[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Oh gosshhhh, I really really wish Angela Baby would ask him about SHK like some of you have expected/participated for that scenario lol 

0fdfcf539822720efcf633627ccb0a46f21fab1c

a5e423d88d1001e91201c497bf0e7bec54e79716

credits: baidu/weibo

Wondering why only him is wearing formal clothes during filming though?

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

Okay, so, I guess it can be interpreted as a denial without her having to say no, BUT the lady is definitely protesting too much and trying to give too many explanations for why the rumors have begun. Joong Ki also tried to explain ... Really, there is no need to give explanations for how the rumors started because those can easily be silenced by just saying, "We are not dating. There's no truth to the rumors." But as we know, the rumor didn't start with them having a meal together. There was never even a mention of that when the first NYC sighting of them first made its way online. The actual detail of the rumor, which the agency overlooked either intentionally or not, was about them being spotted holding hands while shopping in NYC.

I've had to look up celebrity couples who initially denied dating or didn't confirm anything, and there is that pattern: First, you deny, protest, and explain why it's not happening ... but some time later, it could even take a few years later, that it's confirmed they've been in a relationship the entire time it was suspected by the media and fans/public. I don't care much for a lot of the current famous celebrities, but apparently, Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield denied it early on. In fact, he protested a bit at one point during a red carpet interview. Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson were famously known for initially denying a relationship. And my favorites, Brad and Angelina, of course, were rather quiet and even kept their distance at ShoWest while promoting Mr. and Mrs. Smith! :) 

As an EmDrew  shipper, I knew they denied the fact that they were dating for many times. But in some ways, they would 'also' indirectly tell the public about their relationship and they were not afraid of being seen together. So I think SS have been doing the same thing too xD plus, EmDrew praised each other a lot of time which is just the same as the SS couple.

So today's episode is not really bts but the scene of ysj and Kmy from start and mostly until finish..or maybe gowon couple will be shown later..

3 minutes ago, Ohsh said:

New York - they did have a meal together. But the unsaid part is - after they went grocery shopping and went back to her apartment to cook together. Then they had dinner.

Actually what funny about this is the fans said she saw both shopping and holding hands but their agency said they just eat as a group..hehehe

3 minutes ago, cristapark said:

So today's episode is not really bts but the scene of ysj and Kmy from start and mostly until finish..or maybe gowon couple will be shown later..

yeah, i guess the BTS will be shown on Friday but its nice to watch them again :wub:

@cristapark they went for grocery shopping hand-in-hand and then go back to her apt together. to prepare for the dinner as she's introducing him to her social circle hahaha

watching KMY and YSJ scenes all over again now and I feel I'm watching SJK and SHK instead now, we've all came a really long way since the first episode and all the SS happenings hehe but it feels good watching them all over again :wub:

52 minutes ago, shirunsaadon said:

Soompi eating my post...and typing for 2nd time is totally cut off for me... :crazy:

but still I wanna Spazzzzz....they slyly tell us..."Nope we not gonna deny we r dating but u guys have to catch us if u can":phew: and they say it with their Pretty and Handsome face....:glasses: 

I should join my dongseng here with throwing all Picture and Gif. But this Ahjumma IT level as good as SJK not helping at all...so I leave it to u all....:heart:

psstt @Bambiina biasa nampak Kat mana ek...hahaha...

Hey you too.. I faham la the bahasa :lol:

Wooooohhh!

Done back reading and I was like :)...:w00t:...:wub:

Please JoongKi shi and HyeKyo shi,

Don't try really hard to the point of holding it back whatever feelings you have for each other....Dang! let the whole world know!

