[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Well if it's of any comfort to you people, I am not in the list too because I didn't receive any new scoop? I don't even know what this is about so STOP PM me to ask ME what that scoop is because I really don't know!! 

It seems to me it's the shippers of other ships that are more keen to know than the SS shippers? If you feel offended then you are probably one. And I am sorry that you are offended 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow some of you guys didn't get the scoop.  I feel sorry for you.

WM4UiMl.gif

Spoiler

Just kidding.  There's no scoop yet. 

And seriously, stop harassing people.  Crazy.  If it were really that important you'd probably know about it. 

Huge Congratulations to SS couple and DOTS on receiving The 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards. Thank you @applegirl2 for the translation. Kyo is an absolute beauty inside and out. Love her even more:wub:

I hope you feel better @joongkyo dear

TCLvHjnxGnsLC.gif

Cr @Chellsee

I missed our lovely couple

On April 3, 2016 at 9:06 PM, hclover96 said:

I find this funny because I've always thought Kyo's Chinese would be better than SJK's, but in the short iQiyi interview, Kyo seemed to be asking SJK about the Chinese pronunciation for iQiyi.

tgqPfr.gif

Cr @hclover96

Hi all :) Happy that both of them is nominated in Baeksang Awards. Hope they'll attend it together and get an award :) I just read on Twitter a recent interview from JinGoo. The interviewer asked him "Do you wish SongJoongKi & SongHyeGyo to be a real life couple?" And his answer is "No Comment". Auw... He's really protecting them, isn't he? 

Correct me if this news has been posted or not. Or whether its an old news or not. Thanks :) 

3 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

@melissala I swear if I had not read the spoiler.......I would have thought you wanted to offer me that drink!!!!!! 

you would know before I would I can completely guarantee you. :P   if you don't know, then nobody knows! 

1 minute ago, Erin Lokanata said:

Hi all :) Happy that both of them is nominated in Baeksang Awards. Hope they'll attend it together and get an award :) I just read on Twitter a recent interview from JinGoo. The interviewer asked him "Do you wish SongJoongKi & SongHyeGyo to be a real life couple?" And his answer is "No Comment". Auw... He's really protecting them, isn't he? 

Correct me if this news has been posted or not. Or whether its an old news or not. Thanks :) 

Link?

I haven't read such an article but I don't really follow JG news...lol

3 minutes ago, melissala said:

you would know before I would I can completely guarantee you. :P   if you don't know, then nobody knows! 

You are just getting me into more trouble now!! Maybe you can tell me when you know cos I seriously might just not be in that list lol 

Twitter is like a fan fiction kingdom everyone thinks they are a Song Hye Kyo or Song Joong Ki and some even say they are their agencies and they speak on behalf of SHK and SJK? 

Thats delulu land for the mentally detached people and they need help! 

So take information given from Twitter with a pinch of salt unless it's by the real person or verified sources 

5 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

You are just getting me into more trouble now!! Maybe you can tell me when you know cos I seriously might just not be in that list lol 

what if we both aren't on the list?

Dcs6W8B.gif

ps - I'll let you know.

51 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

I voted last year for another male lead actor.... and the downloadable app for iPhones won't be ready yet, But please keep checking, I will be sure to let you all know. You would think it would be ready and working by now. Oh well.....

MY GUT FEELING IS TELLING ME THAT SHK AND SJK WILL WIN!!! THEY HAVE JUST GOT TO, ITS SONGSONG COUPLE...... NO CORRECTION IT'S THE NATIONS COUPLE!

I WANT TO SEE THEM ON STAGE SO BADLY!!! NOT BECAUSE THAT THEY WILL BE TOGETHER BUT BECAUSE THEY TRULY DESERVE THE AWARDS!

LETS DO OUR PART! EVEN IF ITS $20, FOR ME I JUST WONT HAVE A LATTE FOR A FEW WEEKS! ANY AMOUNT OF VOTES HELPS, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU CAN VOTE JUST THE $20 PER BATCH. I forgot how many votes/day you would get I think its 20 votes as well. It actually is quite exciting seeing the tallies up. During this time IG posts tends to be all about the Baeksang Art Pop vote so I really can't wait, I am like 99.9% sure SJK will go and if our Goddess shows up that will be fantastic but if she doesn't, that really shouldn't matter, We want to let her know that she is WELL LOVED NO MATTER WHAT!

*I'll be sure to spread the word on my I.G. I have quite a bit of followers on there, SO if anyone has large connections please do the same. :)

ALSO TELL ME HOW CAN WE NOT VOTE FOR THESE TWO!!! JUST SOOOO CUTE!!!

CR: Original Owner

woot thanks! if the app for iOS is up, do kindly share anyone and everyone (tried the link but it's currently review in progress or smth it says) :) time to lay off all the Starbucks and channel the moolah for this once in a blue moon opportunity for our SS!

5 minutes ago, Summer Rize said:

But is it true this is his real acc ? 

