[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@lynne22 no you are not seeing things!! I was the first that commented that he looks bored and disinterested in some hundred pages ago when the BTS came out lol 

@hclover96 ya IKR that's why I didn't catch the ultimate fan girl thing and I was like thinking Har what girl? He is the only one for KT and going against a boy(Yai) and THAT girl LOL 

TopTen is like homegrown uniqlo at a smaller scale and he is doing the body wear for them

This is their website and NO he is not there 

http://www.topten10.co.kr/product/list.asp?cNo=2&page=1&sortVal=9&countVal=30&colorVal=0&priceVal=0&sizeVal=&sWord=&viewAll=0

And to the member who pm me asking why I never share SJK being the face for KT:  heh because there is no official pictures now and I was waiting for pictures first. I will post next time the minute I get anything ok? And he is doing too many CFs already and the one for VIVO, he didn't look so good there so I didn't post. Hope it answers your question :) 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any detectives know where Uri Beauty now...is she still in Thailand or in Korea..If in Thailand..beauty just extend your holiday and become suprise guest for the FM...im sure they will be spazzing if thy see Song Song couple in real life (well i would).....if back home im wishing she is spending celebratory times with her Captain eating her favourite Mapa Chicken (this is my delulu) lolz..:wub:

Yup the BR CF,,,,im still not used to not seeing them together. after a second watch yup he looks bored and he does not look at her lips at all (this is my delulu)...but no one can compare to the Goddess .

Isn't it ironic.... I'm having my baskin Robbin while doing back reading of this thread... Then dannnngggg the CF came up.....

Nooooooooooooo..... Euwwwwwwwwww

No more baskin robin.... Huh

still in denial mode & post syndrome of Song2 couple I guess....  hihihihihi

Delurking again...(this won't be a habit I promise:)),

Fellow KiKyo shippers, I think we have to be a little more careful about saying who we do and don't want SJK and SHK to work with. By saying things like "we're not ready to see them with..." or "I hope they never work with...", that sets us up to be almost as bad as the antis and other ships that are so against our OTP.

WE have to start looking at it as part of their job, well, because it is.  In all of the out-damn-standing analysis done in these 600+ pages by @joongkyo, @ilovesjk, @hclover96, @Chewy Hoe, @SeGafanlady, @angieknows(I know I've forgotten some lovelies, I'll edit my list when I back read), and the fantastic gifs provided by @Ahpheng, I think we can all agree SJK is very steady when it comes to who has his undivided attention and affection, and he doesn't strike me as a person who is easily swayed(Exhibit A: Fangirl Reporter and her sidekick/male counterpart).

WE also have to remember that even though DoTS has just ended for us, filming has been over for them for a while now, yet they are still finding ways to spend time with each other. That's something neither has denied. When you have KiKyo spending time halfway across the world, talking about marriage, making ninja moves out of the back of restaurants, and in airports, lol...I can tell you I am not worried at all :wub:. Let's continue to allow them to be great at what they love doing!!

buzz06.jpg?itok=hdiLRMJncr: Uploader

in this case ..i think we will having another heart attacks in the future ..lol. SJK is everywhere right now, he will be pairing with another beautiful actresses/idols ..and i read from twitter, i think he will be working with ZS ( C-actress ) for Proya CF

that BR's cf is just the beginning..but i have to admit..*please dont kill me* lol even though he didnt kiss the girl..but you know..what should i say..he looks so hot....i'm still into our song song couple so much..like most of you..seeing him with another girl breaks my heart..lol..i cant imagine if later he will be doing some passionate kisses or hugges..cuz i i know SJ is a very passionate actor, he is a professional..he will doing the best as he can..as a shipper it will breaking my heart TT.. but still cuz i love him as an individual actor as well..i will support him whatever he does

Even for an ice cream CF I already got heart attack when I saw SJK with other girl...

Imagine what would the effect be when SJK having a bed scene with an actress other than SHK in a film????

arrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... 'Bichoso2'

Have to mentally prepared from now on.....

They're professional actors right..... That's what they do...

Fighting!!!!!!

29 minutes ago, WildDivine69 said:

Delurking again...(this won't be a habit I promise:)),

Fellow KiKyo shippers, I think we have to be a little more careful about saying who we do and don't want SJK and SHK to work with. By saying things like "we're not ready to see them with..." or "I hope they never work with...", that sets us up to be almost as bad as the antis and other ships that are so against our OTP.

