[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

OMO, the video from @Chewy Hoe eonni, I almost fell off my chair in the last scene, I can't stop laughing :joy: When SHK's voice over said: until when do I have to do this, and they show the kiss continue on and on and on... LOL, they were kissing for a long long time there, hahaha... I can't, I am laughing while typing this. Thanks eonnie and @SkyKid for uploading to Youtube :D 

7 hours ago, superbigcat said:

And I was truly surprised to see the kiss at the credit of BTS episode, the scene itself and the letter from DOTS crew made me have the feeling that this is the gift from our couple and the crew"for those who have waited so patiently" (Hye Kyo, 2016). It is not an carefully edited one as usual, but a behind the scene, hence it looks so real to me. Now it's not about KMY and YSJ, it's SHK and SJK. I am moved by how Joong Ki grabs Kyo's hand and pulled here to his side, as if he's so getting used to this action then they do not simply act but slowly enjoy their kiss.

Oh, I though I am the only one thinking about this. In the last scene when they start to show the clock tower kiss and they show the letter, especially the first part when it says: "we spent 258 days together" I feel like it's from SJK and SHK and I was kind of hoping the last words would be: from SJK & SHK , but it turned to be: "A letter of gratitude from all of our staff member" so yeah... :lol: lol

I am really thankful for all the cast and crew. The specials are as memorable as the episodes itself :D 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elle China has updated their post:

"Elle readers are so smart.Our June cover girl is none other than our favourite Dr Kang Mo Yeon aka Song Hye Kyo.This time the photoshoot took place at Jeju beach that Hye Kyo loves.To capture the best shot of the sea view,our photographer even marked the rocks for Hye Kyo to stand.Dr kang was not scared of the rubble during the earthquake,but how will she appear on the cover?please look forward !"

http://m.weibo.cn/1273610165/DtmC0F28c

Source weibo

Good afternoon everyone,

Being late to join the party as usual. First and foremost, let me express a huge thank you to joongkyo (and our Korean friend) for her relentless efforts and devotion to flood this thread with valuable infos, translations, and thoughts. Also, my gratitude to regular updaters; clover, angie, ilovesjk, segafanlady, chewyhoe, khyx, twtwb (with his eloquent, profound, and well-written posts), bazuka, ladylia, - and everyone else in this thread, for keeping the fun (those gorgeous pics, MVs, swoonworthy gifs, etc), and for the constant reminder to be positive, rule-abiding, and decent posters. Thank you. 

Feeling very good for her victory, but seriously, with these recent events, this lady really amazes us to celestial extent. While her updates likely showed us how she doesn't care a bit what the haters say, the lawsuit emphasized her strong sense of justice as well as social awareness and selflessness, how her principles is firmly held over the need of acknowledgement. Regardless of the result, like some of us had pointed out, the legal move she took conveyed her belief in S.Korea law system, the ethical code to honor  within the industry, her boldness to stand for her right if she's wronged - without the need to be disrespectful of the accused party -, her concern for aspiring artists, as well as her being a honorable role model for her hoobaes in the Ent world so that they fear less when they are on the right side. To think that such a petite, delicate, easy going and classy lady have the actual courage to face public opinions -something even senior actors would like to avoid, moreover the younger ones-  is something very admirable and inspiring at the same time. She has proven herself again and again as a very strong and charismatic persona, on top of that ageless and ultimate beauty. Overcoming the tides of joys and hardships during her 20 years-long career and personal life, she teaches us the literal meaning of "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger." 

We could really take a lot of life lessons from her. 

-- At this rate, I do wonder why the Koreans do not point her as their national treasure yet, she is indeed! If she is our citizen, she'll definitely be one!  Quick SJK, stake your claim before more director Hans-alike (read: chaebols, politicians, etc)  try to charm her away (not that they'll stand any chance though,,and SJK probably is just as itching to do so, yet the timing is still off yet, so he could only do so by sending subtle hinting..*waist grabbing* hehe) -- 

Regarding their current and upcoming pairing in CFs,films,and dramas, well, after their  supernova level chemistry, I think it is understandable many will find it difficult to see them,paired with another ; but that is their job, their passion, and the core of their profession. It is normal for them to 'move on', and if they are able to generate sparking chemistry with their next actor drama/filming partner, it is the testament of their capability as actor. Besides, they have equally expressed their wish to act different and challenging roles that will enrich their experiences and hone their finesse and crafts as decent actors. Hence, I think it is better not to take those future roles too seriously, and keep support and trust them in their respective projects (cringing is inevitable, just please don't boycott the product or films, hehe..) and as one friend in this thread has said, it is always fun to analyze the interaction with other actor/actress just to draw the comparison with the ones they got in DoTS and its bts. 

