[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

more transaltions.

1. The PC was held at 4 Seasons Hotel and not Shilla .

2. She spoke about the ideal type scene - Doll type. (which was SJK's new fav scene) - I almost died (embarrassing) . If I was in my 20s I would have said the dialogue without any difficulty but I feel embarrassed calling myself Doll, Beauty etc in my 30s. (Dude....she doesn't know how pretty she is!

got it Beauty. Bet you and Ki shared so many common things,eh? did you two talk them over drinks? oh! it's supposed to be secret!! got it! over! :wub:

Added translation:

-She is very happy and she read all news regarding herself and all the casts.

-Before the interview, she was having meal with some of the casts/crew.She is not very busy nowadays

-She watched the last episode with some of her colleagues in the office.After watching, she thought back about filming process while drinking wine

-She said her idea regarding marriage continue to change "whether to get married or not' is constantly on her mind.But at the end of the day she wants to get married

source :baidu

*correct me if my translation is wrong

Oh my goddess, I'm about to cry when seeing her bright smile and she looks so comfortable :tears:

No idea but whenever she appears on media, I always have the feeling that it's her own way to show the appreaciation to her beloved ones :)

Credit to songhyekyozone at instagram.

And kudos to our awesome translators for your light speed and dedicated contribution *big hug* :wub:

4 minutes ago, khxy said:

Added translation:

-Before the interview, she was having meal with some of the casts.She is not very busy nowadays

-She watched the last episode with some of her colleagues in the office.After watching, she thought back about filming process while drinking wine

-She said at the end of the day she wants to get married

AND SJK SAID HE WANTS TO GET MARRIED TOO OKAAAAAY GET MARRIED TO EACH OTHER ALREADY THIS IS A SIGN RIGHT THIS IS A SIGN RIGHT 

21 minutes ago, khxy said:

Added translation:

-Before the interview, she was having meal with some of the casts.She is not very busy nowadays

-She said at the end of the day she wants to get married

SDASDVDSVJFGJBRTGRTG!!!!!!

i need oxygen

this is me even before the highlights and bts come out

tumblr_mdy7g65lvV1r0ser4.gif

6 minutes ago, khxy said:

Added translation:

-She said her idea regarding marriage continue to change "whether to get married or not' is constantly on her mind.But at the end of the day she wants to get married

OMG...talk about being in sync....there goes the give away....awwwwww...I am so happy to read this!!!!!

Archived