[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@Prentiss Yeesh. We shippers don't have time to worry about another actress or a ship that never sailed. But apparently, they have cause to worry about us ... because we actually have something to be giddy about even after DOTS stopped filming and even after the finale. I'm ticked off and flattered at the same time. LOL.

If I were their bias, I would be embarrassed at some of her fans' behavior. I'm sure she's a good and rational person, but some followers aren't thinking sensibly.

Edit

@ilovesjk Oops. Will do ... I've calmed down now. LOL. And I'm still on catching-up-to-the-thread mode. 

Can we just talk about something fun about our ship ... You already got the ball rolling with the two getting some privacy ... in each other's house. LOL. Can we go full byeontae mode? Hahaha.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Nice nice, looks like the other hair stylist was too busy to join this holiday...kekeke

do you mean Ms lee ?  hehehehe ms lee willing not go with them for the sake of shk , to make sure her man hair is always attractive and sexy at any time kekekke :D

Oh my...how can those fans attacking uri SHK...she such a cute doll..how can people hate her...gosh...even our goddess support her drama NG...which make her notice SJK...:wub:

Am so busy now blame my wussy boss...

But i wanna say I even get mad when I saw post like 'i want JK n JG got couple award instead of JK n HK' come on...arent they see their over the moon chemistry??? And i will knock some sense to those hater if i saw one...

And this thread is the best when i feel like to strangle my wussy boss...love all ur gif. N picture...:heart: 

14 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

@angieknows Go for it. The ball is in your court now. Give us a fully loaded byeontae post! ROFL. 

hahaha. damn you!!! 

Okay, while I search for a pic or something worthy of a byeontae's leer, here's Vogue's video of SJK at the Dior live show. I know one of his fans posted a portion of it on her IG:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x46zcpw_sjkatdhhkliveshow2016_people

oooooooh @angieknows c'mon!. I think @ilovesjk should also write one!

Y'know I just realised the one thing that DOTS was missing apart from a bed scene.

A GOD DAMN SWIMMING IN THE WATER SCENE!. Why of why would you be surrounded by all that beautiful water and not go in for a dip!?. Just imagine how glorious it would have been to see SS swimming in that water....dammit, opportunity lost!

2 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

deleted content as per requested

Weeh, what happened in here? I was just left for an hour, lol, the tread is on fire.

What is the connection between she deleted her IG account with SHK? It's not like SHK asked her to, my god, what is it with those people... 

3 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

oooooooh @angieknows c'mon!. I think @ilovesjk should also write one!

Y'know I just realised the one thing that DOTS was missing apart from a bed scene.

A GOD DAMN SWIMMING IN THE WATER SCENE!. Why of why would you be surrounded by all that beautiful water and not go in for a dip!?. Just imagine how glorious it would have been to see SS swimming in that water....dammit, opportunity lost!

Here you go for a picture reference

16 hours ago, joongkyo said:

@finickyfray @ysteee Lol, don't worry I didn't mean you two were throwing shade. People who did it know what and why they're doing what they're doing.

Also, to the freaks of nature who are attacking SHK on SNS - your bias's issues in life have nothing to do with SHK. Kindly leave her alone unless you want richard simmons dragged around regarding your bias as well. Your immature and ridiculous behaviour is inciting a fan war, believe me when I say this you will not like the end-result. I know you stalk this thread and then go report it to your other cronies and then attack SHK on various sites.

Yes, SHK has dated 2 of her co-stars...is that a crime?. You think your Unnie's never had a man?.....But, unlike some - SHK has never ever played the victim card. She's never thrown shade, never used public sympathy, she's never opened up about the relationships or her break-ups. She's been a lady and classy through out her life!. 

what i really hate in my life rn are those fans who keep on bashing SHK. Please leave my Hye Kyo alone. It's all in the past.  And @joongkyo im just behind you and help you to fight those idiots. LOL. 

MInd your own business. :angry:

Everyone. . Let's stay calm.

DO NOT ENGAGE IN ANY FIGHTS WITH ANYONE!! 

Let's just spam Kyo' s IG with support.  And overwhelm all the negative remarks. . Remember it's an important period for SS now .. last thing we need now is a fan war to detract and distract  from what is most important for their careers and personal lives now.. 

SS and SS shippers tan-kyeol!!!

39 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

@joongkyo My answer to your question, they should! They really really should! Preferably alone at each other's houses though. The only places to have enough privacy to discuss such matters. ;) I just hope SHK does the device handling though because SJK tends to think phones can swim when under the influence.

By the way everyone, please refrain from further discussing these issues here. Let's not add fuel to the fire. It's pointless. Let them fight with themselves because that's really what's happening. The best we can do is just support SHK! Really something they ought to consider too as the actress (who I like also) is going through tough times. The last thing she needs is her fans to feed their fantasies thinking it has anything to do with SJK and start fan wars. Also, if it really is that reason and she closed her account because of SongSong like they professed, then doesn't that affirm that SongSong is real for her to even be hurt about them? Those fans are doing a lot of bashing but not a lot of thinking!

I agree with @ilovesjk.... let's just be cool for a minute here... and try to support SS by being a positive and mature shipper.