-- Just to stressed the point, if they have the relationship that we all believe and wish for in this thread, do you think the sang namja will have an eye for anyone beside her? We've seen his efforts to win her (at least that what it seemed to me) which clearly started some times before Dots even began, now that he has her - his and million of men dream lady - with her beauty and amazing personality, and she as well only look at him ; do anyone in their sane mind ever think that the man will  even glance to anyone but her? I think for him, romantically speaking, any other woman but Song Hye Kyo is practically cease to exist right now. Besides, we shouldn't forget that their closeness indicate that they've known each other quite well, to loose the interaction between them, that means SHK got to know him better yet she still attracted heavily to him. SJK used to say that his actual personality is quite different from his flower boy image - a bit rough in the edge? - and some people might perceive him as too straightforward sometimes; however, the lady doesn't seem to mind. Millions of fans - particularly the new fangirls after DoTS- probably have a blur image of YSJ and the real SJK - the fact that they indeed have many similarities do not really help- , but the ones who are already close to him could see the differences, and if they accept him based on his true self, why would he need anyone else? --

Regarding their relationship with other partner at this time, I agree with majority of us here that it is impossible for them to be other people's bf/gf while doing all of their interactions without clarifying anything. Both are very respectable and sensitive to others to step on their feelings with their intimate acts, not to mention if the other person are their significant others. The twtwb happening - as explained by some friends here- was one clear example how the lady will behave in such situation. 

---

In regards to the SHK talks translated by our great friend joongkyo (have we say enough - thank you very much - for everything you did for this thread? I don't think any words could do justice for our gratitude, joongkyo) :

Very informative, insightful, entertaining, and hilarious at the same time. 

- We could get the stronger sense and reason as to why SHK is the SHK today. Deep respect to her mother, also grandfather and other people who provided her lots of love, caring, and attention, as well as instilled within her the sense of responsibility, independence, self-awareness, level-headedness, and excellent work ethic - the values that we are taught repeatedly since our childhood will no doubt stay the longest with us. Really, her mother should write a book about how to raise an amazing daughter! Maybe co-writing with SJK parents on how to raise a perfect boy..

- We could see how she was - and is - a phenomenal beauty. I still remember how bright she shone in FH; to compare her at that time (early 20s) with the current early 20s actresses/idols, even the younger/teenagers ones (to draw fair comparison based on age).... She just outshine everyone, literally, everyone. 

- We could see how people who truly sees her admire and respect her - people who have interacted with her and have the chance to see her beautiful soul never have something bad to say about her. For an actress at her scale, with 20 years of experience at the top of Hallyu wave- that is just supporting what SJK said, beside how he realized that her inner self is just as pretty as her outer appearance, "She is not SHK for nothing." 

- We could see how loyal his close friends to her, even people who only know her for a short period of time would feel the sense of protectiveness towards her. It could only happen if the person is truly worthy of those feelings. 

To sum up: En epitome of a true lady, in all sense. 

----

On a lighter note, I'm very curious about SJK's reaction if he is around this kind of interview/talk show with many of SHK hardcore fanboys who goes gaga over her. Will he react as YSJ will react? We know how he responded to JG praised SHK and his comment of how he wished to romance SHK in his future project, so what if the JG-like comments is multiplied ten times? Or maybe, what if, at one of his FM, an attractive, SHK-SJK fanboy asks him about his friendship with SHK and what does he think the fanboy's chance with SHK? (Okay maybe that's too much). 

Just can't help it. YSJ is wayy beyond cute if he is in jealous mood. What about SJK? (Since SHK has a better poker face, and being female and all, I think, she'll react calmly to such condition..hence it is more fun to guess SJK's reaction). 

--- 

Regarding the latest part, about possibility of someone from their circles of friends is peeking and enjoying this thread, I think that's not impossible, seeing that Soompi is quite known among S.Korea ent world, am I right? Hence, I could only say, its another good reason for us all to be happy, follow their leads in living a respectable life, keep the positive and supportive vibe, throw some cute MVs and gifs, decently edited pics and c-strips (Ahpheng, yours never failed to amuse!), and above all, persuasion for SS to please...hurry the *official celebration* and give us more reasons to squee *in form of Song babies*.. Or simply, be happy and share more of your smiles and laughters with us. 

--- 

Thank you all and pardon me for the rambling. Time really doesn't side with me, only have it spared to backread and likes your posts. Stay afloat everyone! 