Lol, that account is as fake as Kylie Jenner's lips.

Why would JinGoo reply in English? It's not true.

Reporters getting all sad because SS couple won't be attending the DOTS concert....lol, seriously the reporters don't mind fangirling/fanboying as much as the rest of us.

http://www.newstown.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=248756

Annnnnnnddd....I am back again. Gosh. After a somewhat 4 to 5 days break (because it's the hols here and I am busy the whole day entertaining very tiring guests) ..there is so many back pages to read! 

Marathon them in an hour! First up, I am sad enough that @joongkyo has resort to PM for her updates but I respect her for that. Seriously, do you know how hard is detective work and translating and then to have people stealing your work and then lambasted you about it? Please. If you trolls envy us for our love and smooth sailing ship, go spend your breath elsewhere. You are wasting it here. 

You think by taking down @joongkyo, we are weaker? There are a lot of us here who are passionate about our ship. Ok? And @joongkyo, I do hope you come back. I always look forward to your amazing detective work and translation but I understand your need to silence down in view of the coming awards. (We need our couple to WIN BIG. Come on, SHK deserves that Daesang Award!!!!!)

Now...about happy stuff? I literally scream with joy when I saw the nomination list. Looks like my lunch money is gonna be spent on voting for them. PEOPLE.....LET'S BAND TOGETHER AND VOTE!!!!!!!!!! 

Hiiii everyone... so, today has started with a happy note...

Baeksang nomination is out and our DOTS, SHK, SJK, Mr. Director, and KES/KWS combo is nominated.... :wub: Lets trow a confetti here hehe.... I'm happy to hear about the nomination because it means that all of the hard work done by the staff, writer, producer, editor, and lastly actors and actress is noticed and appreciated. 

I admit though i do not have an inkling on the importance of this awards before some of you mentioned this a week ago, because to me I thought  it is the same as KBS/SBS award that i watch on YT in the past. But no... it's different and this award is a class by itself... So can we not get any prouder... It is the norm when a successful show are awarded within the TV Station, but to be awarded in a Prestigious award it is something else.

Thank you @Chewy Hoe and @joongkyo for pointing out the facts so we can understand about the award a little better.

Although i don't know how the jury will judge, and whatever criteria they will need to win a nomination, i'm going to stay positive that DOTS and our SS couple's work will stand by itself. The fact that they are nominated must have mean something right?  

It is understandable that to win every nomination is not possible, but you know what? in the upfront, actually I'm Ok with that,,, because whoever won, either it is for Drama, Director, Writer, SHK or SJK, each of them carries the same Spirit and i know they will be supportive to each other.

But secretly...

Spoiler

I want SJK and SHK to win :lol: so bad... 

But, i admit i am a little bias to SHK... Especially after reading she has been snubbed in the past. She deserved to get her recognition for her work.

Her portrayal of KMY is beyond amazing. I love her KMY as the sassy lady, a great doctor, a little greedy sometimes, brave, fearless but above all the woman who give her all for the man she loves. 

I cried with her when YSJ was reportedly died, all trough the episode when watching live stream.. even tough i did not understand the language... but for me the acting really breaks through the language barrier...  It was even sadder when i finally saw it with sub...

There is no words to describe how incredible SHK in this episode... the scene really speaks for it self.... :tears::tears::tears:

While SJK... :lol: he makes my heart aflutter with his portrayals of YSJ, I can still hear his confession in Ep 5 and also ep 7 ending.. shivers ... shivers..... if it is any other actor, YSJ will never be a good and as amazing as it is... 

As a lot of you have said, I do believe SJK and SHK really brings out the character beyond content... so i'm going to pray realll hard for them to win :wub:

Heck... i'm even willing to spend my money on the Popularity award....:lol:

Just imagine both of them walking on the same stage :wub::wub::wub:

So let me share the first DOTS trailer that made me fall in love with DOTS and SS couple.

Lastly to close this post, i want to send this message to @joongkyo 

Sorry to hear about today, and also hearing from melissala about people who constantly harassed you, i just want to say that I always appreciate the post and tidbits that you shared here, even when you didn't even have to, you always do it anyway. 

Seriously your contribution is like the oil to this thread, so i'm very grateful to have you here.

3 minutes ago, Summer Rize said:

But is it true this is his real acc ? 

I really doubt the authencity but I doubt he is able to use that much English and besides he doesn't even answer this intensively on IG!!! That's probably ROLE PLAYING! 

But I may be wrong 

and if this is not real, then people who follows Him on his real IG better tell him of this Twitter impersonator 

6 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

LOL sorry i cannot help but to quote you. kylie jenner's lips HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think it is highly possible that it is a fanmade account. he reply and retweet so much. @Summer Rize

yup and there are fake accounts of SHK and others too. they're all not verified too anyways! as much as i know, legit twitter accounts of celebrities from anywhere arnd the world are verified.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .... ---- this comment totally made my day !!!!  hahahahahahahahaha

Archived