[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

IF YOU ARE POSTING JUST TO ASK NAMES OF THE ACTORS THEN THAT IS SPAMMING!. PLEASE DO NOT SPAM!

ALSO, PM OTHER MEMBERS IF YOU WANT THE NAMES OF ACTORS.

Part III (Starts from 40:06 till 1:01)

Actor Avatar  - he is considered the icon of betrayals.

Celebrity 1 - he only knows to eat proteins and fried food is his greatest enemy.

Mr. P asks the panel, aren't there any brands/products that SHK is presently promoting . Reporter 3 says SHK is promoting makeup and jewellery, they talk about the jewellery brand and how because of SHK's name being attached to the brand m it was given a very luxurious image and how it drew the attention of woman in their 30s. Reporter 2 says that after SHK became the model the company saw a rise of 30% in sales (hahahaha...laughing at that company for lying about how SHK didn't help in sales.!!)

*they talk about some other celebrities and their brand value*

Next they move on to the topic of SHK in China and her worth in the Chinese market, Reporter in checks says he's curious why SHK is so popular in China because Koreans think that the Chinese like people who look like a certain Sassy-actress (people who are tall and slender with a more sophisticated kind of beauty (?)) , the reporter makes a statement saying SHK doesn't look like that - that she has a different kind of beauty. Reporter 1 says that Sassy Actress only became famous in China because of the *Stars* and that SHK is someone who was even previously liked an admired by all the Chinese ,this is what the reporter's friend told her. (lol...i love Reporter 1 so much...she's the one who seems to know SHK!)

*they talk about some top Chinese actresses*

Suddenly we have the Female MC talk about Actor Avatar, and how he's super famous in China and how his monetary worth is pretty immense in that market (okay...not a smooth transition at all!..lol..saw what you did there) and then they talk about Celebrity 1, they mention that his TV appearances earn him even more money that Actor Avatar (then why didn't you mention Celebrity 1 first?. Pretty obvious why!).

All reporters gasp at the amount of money that celebrities are making in China. 

Mr. Bald says " China, China...my China"

(they have a discussion about high agency fees that Korean stars have to pay their Chinese agents. And how the perception of Chinese people and stars with regards to Koreans promoting in China is pretty wary nowadays....only running after money.)

Reporter in checks interjects and says "Obviously people go to make money..otherwise why should they go?".  Mr. Bald gives examples of certain top stars going to China for fan meetings in Stores  but act extremely obnoxious to the sponsors when it comes to things like photos for the media and fans. (basically they have top star-disease with a huge attitude problem!)

Moves to the next issue - SHK's diet

Reporter 6 says he has some exclusive news about what procedures SHK gets done which leads to everyone oohing and ahhing at his "scoop". Reprover 4 says SHK used to be chubby back in 1999 (Soompoong Clinic) days and she was so cute that she looked like a Chibi (japanese anime characters that are small but very cute) ...the panel can't take his cheesiness (lol, you can clearly see he's a fanboy). Reporter 3 says that SHK was always seen as a more chubbier actress till 2000 when she appeared in her first lead drama, at that point when news came out that she had been cast for the role many thought it was a miscasting choice but SHK proved all wrong by the end of that drama. (all the men fanboy of SHK and her image back in the days)

Female MC says she has certain tricks that SHK used to successfully drop her weight, reporter 2 says she's curious and wants to know. So they take us to this eastern massage place where people get massages for better lymphatic movement (?).  It seems SHK used to visit this place back in the early days of her career pretty often, they show how the massages are done.

Female MC says she also gets them done and they're extremely painful. They talk about a certain famous actress who is popular for her small and pretty face but her legs are on the heavier side - she also got these massages done and the reduced the appearance of fat on her legs. They talk about other actresses and how massages are received very often by actresses to maintain their amazing figures. 

Reporter 3 says SHK has something that she likes to do a lot, which is wear nude heels. This increases the appearance of the the length of her legs (since she's conscious of her height...the reporters discuss how she is shorter than her height mentioned in her profile...so maybe around the late 150's cms). Usually actresses don't repeat looks but SHK's statement piece are her nude heels.

*Then reporters talk about how CFs in S.Korea are extrmeley touched up and how limbs are photoshopped to look extra long for celebrities. *

Reporter 4 says for tall men like him (190 cms ) they like "adam" girls like SHK  (he gives a hilarious description of women with giant feet...which is obviously an exaggeration because he gestures to feet as big as a normal loaf of bread which makes the panel tease him about the fact that no women exist with such feet, basically he's a fanboy!). He continues saying that men like "Adam (small) AND glamorous (bodies with curves)" and with a face that gorgeous , basically he thinks it's the perfect combination. Reporter 3 adds that SHK is a symbol of Bagel girl. (Baby faced but with a glamorous body).

