[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Can't wait to get my hands on this photo essay!! LHS's BTS photos that are already circulating now and was shared by her or the official IG of DOTS, all are incredible and amazing. 

Can someone translate SHK's message and LHS's caption as well, please!? I wonder what was the word: __ & Kyo ❤️. Hmmm... Thanks in advance!

CTTO

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, joongkyo said:

BREAKING NEWS 

Just read in one of the articles that SHK received a call from SJK when she was in NYC!. He was the one who called her wanting to meet for the meal. She thought to refuse meeting in NYC and tell him that they should instead meet in Seoul , just because of the fear of a scandal would be silly.

Sounds like a BF wanna make a sweet surprise for his GF with his appearance in the city that far away from their hometown :wub:

3 hours ago, angieknows_11 said:

Okay, I'm just basing this observation on @joongkyo's and @smiletall's translations and partly on the recent Soompi article. I have no understanding of the Korean language, so, the essence of the original articles might be lost in this opinion. So, please, please don't take this comment out of this thread and make an even bigger deal than necessary. Basically, what I'm saying is use your own judgment when you read this and don't use it in a manner that will be harmful to Hye Kyo, Joong Ki, and their friends. And please don't misunderstand me. In this comment, I'm not saying Hye Kyo is a liar, as I believe she is a straightforward and very genuine person (She's my girl!), but understandably, when it comes to her love life, she wants to protect her privacy, so, I don't think she will be completely forthcoming about the real score between her and Song Joong Ki.

I'm just being cautious, so, I've replaced some quoted terms with the underlined ones.

When Hye Kyo addressed the rumors, she used the word "honestly" or "it is true." Apparently, such words are tended to be used to conceal the truth. According to this article and this one, when a person uses such terms (especially the word "really" and similar terms like "the truth is") they are emphasizing their honesty, and so, there's a good chance they've got a secret. Per the article, "There's no need to add them if you really are telling the truth ..." The article also says, "Truth-tellers have no problem issuing categorical denials---i.e. I never cheated anyone in my whole life---whereas the person concealing something will choose his words ever so carefully."

According to this article, when a person "wants to build credibility, she will pad her story with as much factual content as possible." This article says pretty much the same thing: When a person isn't being completely truthful, "they may also have a tendency to add excessive detail to better convince themselves or others what they are saying. They may also embellish with details that a person who is telling the truth wouldn't think of adding."

This article backs up what the aforementioned ones have asserted:

The same article asserts the following:

I admit that initially, it felt like Hye Kyo had made a denial even though she didn't really deny. I had to really think about her response to the dating rumors and examine my own behavior when I'm hiding the truth ... I find her to be guilty of what I (and many of us) do when we want to protect our secret: Explain, explain, explain while never getting around to giving an actual yes or no, a definitive answer.

So, in the end, I'm glad Hye Kyo talked and talked. During the interview with the press, she was disarming and very candid about her feelings in all areas except, I believe, regarding the dating rumors. Hehe. I think she actually gave away more than what she had intended.

Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4

Yes!! In my mind, SHK didn't deny anything because she she didn't come out and say WE"RE NOT DATING. Neither one of them have even though they're been presented with opportunities to do so and I felt this was particularly uncharacteristic of SHK because she's always been the type who wants to set the record straight especially when it comes to dating rumors. Both SHK and SJK are known for their honesty and straightforwardness which is why I think their agencies got together to have them adopt a strategy to deflect, evade and cover up so they wouldn't have to lie. You can tell SHK is not a good liar by the way she seemed to babble on when answering the question about the dating rumors. She was bringing up things that had nothing to do with the question like YAI and LKS's cameos and NYFW just to draw attention away from her answer. And then heaping on the detail about how SJK called her and how she thought it was silly to refuse for fear of a scandal was just further circumvention. To normal people, it might sound like a denial but we shippers know better and she definitely gave us more hints with all of her answers. Notice that she didn't put him in the hoobae or dongsaeng zone either. Hmmm..... Until we get a straight up denial from either party, this ship sails on! They're obviously still on a mission to bury the original rumor that had them holding hands while shopping.  I live in NYC and how I wish I had seen them.