WE have to start looking at it as part of their job, well, because it is.  In all of the out-damn-standing analysis done in these 600+ pages by @joongkyo, @ilovesjk, @hclover96, @Chewy Hoe, @SeGafanlady, @angieknows(I know I've forgotten some lovelies, I'll edit my list when I back read), and the fantastic gifs provided by @Ahpheng, I think we can all agree SJK is very steady when it comes to who has his undivided attention and affection, and he doesn't strike me as a person who is easily swayed(Exhibit A: Fangirl Reporter and her sidekick/male counterpart).

WE also have to remember that even though DoTS has just ended for us, filming has been over for them for a while now, yet they are still ways to spend time with each other. That's something neither has denied. When you have KiKyo spending time halfway across the world, talking about marriage, making ninja moves out of the back of restaurants, and in airports, lol...I can tell you I am not worried at all :wub:. Let's continue to allow them to be great at what they love doing!!

cr: Uploader

Very well said. My thoughts exactly! :)

Can somebody tell me HOW MANY CFS HAS JOONGKI DONE ALREADY?

Goshhh it seems like SJK IS EVERYWHERE in Korea right now. He's doing CF for everything and he looks great in every thing :astonished: I'm so happy for him. He's snatching great CF deals left and right. I'm honestly curious how much JK's total asset has skyrocketed lately. 

He must be bathing in money right now  :glasses:

Re BB CF: as charming as that girl was she is not even in the same league as SHK. If we feel this way how do you think SJK feels? It must suck to have worked with the most beautiful woman in Asia! You can never un-compare ever again! 

@Chewy Hoe Yes, i remember now... but it just hit me right now... with all the CF deal, and also dieting for his new role, where did he get the ENERGY? Sometimes i feel like an artist's life just seems like super long hours, super hard work, and a horrible loss of privacy.

I'm trying not to sound so depressing tough, in fact i think we should be proud of SJK, because with all the CF deals he received left and right, it means that all his hard work pays off. 

Now i get it why Shk says she feels maternal :D 

where is kyo??

where-is-she.gif

hehejjeje...

i tried to stop re watching DOTS. But guess what? kbs world advertisement keep on appearing on my local cable tv, they will show back to back on sat and sun. 

my sis says that i should get a life..but what is life without DOTS..

tumblr_nlez5jZMJ11qmogw3o1_400.gif

@lynne22 you tell me! Lol even I feel maternal!! 

@phuongfoodiedinh eh bathing in money is actually VERY unhygienic!! Because they contain many bacteria and I don't want it to taint his milky skin lol 

have a look back some FEW hundred pages ago that @joongkyo did a assessment of his wealth, he is probably the richest currently for male Korean star because in China there is report that his earnings is both LMH and that guy from the stars combined lol but I think the assets need to be measured again because he added way more lol 

@songsquare ya and that's just Proya, we haven't count in KT and Vivo, BB and Dominos Pizza and blah blah blah 

3 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

@lynne22 you tell me! Lol even I feel maternal!! 

@phuongfoodiedinh eh bathing in money is actually VERY unhygienic!! Because they contain many bacteria and I don't want it to taint his milky skin lol 

have a look back some FEW hundred pages ago that @joongkyo did a assessment of his wealth, he is probably the richest currently for male Korean star because in China there is report that his earnings is both LMH and that guy from the stars combined lol but I think the assets need to be measured again because he added way more lol 

i think I last saw @joongkyo mentioning he's raked in another 3.5 million won with the newest CF in China with Zhang Ziyi. Boy is on a money hay rolling these days! :D

@PrentissLOL you and the gifs are funny hahaha! and I can't stop LOLing by reading your posts@Chewy Hoe

@PrentissI have to stop watching DOTS too, up to now I still haven't watched the sub eps 14 and 15, BTS and 2 other special eps. I just watch some parts here because I'll miss them so much. And I'll feel empty after watching  :tears:

WTH!!!! I don't care how sexy you are eating that ice cream SJK, that cf just gave me a heart attack!! :tears:

I'll be forgiving with your tongue, I mean with you, since I was soo distracted by the way you licked/ ate that ice cream. Don't give off those sexiness and charm too much or else I'm gonna put you in detention..(with me!) With SHK of course! Then I'll throw away the keys lol

I want to see a sexy SHK cf too!!! 

Archived