[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, songsquare said:

@hyukgu i think many years down the road, he'll always be in awe and wonder how he was blessed with that opportunity or as I'd like to call it, the game changer of his life :)

Indeed. No wonder people around them told both SJK and SHK that they're blessed to meet each other in DOTS, right? :D No one could predict what lies ahead our life including SJK himself tho lol :lol:

3067170264_02e95eab.gif

7 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

and who knows near years to come, this will come true... lol

Awww!!! I like that fan-art a lot :wub: It describes our biggest wish!! Kkkkkk Yuppp!! That time will come in the future really!! :phew:

tumblr_inline_o0lkq70WEx1sbi3i5_500.gif

All shippers here, just earlier today I did a post about how good this ship was? Remember? 

So again translations by @joongkyo are not a given and she did out of pure goodwill and good intent for this ship 

we didn't have to share anything but we did and why? Because we love all the real shippers here and wanted you guys to know what we know because we felt you guys would be as happy as we would be!! 

But if you would to take it and try to tear it apart and start speculating on your basis then it's not fun sharing anymore. 

I know it's human to have doubts or think otherwise but if we give you facts and you still doubt then it could be you didn't believe in Song Song in the first place. 

@raine_evenstar Thanks! At least I get to hear the audio for the first time 

@melissala here you go, yt link and translations.

This is based on what I AM HEARING. The audio is extremely unclear !

Starts at 4:07 - 4:27

Male Mc - I heard you presented a Foodtruck on the sets  ( TWTWB)?

SJK - ahh..yes, yes

Male MC -  why did you do that? 

SJK - At that point of time... I was missing  ( in the sense that he missed seeing her on TV/Screen and not personally!) SHK sunbae-nim (meaning he needed an excuse to get to the set and see her as a fan. The Chinese subs probably misheard what he said because according to me he says "bogoshipoyo"  (보고 싶어요) which means to miss seeing someone and not "boro gata" (보러 갔다) which means to go see someone.)

JIS - The food truck came but I couldn't see him (this part isn't clear!)

SJK - Because I went to see SHK sunbae-nim in her 오락 차 ( In her orak cha which translates to her entertainment car/van . I guess this to mean the place where stars change clothes and do their makeup, lounge in between sets).

4 hours ago, SeGafanlady said:

No honey.. that won't be happening.. 

you're definetely not a Kyonatic.. or you are a new Kyo admirer .

You're right. I'm not a kyonatic. I'm just a fan who cares about her and wants what's best for her.  You seem to know more about her than I do. Good for you..

Thank you for sharing, lovelies @thepixies @joongkyo @raine_evenstar @Chewy Hoe

9 hours ago, songsquare said:

SJK living the fanboy dream! knowing his best friend was acting with Korea's goddess, /the/ SHK must have made him really excited then that he thought he could meet her personally (anyone in his shoes would, that opportunity was already there, all he had to do was act on it!) Their (cute) growing friendship/acquaintance started really way back then and I'm sure it was a dream come true that he got the golden chance to act opposite her the moment he finished army 2 years later, I wonder how really blessed or happy he must have felt, probably speechless beyond words! JIS and gang were probably laughing and teasing him yet the man himself doesn't care and was on cloud 99 :D

Awww SJK is such a no.1 his lady fanboy!

SJK said: "I'm working with Song Hye Kyo? And on top of that as a couple? I couldn't believe it sometimes":wub:

image_15.gif

Cr @newgirlblues

14 minutes ago, missandrea said:

Yet another fan made video/parody of SJK's BR's CF! Hahaha. 

@joongkyo thank you for mentioning the exact time to listen to, saved me another 10mins or so of watching it, lol. I swear I missed it after trying to listen to it a couple of times. 

ROFL, brilliant, after SJK's BR CF, I watched many re-make videos, but this one is the best :D:D:D kaka, s.o should up these re-make video to Ins, then tag SHK she will be delight to see these :w00t:

42 minutes ago, Han Ji Eun said:

You're right. I'm not a kyonatic. I'm just a fan who cares about her and wants what's best for her.  You seem to know more about her than I do. Good for you..

don't take it personally .... we are all Kikyo shippers and if you really wants the best for her.. asking her to open up and publish her personal relationship and private life is a big no no..