@khxy thanks!! I'm glad we have a confirmation, so excited about the magazine shoot but I don't like the look of those clothes!!!!. Why do they have so many long sleeved coats for a summer shoot!.. Eeesh, really hoping the stylists haven't mucked up Kyo's shoot!

@Chewy Hoe thank you for sharing the link!. SJK <3

Also, everyone the show that I translated is over, as in the translation is complete. What translation are you all talking about? :blink:

@Summer Rize oh, that?. But I am not posting it today or tmrw, maybe Monday. 

@Chewy Hoe eonnie and @SkyKid can I have your permission to post the edited clock tower kiss video in the drama tread? It's related right? If not it's okay :D I love how they edit and combine the video, it's so romantic and funny...

4VC8uA4.gif

He just can't take his eyes off her lips, can't wait to kiss those lips SJK? Take your time, you got the whole time in the world now :D

Be happy SJK and SHK  :wub: 

16 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Also, everyone the show that I translated is over, as in the translation is complete. What translation are you all talking about? :blink:

hehehehe the one that i PM u . translate it for us please  !!! :blush: 

18 minutes ago, denira2104 said:

Awww!! Here's the preview of tomorrow RM episode. Look at LKS's reaction. He love the scene! Haha imagined if our lovely couple do the practice like Goowon couple in RM:wub: 

Source: https://instagram.com/p/BE0TVX5H3qM/

Can we not post this stuff in here.  If I were interested I'd go look them up.  It's off topic even if you reach to try to make it about Song Song.  Thanks. 

1 hour ago, khxy said:

Elle China has updated their post:

"Elle readers are so smart.Our June cover girl is none other than our favourite Dr Kang Mo Yeon aka Song Hye Kyo.This time the photoshoot took place at Jeju beach that Hye Kyo loves.To capture the best shot of the sea view,our photographer even marked the rocks for Hye Kyo to stand.Dr kang was not scared of the rubble during the earthquake,but how will she appear on the cover?please look forward !"

http://m.weibo.cn/1273610165/DtmC0F28c

Source weibo

Thanks! I'm so excited to see the photos! :heart: 

44 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@Summer Rize oh, that?. But I am not posting it today or tmrw, maybe Monday. 

Its okay captain as long u want to translate for us we really appreciate it .Fighting !!!! kekkeke 

It is just obvious that Entertainment Weekly is the biggest fan of Song-Song couple. It is so obvious!!!!!:heart::heart::heart:

If they do decide to date, I wish they would just spill it out to the fans. They don't have to hide it. It is just tiresome to do that...the cover ups, hiding, pretending. I wish they would just be like Kim Woo Bin- Shin Min Ah. These two date freely without any prejudice..I'm liking that.

Offtopic: WHY CANT THEY BE TOGETHER EVEN FOR A MAGAZINE PHOTOSHOOT??? As much as i want to understand that they are doing their best to be silent and to go low key b-bbb-but a fan can dream right? It just makes eveything EVEN MORE suspicious 

*runs away crying*

16 minutes ago, Han Ji Eun said:

It is just obvious that Entertainment Weekly is the biggest fan of Song-Song couple. It is so obvious!!!!!:heart::heart::heart:

If they do decide to date, I wish they would just spill it out to the fans. They don't have to hide it. It is just tiresome to do that...the cover ups, hiding, pretending. I wish they would just be like Kim Woo Bin- Shin Min Ah. These two date freely without any prejudice..I'm liking that.

I totally understand why they are trying to keep it a secret at this point. Obviously it's the peak of  SJK's career and it would be silly to divert all the (positive) attention he's getting at the moment  by announcing such a big statement. He knows she's the one. she knows he's her man. They know they're destined to be together. so why would they want to make a big scene?! they both value privacy so highly and like to keep personal matters closer to their heart. tbh I won't be surprised if they take good two years to share their good news with the public :) 

Okay, this is the closest I'm going to get to Joong Ki for now ... LOL. 

My Korean friend texted these to me a few hours ago. LOL.

She wrote:

"Hey i just got off and heading to my studio. By the way i saw SJK today. But it was printed version of him on a glass of a bus station near where I work. LOL."

30RI2A.jpg

Next time, I expect the real deal! LOL.

9 minutes ago, weibo bear said:

Greeting to all! I have been reading a lot of your great contribution. love all the post you guys shared. 

anyway! here a screen shot I captured during a KBS news. It seems Kikyo were hold behind the scene. Cheers!

Thanks for the share :) They are extremely close to each other here :) and the look on SHK's face tells me she's in LOVE! hehe and SJK's playful and happy gesture confirm my guess :P

Archived