Totally agree! And this particular statement stood out for me on the article on SHK interview in Soompi 

“Isn’t it funny that we couldn’t eat together because of scandal worries despite Song Joong Ki going all the way there, and when we are friends who have worked on a project together for six months?

Haha so SJK went all the way to NY to call SHK out for dinner....wow you must have really wanted to eat with her! 

And forget about the holding hands and grocery shopping. The facts that the very honest and straightforward SHK has presented is as revealing as it gets 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/20/song-hye-kyo-addresses-song-joong-ki-dating-rumors-herself/

DOTS special ep part 1

Tnsm : seoul viewers : 16.6%

Nationwide : 15.3%

Agbnielson : seoul viewers: 19.5%

Nationwide : 17. 7% 

rating in tnsm korea and agnielson equally at no 3 position 

Ps : still in strong position tho.The new drama are still far below their rating Than dots specials ( as expected no dramas can beat dots in near future ) 

Anyway SJK is very strict with girls initiating the relationship so I'm not really surprise if he's going commander on this relationship. He saif so himself he rejected every girl who approach him first. I think he likes doing the manly thing. Lol 

And if I'm SJK, I would be on cloud nine. She praised him so much, it's not even funny. Goodness, she is so fond of him. 

14 minutes ago, alleverything said:

digging through his old clothes huh? (jk probably just another coincidence). how do people even find this stuff

it is (or looks like) the same sweater if you didnt notice

It kinda look the same to me:D

Kissy face. HA!

Great minds think alike or more like, when you hang out a lot, you mimic each other without realizing it! Both made kissy face when they were hanging out with their own respected team (Alpha/Haesung Medical).

Just get married, F'realz! Gaaaaaaah!

3484443_CreateAgif.gif

I LOVE LOVE LOVE HER STATEMENT, EVEN IF I HAVE READ SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT VERSIONS BUT THEY ULTIMATELY MEAN ONE THING TO ME! SHE ISN'T READY TO CONFESS TO THE WORLD. BABY STEPS PEOPLE!

The word "SCANDAL" OR "RUMOR" should never be linked with her relationship with SJK. There is such a negative connotation around these two words, which I can't stand. They are two mature adults who spent time together for 6 months filming DOTS. So after the drama, he decided that his relationship with her wasn't something that he was willing to toss to the side. BRAVO! He knows what he wants thats for sure. He called HER and I don't recall him initiating this type of act with his previous costars [NO HATE, JUST SAYIN] , and well she ACCEPTED knowing full well the possible implications but needless to say they over came that. They continued seeing each other for LOTS of meals. Is that wrong, NO, should she have to delve into things deeper, NO....

Remember this is her first SOLO interview where she knows everything she says will be picked at and analyzed to the point where we may get split versions like what we have. To be honest I have no issue with her denying or not denying the rumor just because again thats really none of our business. The one key thing to take from her statements is, she is a woman who takes her relationships very seriously, dating SJK is like dating YSJ ["She would have to consider a lot of things before starting anything"] I appreciate her honesty, that the NY "rumors" blew up and it ended up being a "scandal" because of it..... To me at that time [NY meeting] things probably didn't progress to what it is in fact now. They know what they are doing and how they should phrase every little detail, actually her statement is fairly on par with his statement on the KBS 9:00 news on Mar 30th, Also her insinuating that they are still close friends is nothing to go bat richard simmons crazy over because thats her reiterating her agency and his agencies statements but just with a few more details. [SJK is one heck of a initiator, GET THAT GODDESS, SHE IS ONE HECK OF A WOMAN]

So again nothing to look deeper into here people.....

The way she OPENLY gives SJK her 110% support and praise, and he to her with his statements in his PC a couple of days ago, is the part to really look at and appreciate. Like I said the Media will ONLY get so far with them cause ultimately it is their personal life. They are not going to live out their love life in front of everyone and nor should their fans expect them to either. They have a special connection to the point where they give each other advice and support behind media's prying eyes. They literally share their closest confidants, NOW THAT IS ONE SPECIAL FRIENDSHIP....This is the true testimony to the strength of their relationship. The fact that they will continue to be there for each other no matter what only proves WHAT THE WHOLE WORLD ALREADY KNOWS but let's be patient and I am sure they will be more POSITIVE things to come. We are only at 1 week after DOTS has ended, None of us should expect any type of confirmation other than they are CLOSE FRIENDS...NOT COLLEAGUES they moved on from that. Let them take their time, this was her first interview and she handled it with grace and sense [wink wink] If she was going to admit anything which we can all confirm aint going to happen any time soon THEY WOULD BOTH ADDRESS IT TOGETHER AND FULLY ANNOUNCE THEIR UPCOMING NUPTUALS. THEN WITH OUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT..........