Female MC talks about how actresses these days are obsessed with the airbrushing effect that reflective white surfaces provide when it comes to close shots. Female MC plays around and uses white sheets of paper, Reporter 4 tells her to please stop playing around. Mr. Bald says his bald head works great to provide that airbrushed look as well (lol).

Reporter 1 talks about a certain famous actress whose lack of long eyelashes made her very conscious in close shots and how they worked around that , Reporter 4 says an actress who was in coma for quite a bit of her last drama was mad to sleep on a bed that was surrounded by white light just so that she could look good, he ridicules the bed quite a bit (lol..fanboys after all!)...even though that certain actress is considered *extremely* beautiful, they still went for that extra measure. 

Reporter 3 says during TWTWB the netizens went gaga over SHK's eyes , especially the frames taken in extremely close shots.  Reporter 2 adds that many actresses were envious of how SHK looked in her close shots, It is said that many actresses pulled the cinematographers to the side and asked them to especially capture their eyes in the same way that SHK's eyes appeared in the drama (lol....funnny!)

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, angelicXD said:

Weird that Jin Goo said KMS like following him around that they should name the drama after them cuz KMS is like his decendant. Lol and the way KMS praises Jin Goo, I would think he wouldn't be this close to SJK. The way he dresses is like a carbon copy of SJK at the dinner party and omg even links arm with SJK. That is super cute. And look how small he is next to SJK lol. 

To me KMS sees,

Jin Goo as like a best buddy type of friend, who constantly jokes and is extremely friendly who avoids making you feel bad even if its necessary.

SJK as like a older brother type of friendship: Who gives you a hard time and is always lecturing more so than being buddy buddy 

KMS loves both hyungs but each friendship is different, I think in terms of SJK AND KMS friendship it really shows how much of an influence SJK has on him, where he respects his character to the point where SJK can be serious and stern as an older brother would be while KMS just takes it. To me SJK acts that way because this is the way a older brother would be and he only wants the BEST for you and wants to set you on the right path. So the closeness and the interlocking arms just means that their friendship goes a lot deeper than WHAT he may say in interviews regarding both friendships. 

2 minutes ago, tracytan said:

Not sure whether this pic have posted.... 

Jz saw it from insta.... one of Hyekyo stylist like the combination pic of joongki n Hyekyo...

Sorry I in mobile mode so I cannot post out the pic....

http://imgur.com/wXwxFU9

I hope this is true and NOT JUST ANOTHER EDIT...... hopefully someone can verify since I do not have her on my personal I.G.

SHK's friend Yezi uploaded a new pic, maybe they are hanging out right now!? I'm pretty sure it's HK's. I went over her postings and pretty much all of her pics she's wearing silver colored watch and jewelries. 

Edit:

Her caption is pretty misleading. I went to see what that means and says it says "I" or "me" but she edited her caption too, 7hrs ago from right now. Didn't get what her previous one says though.

20BB4F35-4A37-479B-8CCB-8A55F4EC7AB0.png

Spoiler

Added the most recent pic  

E4F0DF20-A8F0-48F9-924F-33C9835C1730_zps

Spoiler

This is her friend and her accessories are all silver on most of her posts. 

3A350745-B3CC-42D9-9D69-0FA3FFDF5F13_zps

0F368C60-3A97-4829-BC17-BACB5089422D_zps

7A6EDCCB-8985-40E4-BC86-30E61C41971F_zps

42 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Reporter 3 says during TWTWB the netizens went gaga over SHK's eyes , especially the frames taken in extremely close shots.  Reporter 2 adds that many actresses were envious of how SHK looked in her close shots, It is said that many actresses pulled the cinematographers to the side and asked them to especially capture their eyes in the same way that SHK's eyes appeared in the drama (lol....funnny!)

I especially like SHK's nose. Her eyes, for me, aren't that attractive but they are gentle ...in those close up scenes during TWTWB, her eyes reflect her soul and you can feel her emotions that you will be 'hypnotized'. Gentle, yes I think that's how I will describe her eyes. I think I love it. :blush: 

@angelicXD Nah, I would have to disagree. There isn't any animosity in there. If anything, they gave a fair thought, understanding and affection towards SHK. Some maybe bias because of their attachment to her, but to the ones that weren't - clueless and seemed curious of her, in the end gave symphathy and approval of her and the events that she was entangled with in a positive note. This was an open discussion and the subject is her so of course they have to address issues that involves her. Thanks to @joongkyo who never fails to share her SHK/SJK news or what not and for the excellent translations as well! 

@missandrea hey, that bag belongs to SHK and that's her hand in the picture. Basically SHK has this friend (https://www.instagram.com/historybydylan/)  who personalises luxury bags for celebrities. Kyo has gotten two of her bags personalised by this friend.

The first one is the bag that Yezi posted today (Yezichoi is SHK's friend and one the stylists working with UAA)

This is the second bag

Was gonna post this before bed but I guess I'm afraid it would be messier out of sleepiness later, so I'll just post this now instead. 

