[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@joongkyo I think you should be a bit specific .. 

4 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Lately, due to some very unfortunate happenings and given that it's time for the Baeksang  nominations and evaluations, fans is S.Korea and China have requested that in order to avoid any  scandals, that all SS fans take a pause when it comes to speculative posts and news. Since we're all supporters of the Couple and also supporters of their individual careers from now till the end of May, it is requested that we maintain a very very low profile, Please don't feel any urgency to discover new fan moments  and instead use this period to support SS's career. I

What kind of scandal? So that mean we can't spazz? What we are doing is speculating huhu .. no dissecting their behavior?

What's this has got to do with Baeksang? Or is it because if they were  dating - during shooting of DOTS that's mean they are not eligible for award nomination?

I am quite confuse - what is "unfortunate happenings"? ... 

Thank you @joongkyo and please listen to this.  We all ship them together, and love them, but people also must realize that things can quickly get out of hand.  This thread is not slowing down despite the drama ending, and people continue to search for more and more clues. That's fine, but this also puts SS in danger of being exposed or negativity to come out.  The problem is there are some people who are out looking for ways to ruin the careers, or at least ruin their chances of being awarded for their fantastic work in DoTS.  We do not want that to happen and we don't want to be the cause of it to happen.  They don't need a scandal to come out right now. 

Let's try to support their careers now and try to lay off a lot of speculation for a  bit.  This doesn't mean we can't discuss all that we love about them, but to try to keep things a little quieter than normal. There have been some speculation lately that I have not been comfortable with honestly. You might think nobody will see this, but you underestimate the popularity of both this the thread, and the the amount of eyes watching it. IG also has a huge shipper following and there have been some extreme cases of speculation going on there, and spreading around.  I would hope out of love for both SHK and SJK people will cease this behavior until the Baeksang awards are over with.   We all want to see them there and see them win right? 

Thank you guys! 

fKxl4aM.gif

2 hours ago, thepixies said:

@angieknows Thanks for the insights from your poor friend! Think the media in the past helped to mould the awful perception, so maybe now they want to atone for it. 

@Bambiina me too! 

@kristy86 I adore that last kiss scene. Their softened gazes...the tone of voice... Thanks for the gif!

@Bambiinaand @thepixies me three! Sorry not also into Brangelina because of the reason cited by @Bambiina

@Bambiina and @boredahjumma Just trust what @joongkyo said. We can spazz about the drama and the characters and MVs and pictorials, but just no fun speculating for now. No expounding on our observations and such. Let's not take a risk. It will all likely work out, but for now, let's just be careful because as true fans of the two, we have to protect them from whatever it is that's happening. And this is the best and probably the only thing we can do for the Songs. 

2 hours ago, melissala said:

Done :D  I will vote anything for DOTS, SJK and SHK.

@angieknows Waah, he looks great in all of them, the first picture kind of remind me of his eyes in the cafe scene when MY reject SJ the first time. 

@thepixies and @s24evr You are very welcome :D I just figured out on how to make gifs, lol. Been cracking my brain the last few days, lol

ldsF2SP.gif

Yes @joongkyo will do so, as long as we can protect them both, I won't mind if we should tone down a bit, don't want anything bad happened to them in this period of their career.

7 minutes ago, angieknows said:

@Bambiina and @boredahjumma Just trust what @joongkyo said. We can spazz about the drama and the characters and MVs and pictorials, but just no fun speculating for now. No expounding on our observations and such. Let's not take a risk. It will all work out, but for now, let's just be careful because as true fans of the two, we have to protect them from whatever it is that's happening. And this is the best and probably the only thing we can do for the Songs. 

@angieknows I trust @joongkyo wholeheartedly. I am also not the overly spazzing or speculating shipper. So sorry, I don't mean to sound so ungrateful questioning her info. It's just that I want to know what's going on. I might not be the most active shipper here that I am afraid I missed out some important news.

19 minutes ago, boredahjumma said:

@angieknows I trust @joongkyo wholeheartedly. I am also not the overly spazzing or speculating shipper. So sorry, I don't mean to sound so ungrateful questioning her info. It's just that I want to know what's going on. I might not be the most active shipper here that I am afraid I missed out some important news.

No, you're all right. It's understandable that the instinctive reaction is to ask what is happening, but I think we should just trust even if we don't have the whole picture. There's a reason @joongkyo made this announcement, and she's always been on point. 

Okay.  Just know Baeksang awards are a serious award show.  Some people would love for something other than the drama and their acting to overshadow SJK and SHK and lead to them not winning anything.  i'm sure you can figure out what that something is right?  If you have two actors up for an award, one without any scandal and one in the midst of dating rumors you can probably figure out who will be picked to win right?  Who is pushing the dating speculation the most?  Well, fans of course.  Not out of malice, but there are people who will take things they see and spread it in an attempt to derail their careers and well deserved awards.  

You can still continue to discuss them and talk about things like the BTS, but the constant search for new information (and reaching to find some sort of clues) should stop for now. There's a reason everyone is super protective of SS, and we should follow their leads.  Korean AND Chinese fans are also doing this as @joongkyo said, so we should definitely do the same out of respect don't you agree? 

I hope this is a satisfactory explanation. 

thankyou @joongkyo for the information. then for now i will just vote vote vote and support all their activity. SJK oppa will start shooting too, i cannot wait to watch, he gonna look hot :)

@angieknows thankyouuuu for the pictures he's so handsome sexy awesome, etc. saving all pictures :wub: 

17 minutes ago, angieknows said:

No, you're all right. It's understandable that the instinctive reaction is to ask what is happening, but I think we should just trust blindly. There's a reason @joongkyo made this announcement, and she's always been on point. 

@angieknows @joongkyo @melissala Got it... Thanks for the heads up. :)

Archived