[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

18 minutes ago, Summer Rize said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE6EXW5SY7o/

New selfie sjk . I dont understand the caption tho:bawling:

Firstly I hope you can bear with me bcos this is gonna be long lol but hopefully it helps you guys understand better!:blush:

the caption says:

#duringphotoshoot #yesterday #kindlittlebrother #descendantsofthesun with little brother #songjoongki #gopro #selca he moved his face forward for me ㅋㅋ (meaning SJK moved his face forward to make this guy face look smaller lol) #hasalotofsense #selstagram (the combination of "selfie/selca" + "instagram") #toptrendthesenowadays #ulstagram (the combination of "ulgul" 얼굴 which is the korean word for "face" + "instagram") because these nowadays have been so busy... #fighting !!! #cheerup #불펌금지 !!!! #조재그램

불펌금지 (bul peom geum ji) as long as I know is like a warning not to take the pic without credits 

and 조재그램 (cho jae geu raem) is a combination of his name "cho jae hyung" + "instagram" 

I hope you understand xD 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, applegirl2 said:

SHK has refused payment for  doing the narration for the kbs documentary for sick kids. .what a sweetheart she is..:wub:

http://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/77631

@applegirl2, thank you so much for this news :)  Kyo's heart is truly as beautiful as her face :wub:

I saw this post on weibo and it brought back really happy memories of their HK promotional trip for me.  Hope you all don't mind if I repost this old news. 

94e3aa15jw1f3h63sozszj20hd0n5gqy.jpg

Spoiler

94e3aa15jw1f3h63n61nbj20fk0bo75v.jpg

This is a short interview from Ming Zhou.  Here is the translation for the most interesting part (many thanks to dear @khxyfor the translation).

Excerpt (rough translation)

During their interview, there's an interesting interactions. SHK praised SJK's charm by saying "I still can't fully figure SJK out, but for the few months that we worked together, he is as humorous as Yoo Shi Jin and also as sincere as Captain Yoo. He really takes good care of his comrades and also the junior actors. I will take my time to learn more about his other aspects."

At this moment, the staff at the other room burst out laughing. SJK quipped " why are you all laughing?". This caused SHK to laugh too. When asked  to rate his own charm, SJK shyly said "Height is Lee Kwang Soo's advantage, not mine. "He looked at SHK and asked "what is mine? eyes?".  When SHK didn't reply, he said "I don't think you agree with me". Upon hearing this SHK quickly replied "No, everything about you is handsome (or good)."

94e3aa15jw1f3h64ds71dj20ci0goq4i.jpg

The fan who posted this Ming Zhou interview also said because SJK and SHK had quite a few interviews in HK, even though she has read the interviews, she didn't save them.  She doesn't remember which interview this was from, but she remembered finding it very interesting:

"SJK said SHK told him before that she would want to work with him again.  SHK said that up to now, SJK is the partner she's most compatible with, told him that she would like to collaborate with him again, but because their DotS roles are still deep in the audience's heart, would unlikely to work together in the near future."

First contributor to the SongSong Wedding Gift is our very own Lovable @Chewy Hoe Unnie. She sent a red packet worth $930 

giphy.gif

@hclover96 I love that it's him who is telling us about this!!!....LOL!. He's bragging that she considers him to be her ideal/compatible partner! Reminds me of when he said that when people say the words "SHK and Melodrama" that they should remember him...hehehe...Just have to add your quote again!

"SJK said SHK told him before that she would want to work with him again.  SHK said that up to now, SJK is the partner she's most compatible with, told him that she would like to collaborate with him again, but because their DotS roles are still deep in the audience's heart, would unlikely to work together in the near future."

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, sns25129 said:

Firstly I hope you can bear with me bcos this is gonna be long lol but hopefully it helps you guys understand better!:blush:

the caption says:

#duringphotoshoot #yesterday #kindlittlebrother #descendantsofthesun with little brother #songjoongki #gopro #selca he moved his face forward for me ㅋㅋ (meaning SJK moved his face forward to make this guy face look smaller lol) #hasalotofsense #selstagram (the combination of "selfie/selca" + "instagram") #toptrendthesenowadays #ulstagram (the combination of "ulgul" 얼굴 which is the korean word for "face" + "instagram") because these nowadays have been so busy... #fighting !!! #cheerup #불펌금지 !!!! #조재그램

I hope you understand xD 

*my apologies for cutting your post

THANK YOU! REALLY APPRECIATE YOU TRANSLATING, it saved me the head scratches if I was to do another BING translate LOL and I am sure some of you remember how well that worked out :crazy:

15 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

At this moment, the staff at the other room burst out laughing. SJK quipped " why are you all laughing?". This caused SHK to laugh too. When asked  to rate his own charm, SJK shyly said "Height is Lee Kwang Soo's advantage, not mine. "He looked at SHK and asked "what is mine? eyes?".  When SHK didn't reply, he said "I don't think you agree with me". Upon hearing this SHK quickly replied "No, everything about you is handsome (or good)."