SONGSONG IS BORN!

cTrLOc8.png
I want to share everything with you like other couples do..
You are here by my side like a dream
Its you who give “US” as a present
I  love you...

seriously I just can't get over the fact that out of all the songs he picked this one! Wow! it was like singing his heart out loud! to me, this song is like another unofficial confirmation that he's truly, deeply and madly in love with his girl!

and this photo provides enough visual proof how happy they are in their relationship. Especially JK's face.. I don't know how to put it into words, but his smiley face says it all. :wub:

59 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

“Isn’t it funny that we couldn’t eat together because of scandal worries despite Song Joong Ki going all the way there, and when we are friends who have worked on a project together for six months?

Haha so SJK went all the way to NY to call SHK out for dinner....wow you must have really wanted to eat with her! 

I don't know if it's the wrong choice of words with some of these translations or Song Hye Kyo really stated it as such because I find it so funny and revealing. Also SHK's response regarding her overall thought about the dating rumor were both translated by @joongkyo here and @smiletall at DOTS thread and both translated with SHK going on a defensive mumble jumble and then suddenly bringing up her gratefulness towards Yoo Ah In and Lee Kwang Soo without actually answering the question so I'm confident there was no translation lost there. I just laughed aloud at the sudden subject shift! And her attempt to divert the attention by bringing up NYFW when in fact the two had nothing to do with it is just so hilarious! You're much too cute, SHK eonnie!   

38 minutes ago, alleverything said:

digging through his old clothes huh? (jk probably just another coincidence). how do people even find this stuff

it is (or looks like) the same sweater if you didnt notice

OMG! no kidding, the minute I saw her in that oversized sweater, I was like.. hmm I wonder if she borrowed that from someone special. and voila, you post this! this two are out of this world!

28 minutes ago, maizwa said:

It kinda look the same to me:D

it does look very similar but I think it would've been bigger on her if it was really his. look how big it is in the neck area on SJK, while hers seems a lot more fitted

so to people in this thread: don't spread it as a fact lol!

39 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

SJK is one heck of a initiator, GET THAT GODDESS, SHE IS ONE HECK OF A WOMAN

SO TRUE. He really is someone who didn't do things half as*ed. When he decided to do something, he do it with a bang.

Really. Flying to other side of the world. Giving a call. Asking for her time to be with him. Of course SHK would think he's a complete sangnamja. lol. Chasing his lady all the way to NYC. That's what I call sincerity and devotion people. He damn knows what he wants and he goes for it. The guy got guts and confidence. Very very attractive. As if he isn't attractive enough. His personality is very sexy. Top that with his looks, ofc SHK heart would flutter like she herself said. :wub:

and ofc, like we all here suspected it was NOT a coincidence at all. lol as if. It was staged by Mr Song, who wants to get married it his thirties. By Mr Song, who said it himself SHK is very very very beautiful. Mr Song who can convince SHK to have TONS of meals with him despite her being cautious of getting caught in the rumour like she was in the past. He did a really really good job. Whatever he's doing I hope he keeps doing it. SHK just looks so happy, carefree, and glowing. SHK is beautiful and will always stay beautiful, but she looks even more gorgeous these days, radiating good happy vibes everytime. it's quite a sight. 

7 hours ago, joongkyo said:

BREAKING NEWS 

Just read in one of the articles that SHK received a call from SJK when she was in NYC!. He was the one who called her wanting to meet for the meal. She thought to refuse meeting in NYC and tell him that they should instead meet in Seoul , just because of the fear of a scandal would be silly.

OH MY GOSH, I knew it. It was SJK's idea, am I the only one that thinks he might have followed her? lol. She was on vacation right? Gotta give major props to this man though. If he's willing to make some time for her even through his busy hectic schedule, she must mean a lot to him. He seems to be a take charge kind of guy, he goes after what he wants. You go sjk! 

Archived