[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I'm little confused with too much information we're having, but I'm happy to live with this mood.

Yesterday I watched the hug scene that's been cut from original. I can confirm that I like hug scene between SJK and SHK more than their kissing scene.

If kissing scene could give me the passion, the longing in their love; the hugging scene give me the hard-to-tell feeling.

They hug not like young couple, that should be a long time relationship (like husband and wife). And every time they hug each other, they hug so tight. Maybe some of you could try hug your lover/husband tight like this, you could feel that that person become one with you, so emotional, and cannot let go.

Actually, I am so touched with their hugging scenes. and I think skin ship of hugging scene are nearly the most, all over your body cling with another.

And I think SJK also felt so touched in these scenes, cannot help with SHK's blurring tear eye *soap*....

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, naya said:

And I've noticed that YSJ always has his eyes trained on KMY wherever and whenever they are together and there's always a sparkle there, reserved only for her.  It's like, as soon as she enters the room or is within vicinity, no matter how many others are milling around, when his eyes catch her, he doesn't see anything else. The room has become 4 solid walls with just him and her. I just find that so romantic. She has his absolute attention and not even a hoard of elephants could drag that away. 

I'm truly in love with how sjk/ysj's body language speaks when he's in the presence of shk\kmy. The way he is so aptly attentive to her every movement and how he studies her is so unnervingly beautiful it's almost erotic in a poetic sense. He listens to her every word with not just his ears but his eyes and his body.  The way he subconsciously leans towards her when listening is endearing. Even in the press cons she commands his attention each time she speaks. He will make eye contact with her, he refills her water, and he always makes and finds some way to touch her, be it helping her down the stage or fist bumping or even just resting his arms around her shoulders and back for photos. Those aren't necessarily required in press cons but he does it with such ease and familiarity and confidence that it just practically screams MINE. 

My goodness! you just read my mind! I love reading your posts! :rolleyes: keep it up
You are absolutely spot on. He is indeed bewitched by her. His eyes and that longing gaze are the evidence. Hands down he's got the most magical eyes- and they speak volume.
Descendants%20Of%20The%20Sun%20Song%20Jo

2 hours ago, Bambiina said:

My sixth sense is telling me that they gonna announce their relationship soon … very soon … I hear wedding bell ringing … SHK is 35 – It is the right age to settle down …. And I think because of the right timing – SHK and SJK didn’t care at all about this dating rumors .. they don’t feel the need to stop that rumors … why stop it when it is true … I believe the time for them is running out (get married) .. so they didn’t put a stop to those dating rumors …. My delulu mind telling me – they are going to declare soon ..

Everyday I pray for them to be together  … We love you Kikyo

Oh my gosh yes please!!!! I'm dying to know when!!!!! 

SongSong forever!!!

15 hours ago, naya said:

What if our dear stylist is actually a SPYlist, huh?!!! Maybe SHK sends her out to slap away fangirl's grabby hands and report back to her and...and....and....lol. Just like Myungjoo's spy for SDY lol

As if. Our SJK is such a gentleman. But makes one wonder..., haha

LOL! I feel you :lol: but I dont think they'll do that.

2 hours ago, luvforever said:

SJK can't resist SHK's lips :phew: Just like when they were eating at subway he did the same thing even when Hye Kyo didn't have anything on her face from the sandwich she was eating. Also, during the kissing scene on the finale his gesture was the same. I don't know how to make gifs so I'll just borrow this from you @hclover96 

OMG! what "eating at subway"? Did I miss a scene in DoTS.

50 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

SJK at Incheon Airport going to HK for the Dior Homme event.  Looking sharp :D

Handsome as always ~ 

but oppa's eyes look so tired

rest a little oppa or maybe going somewhere and have a quality time with ur girl :wub:

5 minutes ago, iammyst_stv said:

OMG! what "eating at subway"? Did I miss a scene in DoTS.

Yes it was episode 13 the day after KMY was drunk and YSJ met KMY's mom. When he was buying her subway and they met there. It was like halfway through the episode maybe around 30 minutes or so.

@joongkyo true. A fanboy will always be a fanboy. He notices such things too. Wonder how SJK reacts when she's drunk. Lol he has to take care of her kekeke

Someone also from the cast said that SHK is cute when she's a little drunk? Forgot who that is. Maybe from another alpha team or from their puppy? Aaaaah can i work at the bar where they usually drink so i could witness how they are when drunk. 

Just saw some videos on Twitter/IG ... Ms. Lee being a doting hair stylist; keep retouching his hair at the airport. He almost looked embarrassed. :lol:

Thats cute. I guess, since he's her "future son in law" ... The affection makes sense. :wub:

I couldn't be happier since there are storms of news of Mr & Mrs Song every day. Thank you for all the updates everyone.

Regarding last night special episode, my heart melted when watching the cut hug scene. OMG, it's totally daebak! How could that hug be so warm :wub:, I mean all of our OTP's hugs, I still prefer the coffee one, but in general, their chemistry and the way they look at each other in those scenes were just so real. It seems to me that they have stepped out of acting and turned it into true feelings for each other, and everytime looking back at those photos of them on Kyo's IG, I couldn't help but grinning and feeling giddy because of their perfect match. Also, if all the previous things (NYC rendezvous, the flowers, circle of friends, etc.) were just COINCIDENCE, well, I think God has set up the plan, Song-Song are destined for each other. :heart:

So, to my two favorite Songs, just get married already.

Btw, SJK looks stunning today, wonder what Mrs.Song are thinking right now :phew: 

(my delulu has reached its highest:joy:).

Archived