I'm still on page 615, btw. 

My Most Spazzable List on This Thread Today:

1. A picture of SHK looking happy in Thailand, and a picture of her coming back from Thailand (cmiiw). Happy to know she's happy and enjoying her holiday. 

2. @joongkyo cryptic post. A kind soul finally told me who's who, so I reread everything and finally had better understanding of it. Thank you for letting us having a try on detective work too. This thread becomes a brain-sharpener thanks to you, hehe. 

3. SHK is going to narrate a documentary of South Korean kids with rare diseases. What a beautiful, beautiful soul she has! She's too wealthy to bother hurrying into a new project and choosing something that is dearer to her heart. I really stan the right woman TT_______TT I'll wait patiently for her next project, but I'm happy too that she's relaxing and selecting with ease

4. That fancam of SJK in the DOTS cast party on 1 April. Wow, he looks GORGEOUS with super simple clothes! But the best part for me is seeing Kim Min Suk hooking arms with him. So sweet. And jealous too to KMS. He seems to be so close with Song2 couple. Wish I could be him for just one day!

5. That Baskin Robbins CF, Song2 version. It looks so nice and so right to me! Thank you so much for creating it @Song Joong Ki!

6. These lines written by @lovesongsong can't get out of my head:

"I cannot take my eyes off those fruit loops on his abs! Makes my mind go wild with imagination. Imagine HK-sshi using her sensuous lips to eat up the remaining fruit loops on his abs...."

Good job, Girl. Now it will be hard for me to sleep.

7. Another updates from @SeGafanlady about SHK's properties. My dream is to buy my own house too, so I really look up to her. Plus I never knew that she's friends with Han Ji Hye too. I like Han Ji Hye. Watched her in Summer Scent and that drama with LDG.

8. SJK's pictures for Top One. Or is it Top Man? Not sure. I have no brain cells to read the brand properly, I only ogle the guy, kthx.

9. Joongkyo's translation of that show makes me sure more and more that many people in Korea still love and adore SHK. It's her country. The citizen's support must be important for her. 

10. @twtwb's post. I'm proud of SHK. You're proud of SHK. We're sure SJK is proud of SHK. I'm proud of you too, for being so insightful, mature and full of love to these two people. Thank you for creating this thread. 

See. It's a lot. If I wait until I finish to read the current last page, I'll forget about these. 

6 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@missandrea hey, that bag belongs to SHK and that's her hand in the picture. Basically SHK has this friend (https://www.instagram.com/historybydylan/)  who personalises luxury bags for celebrities. Kyo has gotten two of her bags personalised by this friend.

The first one is the bag that Yezi posted today (Yezichoi is SHK's friend and one the stylists working with UAA)

This is the second bag

Yey! Thanks @joongkyo for confirming this chinggu! She posted that 58 weeks ago wow! I thought I scoured her IG before haha, I guess I missed this one! Now that's she's back, she really needs to gather her friends yet again and call on a date with SJK in incognito before he goes to his FM again! Haha. 

@joongkyo thanks for the trans dear :) The part they mentioned Actor Avatar and Celebrity one is random but also obvious it made me laugh lol 

@tracytan Thanks for sharing that detail chingu. I wonder what went through Hyun Kyoung's mind when she liked that picture lol

@missandrea yes, I think the pic YeziChoi uploaded was Kyo unnie too. If I'm not wrong that vintage Chanel bag was specifically customized and gifted to Kyo by artist Dylan Ryu. SHK posted picture of that bag once on her public Insta. 

Also, aside from her Rolex watch, her nail design also screams out SHK LOL Its the same design when she was in Hong Kong for Dots promotion, but different color this time (red nails instead of white) 

@joongkyo... thank you for the translation.
There is nothing to say, accept thank you. It has given me an insight on how shk is perceived in the eye of the media personnel. 
They are curious about her yes, but most seems to admire her.... 
I'm looking forward to the next translation.
Once again, many thanks for sharing this translation :wub:

Notable mention : 
Reporter 1 seems to be someone who understand SHK the most, and always pointed out the correct fact.
Reporter 4 is fanboying so much i basicly lol when i read his part hehe..

Posting this instagram pic on behalf of @tracytan since she's not on her PC

Pretty much confirmed at this point that SHK and her squad had another hangout right after their trip in Phuket lol 
Btw, I think SHK is not in the pic, the one in the middle is Yezi Choi. However Lim Jung Ho tagged SHK in this pic so I guess she was around too when this pic was taken :)

Lol I think since evening time since the Costco pic pretty much suggest they are gathering tonight and constant updates are showing us that 

1) Kyo is happy (most important) 

2) they love to drink 

3) they have reasons to celebrate (also very important) 

4) they are still partying 

Archived