[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@joongkyo and @uknowthat THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT NEWS! Great, great news for Hye Kyo! Now, we need a deluge of good news today to offset the ones from the last day. LOL.

I'll be going to work absolutely happy! Love you all here!

Party time, guys!

dancceeeparty.gif

@SeGafanlady It is great to have you back here! Please don't leave us that long again! Haha ;)

Sorry, @Chewy Hoe I can't resist it. I gotta do this. LOL. :)

This is the only time I'm going to address the stinkers who like to foul up this thread ...

Bwahahaahaha! 

LvPzVS.gif

53 minutes ago, d172 said:

if I'm not mistaken, this haven't been shared here. It's a beautiful video though a lil bit heartbreaking :vicx:

@nefer @Prentiss lols, u guys are funny. He didn't kiss the girl, and how are u going to watch his movie and drama in the future?

alison-brie-the-man-the-myth-o.gif

he didnt kiss the girl but he look like he's going to kiss the girl...hahaa

ps: i'll try my best not to watch any kiss related scene/drama by sjk or shk for time being. until i learned how to differentiate fantasy and reality. 

Hey gus! I have been a silent reader for such a long time and now I am really happy to hear good news about her lawsuit. You know, I have been her loyal fan since I was a child, hehe! She is one of my three most favorite korean actress. Always love and support her!

I am in love with our couple Song Song and make some videos. Though they are simple, i still like them :D.

Can anyone show me how to post video in youtube here? whereas, I like to share my youtube link

https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?o=U

Hope you all enjoy :)!

29 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Hi guys!!!. Great news, looks like J.Estina has decided to accept defeat and pull out. Victory for SHK 

Received this information from @uknowthat who is the same Korean fan who shared that transcript of SJK's interview. Remember?

She sent me the article http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002521496&gid=999339&cid=1016009%20 

and this message

The message basically says the Korean fans are doing their very best to get this article on Naver's front page!. :)  Let's cheer for our fellow Korean fans so that they're able to get the article on the front page!!

Oh, thank god...

Thanks so much @joongkyo and @uknowthat for bringing this good news :D I can't describe how happy I am right now, finally I can really smile. So now, can SHK back to vacay? She definitely need it after all this.

Btw, I was staring at this gif for a whole 5 minutes. I swear I can see he took a glance at her lips for a split second right before he left, or it's just my eyes deceiving me. 

005THK5fgw1f34qggbh2fg30dw07thdy.gif

cr: hclover

I miss these two so bad, re-watching again tonight  :bawling:

1 hour ago, joongkyo said:

Am, I crazy? Or is the man SJK took a picture with the same guy who sang the super famous OST for TWTWB which was SHK and JIS's drama. :phew:

aww.. this is super cool! Thanks for the share. the song brings so many beautiful memories back. I loved watching TWTWB.

@hclover96 Thank you for taking time to make those gifs <333 Your posts and pictures/gifs you bring always brighten my visit to this thread <3 Oh, and I'm glad you like the video <3 It's my first time making a SongSong FMV so I was pretty nervous at the reactions LOL

@denira2104 Awww.. I love that moment too... His smile is too cheeky and it looks like he was the one that got nervous when it's SHK who's being questioned LOL

@Chewy Hoe Sorry for late reply, I'm just saw the notification.. Thanks for liking my video <33 And also you asked about my username? I got it from a poetry dialogue in a fanfiction. Can you believe it? LOL  It's so beautiful and it stuck in my mind for a long time even after years reading it, so yeah, I decided to use it for my username <3 

Spoiler

The dialogue is : First day new girl blues, with salt and venom; you write peppery phrase.

I love that fanfic a loooot and end up reading it a looooot LOL

Oh, can anyone tell me about the pictures content of DOTS photo essay and CD albums? Are there more SongSong's pictures being published online from the ones who bought it? I bought them and currently waiting for the package arrival. I'm thinking of scanning and posting the ones that haven't been published online, especially the SongSong pictures, but I don't know which pictures that already circulated. Can you please help me finding them? So when I get my hand on the book and albums, I will scan the unseen pictures only. Or do you all want me to scan them all? :P 

I'm gone for like 8 hours and now I have to backtrack 10+ pages :astonished:

You guys are seriously amazing!!! Song-Song Shippers are amazing!!! :lol:

I dont know what to write so just lemme THANK EVERYONE OF YOU here for contributing to this awesome KIKYO HOME, especially to our Captain @joongkyo (you are fantastic!!!). It's really amazing how a drama and a ship could turn me from a fanatic KPOP fan to such a crazy K-Drama lover and hardcore shipper. To the point that I feel really apologetic and guilty towards my KPOP idols whom I'd been way more obsessed about before DOTS :confounded: 

Song-Song is such a crazily magnetizing couple that I couldn't stop thinking about them for a second every since I started shipping them. This is not the first ship I'm on, and also not the first Kyo's ship I'm on but KiKyo is really the most beautiful realistic fascinating ship I've been to :heart:

It's crazy how fans are reacting very responsively and enthusiastically regarding Kyo's lawsuit against J.Estina. Korean fans, Chinese fans, International fans.. we're all on the same boat supporting Kyo. Kyo's fans are normally quiet and peacful but when it comes to anything that affect our Kyo's reputation, they're such fighters!. 

This incident once more proves how upright SHK is and she has every right to do so. I hope that she will win the lawsuit smoothly and take back what she deserves!!! GO GODDESS!!!

Lemme share my fav gif of Kyo ^ ^ 

4rY9mC3.gif

Archived