56 minutes ago, SkyKid said:

ROFL, brilliant, after SJK's BR CF, I watched many re-make videos, but this one is the best :D:D:D kaka, s.o should up these re-make video to Ins, then tag SHK she will be delight to see these :w00t:

IKR!?! LOL. I would love to, but my IG is really personal hahaha. My FB has already too many DOTS and SHK/SJK stuff and my non Asian friends are already giving me crap about it, but I don't care hahaha, they know how obsessed I am with SS couple. But yes, that'll be fun idea haha! Everyone else does that anyway! LOL. 

@stargazer187 creativity is the best part of this thread! Hahaha! I am only limited to creating gifs, but ooooh, I have so many ideas on my head!! Hahaha. 

@Chewy Hoe Yes, Yes, Yes! Members of the thread, our ever so thoughtful and kind @joongkyo, @khxy, @hclover96, @thepixies, @angieknows, @segafanlady, @bambiina, and also you, Unnie @chewy hoe (there's quite a few actually, so please forgive me if I forgot to mention your name!!), are simply the best at giving us new information about  our OTP, both or individually. Please refrain from putting their translation out of context especially if it is a negative one. This thread is about spreading love and share our bias opinion on SHK/SJK and adding unnecessary stuff is very harmful, especially to some sensitive members. We could be delusional and give our own piece of mind, but please be responsible enough not to get mixed emotions from other members. 

1 hour ago, Chewy Hoe said:

All shippers here, just earlier today I did a post about how good this ship was? Remember? 

So again translations by @joongkyo are not a given and she did out of pure goodwill and good intent for this ship 

we didn't have to share anything but we did and why? Because we love all the real shippers here and wanted you guys to know what we know because we felt you guys would be as happy as we would be!! 

But if you would to take it and try to tear it apart and start speculating on your basis then it's not fun sharing anymore. 

I know it's human to have doubts or think otherwise but if we give you facts and you still doubt then it could be you didn't believe in Song Song in the first place. 

When in doubt, remain silent! We should be appreciative of everything shared with us about the Songs! rockerclap1

Let us not take the fun away from shipping!  7up

11 hours ago, missandrea said:

@Chewy Hoe LOL not together, apparently and supposedly SHK endorsed them a few years ago. IDK if it was edited or not. 

11 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Lol I thought you meant the recent one with SJK 

but i am not sure if she has done Vivo before because it's been so long 

anyone else knows? 

@missandreaand @Chewy Hoe, Kyo has endorsed vivo before in 2011 :)  Here is the video of it:

@bliss7, here you go for the gif you requested, dear.  Sorry it took so long.

k6kXO6.gif

Hehe, I love the fact that he's really confident when the male host asked if he's saying that the female host can't break up Song-Song couple.  He said "yes" so fast, even before the male host has finished asking the question, lol

@joongkyo, as always, thanks for your translations :)

57 minutes ago, thepixies said:

@SeGafanlady @Han Ji Eun PLEASE read my PM to you both. 

It would be deeply appreciated if you both could amend/edit your posts for the sake of this thread's harmony; you don't wish for Mods to take it down, do you?

Thank you very much.

actually.. only Moderator can warn me if I do something that endanger the thread.. 

but if in the PM you told me I am not polite by mention the other person isn't a good fan, I wonder which statement of mine said so. 

BTW I'm here since page minus 10 and to endanger the thread is the last thing in my mind.. 

16 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

actually.. only Moderator can warn me if I do something that endanger the thread.. 

but if in the PM you told me I am not polite by mention the other person isn't a good fan, I wonder which statement of mine said so. 

BTW I'm here since page minus 10 and to endanger the thread is the last thing in my mind.. 

Queen nim, actually the moderator did gave a 1 and only warning to this thread just a few days ago and there are too many pages for me to backtrack that we cannot mention of other artiste, or fights among the threads and to respect each other so everyone is being careful because I believe the one and only warning would mean the next action taken would be to close the thread without any warning? Haha I am so terrified just even at the thought of it so I think that's why she wanted to highlight that to you cos she treasure this ship? Heh 

Archived