages...n so many things happened in one day...me a slow like turtle shipper will never catch up..keep on voting  so uri couple can grab all the awards...even am dying to know what's going on here with all deleted post...:D

Am trying to backread 20+ pages with runny nose and try to get a clear picture...btw thanks chingoo for sharing SJK n SHK pict. And cf video....:D

31 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Our SS while being close to SC team aren't there in the capacity of creative contributors, they're not taking part in all the promotional activities like the rest of them, so the fact that the team was giving a shout out to only the two of them - that's beyond cute for me.

I indeed have missed that point lol and thank you for explaining it to us! :sweatingbullets: You know I was too overjoyed to see SJK pic there like waahh he must be so close with SC team since they're including him there lol I like how both SJK and SHK are full of loyalty to YAI as they help him to promote SC in their own ways :)

1970209395_4001fb82_IMG_8793.jpg

And look at SJK's comfy outfit: hat, short pants, and his white slippers:wub:

Credit: DC Inside

^^ SJK photo seems recent. 

Isn't SJK appearance at Studio concrete is more to do with his close friends Kwon Chul Hwa and Kim Jae Hoo than being involved with SHK? I mean SJK knows them even before he worked with SHK and supported their works. Now they are fated to have same circle of friends. This is what I seen. 

I miss Big Boss and Beauty. Sometimes I don't know if I'm imagining things because I like them on screen too much. 

rfwsg.jpg

Archived