Reveal hidden contents

*my apologies for cutting your post

THANK YOU AS WELL, REPOSTING OLD NEWS IS NEVER A BAD THING, I ENCOURAGE YOU TO DO MORE, SINCE YOU TEND TO FEED US WITH A LOT HEARTWARMING TRANSLATIONS. THANK YOU, ITS NICE TO SEE THE IMAGES OF THE NEWSPAPERS TO SEE WHERE IT CAME FROM AS WELL. :)

@lynne22 and @hclover96 bringing back good ol' days of the start of SS and their time in HK (truly the best time of SS for us, this thread was erupting like volcano in early April!) :lol: and to quote the HK interview "SHK said that up to now, SJK is the partner she's most compatible with, told him that she would like to collaborate with him again" man, the queen just knows how to set his (and our) heart ablaze with that declaration, considering how many actors she has co-starred with over the past near 20 years.... bragging right is all yours SJK :wub:

@hclover96 Thank you for sharing the magazine screenshot and translation. I remember the excitement here during the HK trip. Really miss seeing our couple together. Wonder when will be the next time we can see the two of them on screen together again, be it drama, award ceremonies, CFs or promotional trips/interviews. I'm sure they are making time to see each other offscreen, but I miss watching their interactions on my screen. Oh well, till then, shall re-watch DOTs for my daily dose of SS. 

4 minutes ago, mhixiah1103 said:

i want to share a picture that i saw on facebook of songsong couple shoes but i don't know how to post it here.... please see attached link. maybe someone can share it here coz i don't know how to post pic. here in soompi.. 

https://m.facebook.com/DOTSsongsongcouple/

That's not SHK. It's Hyun_Kyoung her stylist.

6 minutes ago, mhixiah1103 said:

i want to share a picture that i saw on facebook of songsong couple shoes but i don't know how to post it here.... please see attached link. maybe someone can share it here coz i don't know how to post pic. here in soompi.. 

https://m.facebook.com/DOTSsongsongcouple/

Dear. SJK is wearing golden goose and SHK is wearing this Japanese brand that she wore in the show I think 

8 minutes ago, mhixiah1103 said:

thanks guys for the clarification.. aiish, i was deceive by that post in facebook.  sorry for posting it here without making sure that it is real. pardon my excitement upon seeing that pic. sorry again. 

@lovely_skham_stv ahahah you're very welcome!:blush: It's always a pleasure for me if people said thank you for translating although my translations are still not as accurate as our captain are:sweatingbullets: but don't worry I reassure you it's not that I made false translations it's just sometimes I don't really know how to put it in words yet xD I'm gonna learn korean even harder to help my fellow shippers!!;) I'm always happy to serve~ 

So glad to hear about our couple being nominated. It truly has to be an honor for both. 

I've did some back reading and read some disagreeing comments and i'd just like to say something in regards to it. 

I've been on soompi since 2005. Ahjumma member indeed. My post counts are not high because I don't contribute unless it's something that is worthy of my time (and because soompi has had to be rest countless times!)  I don't just post senseless thoughts and questions. But that doesn't mean anyone else can't do that. That's the whole point of a forum. For people to share their thoughts and concerns and voice their own opinions whether everyone agrees or disagrees. 

If you don't agree with the post but have nothing nice to say about it, move on. Don't quote the poster and add oil to fire. And it is a bit on immature side to act out when things don't go your way or if someone ships differently then you. Everyone should understand now that there is always going to be a difference of opinion and the way you type out a sentence online can be misconstrued completely different by the reader. If some people know your personality they will understand. The ones who don't will interpret it differently. 

Just please stay positive and open minded. We all ship these two or we wouldn't be in this thread. Even the trolls who troll by are secretly in love with our couple otherwise they wouldn't waste their precious time in here. I'm aware that not all threads are peaceful and beautiful and lovely. There are bound to be disagreements.

To the lovely posters who always share information and translate  news, thank you. Truly, you guys understand that the more information you divulge, the more love you share amongst readers, silent and alike. But don't let one person throw you off your game. Otherwise you will never win. Just because 1 person says no, doesn't mean the other 100 will too. Positivity is the majority and if you let that one nay-sayer pull you down, they have won. 

Happy posting and shipping and I will continue to read silently~~

@hclover96 aw, thank you for sharing that article with translation and screeshot! I saw that first on instagram and I was hesitant to believe if it's true so I've been looking for that SongSong interview everywhere--literally everywhere on the internet lol

So happy to finally assure myself that Joong Ki really asked that line, and Hye Kyo really said that in response. Woah. Hye Kyo really has her way with words. Joong Ki oppa's a lucky guy! 

I miss SongSong big time! I wanna see them

on the red carpet together soon. May the odds be ever in our favor  :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

Archived