Let this Ship sail to the place where it suppose to go....... :heart:

26 minutes ago, angelicXD said:

Lol "they might havs called up each other or told each other of their while to nyc" and coincidentally theyre in nyc lol 

Exactly what I was thinking! NY is thickly populated, roughly about 19 mil., hmmm. hmmm .. a chance meeting? It's like looking for a needle in a haystack!  No need for the both of them to explain or make excuses. But they are so cute weaving into a maze of chance up meetings with friends etc.rather than outright denial of the scuttlebutt! twoheaarts

A simple yes or no will suffice, KiKyo! snickerleaf

KIKYOERS are no fools! Nope! innocenttongue leaf

Well, good luck to the both of you! We'll be with you throughout your journey! ya

Even me.....I'm impress with the scene where ysj pull his gun and cover kmy scene..so impressive also when he ask his alpha team to protect the doctors ...the way the soldier move too looks really real..hehehehe I'll miss this

I wonder if both of them are watching now...how do they feel watching only their Scene together ??

29 minutes ago, shortcut22 said:

Lol xD it's pretty much the same with me. My sister and I have watched a bunch of K-Dramas and she had never shipped any couple in those dramas, whereas I was always the one who shipped every couple I found adorable.She used to say it wouldn't happen, it's impossible if they really date in real life, you're a delulu, etc. But after we watched DOTS together, in the midst of watching SHK&SJK's cute moment in ep.9 or 14 (i can't remember it.lol), she suddenly said "their chemistry is palpable~ it'd be weird if they don't date in real life" and that's the time i realized she also shipped SONGSONG and now we're spazzing over SS together and i can gladly tell her about SS news and stuffs because I know she'd like it.

SS is amazing cuz they could make my skeptical sister to ship 'em. MAGIC.

i'm gonna give you a virtual hug too xD have a great time spazzing over songsong with your family&friends.

@shortcut22 Yipee ~ My mom becomes annoying at times because every giddy episode or just at random times like eating dinner or walking across the street, she always asks, "Why are they not for REAL?" "Are they not even dating?" "Are you sure?" ...I ended up joking about them and telling her, "Ma, they will not date, perhaps they will just announce that they'll be getting married." but then she counters, "That's great, so when is it?" 

Me: Way to go Ma..

.giphy.gif

My mother is a huge SongSong shipper~ 

I haven't had the chance to read everything in here because I am still at work  but I just couldn't stand without posting that SHE DIDN'T DENY DATING HIM, it is very clear and obvious to me that both of them, SJK and SHK and their agencies have settled and agreed to make it seem like a normal thing for them to meet, using excuses like dramas popularity, them being close because of filming together for a long time etc, etc, but hey if truly you are not dating I don't see the reason why they cannot just say "it's true that we got close during filming and spend a lot time together but no, we're not dating, we're just good friends/colleagues"  and so on, it's just so very telling to me that they're not expressing with definitive denial the dating rumors, and that keeps me hopeful.

I love SHK answers, she truly is amazing and beautiful, inside and out, she is so humble and I loved how she praised her future husband, and also how she gave credit to everyone else.

Thank you @joongkyo and  @khxy for keeping us updated and translating the interviews.

Love you all, this ship is sailing with full speed :D 

Hehe, late to the party again because of the time zone difference.  Thank you everyone for the updates and news, especially to @joongkyoand @khxy for the translations :)

My shipping mode is on HIGH after SHK's interview.  The lady is honest and very smart in her answers.  I can honestly say this is the first time I've heard her compliment her co-star so much.  She's always been very gracious and thankful to her past co-stars, but I don't think I've seen her praise them as much as she praised SJK.  The most exciting thing about this interview for me is the part where she said she wants to get married.  OMG, she has consistently said in her past interviews that she's not thinking about marriage and wants to work more, but now she said she wants to get married.  Sounds to me like she has met that special someone who she wants to get marry to ;)

Not only is Big Boss cheering Beauty on, but this is how all shippers are today :lol:

bf5ce9c7gw1f32wsh3iphg20dw07uu10.gif

cr to weibo for the gif

We won't be getting any bts nor making of on the Wed and Thu specials.  They are just showing highlights/memorable scenes.  Friday is the day we'll be spazzing and partying to because that's when they'll air the 90-minute special with bts and commentaries by the cast.

@storeberry, I live in the States too and the link works fine for me.  No lagging for me today, lol.  Maybe you can try to refresh your browser :)

Archived