[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, thelittleclouds said:

Omg tongue... is that how you do the french kiss to our goddess JoongKi-ssi :wub:

*please excuse this pervert ahjumma*

and I am wondering if the person he's looking at is our Kyo :P hehe

18 minutes ago, Elizabeth Pham said:

Dear all:

I've been a lurker for awhile and have been amused by and am also greatly appreciative of the discussion here.  I also like to write creatively for fun.  The stories seem to flow from my brain to the keyboard and onto the computer screen when I am motivated and have inspiration.  This Song-Song couple has certainly gotten that creativity going in me, so enjoy this story:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1115961/real-reel-real-joongkihyekyo

Feedback is always welcome.

I'm falling in love with Song+Song all over again  :P 

9 minutes ago, otpsideships said:

I've been seeing tweet updates by KBS on SongSong couple almost everyday despite that DOTS had ended...

even KBS ships them too ~ 

They updated this a while ago ;) Smooth sailing ship ~

Ikr! And their tags! They're not #yoosijin and #kangmoyeon but #songjoongki and #songhyekyo ! I can't....

6 minutes ago, mummyof2 said:

https://instagram.com/p/BEaTsRyoKv1/ According to this account SJK will be filming RM China in Shilla Park Iduty Free today,,i've googled this place and its location is inside Shilla Hotel,,which happen to be the place for SHK PC

please feel free to correct me if im wrong

Wow. If that is correct, it'll be yet another wonderful coincidence for our Song Song couple!

Frankly, I'm amazed at all the awesome works of nature where SJK and SHK are concerned. I'm glad that both will be embarking on new challenges and I'm sure that both movies will be a great hit, after DOTs popularity too. So I'm hoping that after the euphoria of hitting the high in the first half of the year, the second half will see some wonderful news down the isle maybe, for this beautiful couple. After all, it's not like they just met. Their friendship is dated at least 2 years back. Plus, their 6 months of intensive filming together is much better than the usual couple dates where both parties sometimes meet once or twice a week even. They would have learnt what makes each other tick.

SHK says her biological clock is ticking away. SJK wants to get married and start a family. Their chemistry is out of earth. Only a fairy tale marriage can bring them back to earth so that we can witness this magical nuptial.     :)

32 minutes ago, thepixies said:

Ikr! And their tags! They're not #yoosijin and #kangmoyeon but #songjoongki and #songhyekyo ! I can't....

@thepixies YAAAAS! It's always Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo when they use tags...and they even use SongSong gifs to greet the people~~

Cgd31cIWsAAAjcS.jpg

17 minutes ago, lovemetruly said:

If this is true, just 4kms away. 4 freaking kilometers away. 

@lovemetruly 4 freaking kilometers~~~ I can imagine the cast bugging SJK like "Please call SHK." then they're like near so..."Can we meet her please?" ...next thing we know we can see SongSong couple in Running Brothers...

although I wanted them to guest in Running Man since SJK was a member of the cast..and it's Koreaaaan! But I guess, it's tough because of schedules plus from what I've heard (correct me though) Chinese productions really pay a good amount to the celebrities..

54 minutes ago, Elizabeth Pham said:

Dear all:

I've been a lurker for awhile and have been amused by and am also greatly appreciative of the discussion here.  I also like to write creatively for fun.  The stories seem to flow from my brain to the keyboard and onto the computer screen when I am motivated and have inspiration.  This Song-Song couple has certainly gotten that creativity going in me, so enjoy this story:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1115961/real-reel-real-joongkihyekyo

Feedback is always welcome.

@Elizabeth Pham Awesome fanfic!!! Songsong feels everywhere~~~~~~ <3

While waiting for tonight's special :wub:

GGosRpSd.jpg

UP5bAPXj.jpg

I cannot help myself not to say how beautiful SHK even if she's in that crying scene :wub: I rmb the cinematographer said SHK asked him focused on taking her emotional acting scene than her appereance. But still look at how pretty she is! SJK, you must have saved nation in the past life to get this Goddess in your life :lol:

Pic Credit: DC Inside

4 hours ago, kikyo486 said:

IMO, SJK and SHK are official when they film that kissing scene in the finale. When KMY/SHK said that "I love you, that's my answer" and the way YSJ/SJK giggled its SJK giggling not YSJ. I pretty sure its not their characters acting, its SJK and SHK. AHHH I need a lot of oxygen please!! the happiness i feel bc of this couple, plus i prefer this ship instead of my ship (my lovelife) and im back of being a nocturnal bc of them coz i dont want to miss something important here especially that we have 3 more special episodes for this week. OMO sorry for my delulu mind :wub::phew:

I also thought so!! And the way when KMY shouted "Daebakidaaaaaa!!" when playing catch-me-if-you-can is SO genuine, it sounds like SHK to me than KMY lol.

pheeww got some pages to read! I'm super glad SHK would be playing the action thriller! I already imagine how badass she can be (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Archived