[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

4 minutes ago, gigivillaceran said:

yeah i managed to download but still i dont know wer to go and no translation so im asking if someone could help if not its ok

I mean how did you managed to download it? Any tips to share with the people here because they cannot download yet. 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, dotsj00ngki said:

our shipping paradise is endangered right now. the mods have given us two very strict warnings. can we pleasseeee, pretty please, get along from now on? it would be so heart breaking to see this thread close down:dissapointed:

Yes please. From now on, kindly remember:-

1. Only discuss KIKYO stuff. This is the KIKYO thread. Don't even bring in other actor or actresses unrelated to KIKYO.

2. Don't quote images. This happens so often.

3. If anyone disagrees anything, or ship a couple differently of lambasted any of the members here, let's just keep it cool and ignore. Don't even bother replying. Or if you need to reply, PM. We can't afford another report.

I love this thread too much....We just need to not lose our cool and keep each other cool. Arasso? Jaebal.....:tears:

5 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

I mean how did you managed to download it? Any tips to share with the people here because they cannot download yet. 

play store then type the baeksang awards art and just appear i download it but i have no idea were to go because they dont have eng translation

Just now, gigivillaceran said:

play store then type the baeksang awards art and just appear i download it but i have no idea were to go because they dont have eng translation

are u located in south korea? cos if you are not i might be able to figure out how to download.

5 minutes ago, gigivillaceran said:

I see. Ok so everyone can you all try searching for bakseang art awards instead on Google play store? 

Can you help us do a screenshot instead of the contents of the app when you open? Thanks 

THIS IS MAKING ME NERVOUS! chewnails

I guess it's my turn, the one-member super cheering squad!

We can do this! Pick your butt  up and vote!

No way we're going to lose this!

This is a do or die situation!

COMMON, lads and lasses!

VOTE VOTE VOTE

KIKYO KIKYO KIKYO KIKYO KIKYO KIKYO

dancingfruitdancingfruit

chickendancechickendancechickendancechickendancechickendancechickendance

bananabananabananabananabanana

7up7up7up7up

jumpjumpjump

1 hour ago, thepixies said:

Darling @joongkyo! Hahaha you are vindicated! Woohoo!

My Korean friend finally replied to my email (she'd been super busy with visitors):

Here is Translation.
MC : It is said you sent a gift - bapcha (in Korean). Bapcha means a car providing meals for the staff, actors/actress during screen shooting. Some celebrities send free Bapcha to their friends who are on the shooting as a friendship. 
Song Jong ki - Yes. I sent it because I missed Ms. Song Hyo Kyo - He said past tense form of "bogoshipoyo", which is  "bogoshipposoyo"
I could not understand from the context why Mr. Song Jong ki suddenly mentioned Ms. Song Hyo Kyo when they talked about their relationship with Mr. Jo In sung.

Hahaha My friend is so confused by SJK's words. But we know! Lol

@thepixies please send our thanks to your friend....... :lol:

Yesss indeed we certainly knoww why... :wub:

7 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

I see. Ok so everyone can you all try searching for bakseang art awards instead on Google play store? 

Can you help us do a screenshot instead of the contents of the app when you open? Thanks 

when you search for beaksang from other country there will be an app for ilgan*something* the company that is managing the baeksang award i think. the app has news article and stuff. i have no idea how open the voting page thru that apps tho

10 minutes ago, gigivillaceran said:

is this what you downloaded ?  this is what shows when I search, but I don't think it's the correct thing

DSUAH7A.png

The votings are so competitive. I see that on the male popularity, the percentage keeps moving up and down. It looks like the female now is stable or they are voting against each other but percentage remain the same. 

SJK's percentage went down to 79%. SHk 90.90%

Yes please keep us update how to vote through android if IOS cant,,im willing to hide my son tab to vote :P 

I LOVE THIS FORUM SO MUCH DON'T LET THEM PUT DOWN OUR FORUM

Let us behave well for the sake of this forum :) 

Wow looks like everyone is on fire with the vote updates! Thank you all!

*It is so frustrating that the IOS App is not ready yet, but I am not surprised this occurred last year as well. 

New Update: * PLEASE SEE NEW POST :blush:

c7a984df-dfa0-4db3-8803-dfd8edb4b2fa_zps

6837c953-12d6-4d7e-b2b8-52a9cfab351e_zps

Archived