Like some of you i have also been noticing fan wars and shipping wars in IG recently, up to the point i don't even want to check my IG for SS update on certain IG profile

That's why when Joongkyo made her comment about us toning down our talk i wholeheartedly agree, because the jealous fans are really starting to get crazier.. and i don't want them to get the upper hand to influence public opinion on SJK and especially SHK individually, also to an extend DOTS...

The thing is..fans and i'm talking about myself too, are not always in the right, we don't know the real situation, just impression on circumstances that is happening, and for immature fans like that that kept on making wars idk sometimes i find myself quite sad for them, by the looks it, they are mostly a byproduct of a mass brainwash from certain peoples that want to cause troubles.

For me personally, its better if we just ignore them and try to send out positive talks and influence to support SS. 

I admit,  i am not the best fans too actually, i am already half embarrassed on the things i wrote here.. to much delusion without much thought on the thing i wrote.... i really need to backtrack and edit all the thing i wrote. I'm really sorry if there is anyone i offend in this thread btw.

Wow......

Thank you to everyone who has been busy keeping this thread lively, It is definitely a struggle to keep updated since there is so many pages to read everyday. However it is a good struggle!. Again thank you!

I find this ABSOLUTELY frustrating as a sensible SS shipper/SHK.fan/SJK.fan: That SOME fans not all of the "actress" have taken an immature stance on the ever increasing fan base of the "nations couple" and with that have targeted OUR GODDESS since SJK has no IG, for reasons such as supposedly STEALING SJK away from said "actress" LOL, BUDDY get a hold of yourselves,

A.) NO MAN CAN BE FORCED INTO A RELATIONSHIP HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE IN!, [The guy flew 12 hrs for a flipping meal, IF THATS NOT DEDICATION TO HIS LADY LOVE THEN SHOOT I HAVE NO CONCEPT OF DATING OR BEING IN LOVE DESPITE BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP FOR 6 YEARS....

B.) FANS CAN'T CONTROL WHOM THEIR IDOLS FALL IN LOVE [If that was the case then surely I'd have a ONE way ticket to SJK'S place....GOD HELP ME.... AND MY BF.... SORRY....fan girl mode...my apologies] 

C.)Have they even thought that maybe just maybe there was a logical reason as to why she deleted her I.G. and that it HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE "NATIONS COUPLE" IF NOT....[Maybe she was tired of her supposed fans pushing/leaving comments about SJK] Not to say her popularity isn't all that great but I know she didn't have that many followers compared to SHK 1.8 MILLION FOLLOWERS:heart:  and not nearly as many comments, she could have easily read them where our GODDESS, not gonna lie if I was her I'd have a hard time reading 25000+ comments on 1 particular picture.....[#COMRADE #LOYALTY]

D.) Its quite sad that her fans and the haters can only resort to posting negative things on SHK's IG, Why because they know that she won't respond to them BUT..... BACK THE F*UP..... SS FANS SURELY WILL. DEFEND, DEFEND, DEFEND! 

E.) To me this only will STRENGTHEN SS's Relationship, HATERS THANK YOU, Their bond will continue despite rude asses like YOU'S

I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT, S.S. SHIPPERS KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT, WE DIDN'T GET TO 570+ POSTS AND OVER A MILLION VIEWS IN THIS THREAD FOR NOTHING, FACTS AND EVIDENCE AND UNDENIABLE CHEMISTRY AND ATTRACTION GOT US HERE!

• THIS IS REAL! EVERYTHING ABOUT THESE TWO ARE REAL, FROM THE SMILES, TO THE CLOSENESS, TO THE GIGGLES AND SJK'S FACE TURNING SLIGHTLY RED

giphy.gif

THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT! HAPPY SHIPPING EVERYONE! 

*My Apologies, If anyone was put off by my swearing or the angry tone in my post, surely everyone can understand :blush:

All SS shippers instead of wasting time on those haters can you instead please FLOOD SHK's instagram with love and support?. Apparently the *crazies* are hoping that SHK will close her IG if they intimidate her with negative posts...Lol, first of all they don't know her mentality - she's way too strong for some internet trolls to get to her. The reason why I saw we flood Kyo's IG with love is that she made this account JUST TO interact with US FANS!. The whole point of her IG gets lost if US FANS aren't sending her some love from our side.

@denira2104 Nope, that's from last year when she went to Koh Samui, Thailand.

An online survey company disclosed that around 15,000 people participated in their "trustworthy" actors and actresses survey that was held from April 15 to April 19.  The results showed:

Most "trustworthy" actress:

1. Kim Hye Soo - 2,972 votes

2. Gong Hyo Jin - 2,316 votes

3. Song Hye Kyo, Jun Ji Hyun, Ha Ji Won and Hwang Jung Eum follow behind on the list.

Most "trustworthy" actor:

1. Hwang Jung Min - 3,600 votes

2. Ha Jung Woo - 2,256 votes

3. Song Kang Ho

4. Park Shin Yang

I'm very happy for Kyo even though she wasn't number one on the list.  All the actors and actresses on this list are very well-respected stars in South Korea :)

Source:  http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid

Archived