[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Nope, that hotel mention in the article is to the press conference given by SJK at the Grand Hyatt. The article says that unlike her co-stars SJK, KJW and JG who have been interacting with the media, SHK wasn't doing so until now. The interview was held at the cafe just like khxy mentioned in an earlier post :)

@khxy GO STALK!. And have something good to share with me once I get back! logging out now ^.~

Cool thanks for the correction, i deleted my post - interesting cuz the news came from SHK's official weibo fan account, they must have gotten it wrong then!

Cr:

#宋慧乔# 【消息】今天下午宋慧乔将在首尔钟路区某酒店举行记者恳谈会
具体消息和图片我们会第一时间更新

EDIT: SHK Press conference today afternoon answering media questions!!!

11 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

OMG!. SO SORRY!. you posted the correct information, lack of sleep made me crazy for a minute.

I mis-read, the person giving the interview in the cafe was Kim Min Seok and not SHK.

I skipped the entire first part of the article where it says that she will be giving an interview today at a Hotel in Jongno-gu ...so I guess it's at The Shilla!!!. Isn't that the hotel used for all celebrity weddings *must not imagine things....lol*

Hahaha no dramas darl! :)

omg that's awesome news then!! Yes that's the uber luxury hotel in Seoul all the stars have weddings at.... SHK venue hunting for "other" events i suppose? LOL

Cool time to stalk the press con today then, the Chinese weibo just says afternoon, doesn't have a time for SHK's press con/reporters rountable today, will post more as i find out

New FORENCOS ads with Song Joong Ki :)

Cr. forencos_korea IG

ChWnCo.jpg

j6o24V.jpg

I wish Song Hye Kyo would do Running Brothers, too. ;) Since she expressed wanting to do a variety show, and it might be difficult doing a Korean one, then, why not a program in China or another country?

:scream: @joongkyo  thank you for the thoroughly info on the white roses. 

Have anyone pointed out the date SHK posted the white roses photo on her IG? January 23, 2016, 23 is SJK's favorite number & 23rd was also used in DotS.

photo with the date as caption 

Spoiler

kyo1122whiteroses_zpsgi1il9bt.jpg

I also checked the date when SHK posted the red roses, she posted it on March 30, 2016, same date that SJK was a guest on KBS 1TV's News9 responding smartly to tough questions.  

photo with caption "Spring is..."  

Spoiler

kyo1122pinkroses_zpsrn1wfztd.jpg

I

1 hour ago, joongkyo said:

I don't think SHK will ever do a sensual scene..lol.. the most people have seen of her is her bare shoulders in that much hyped about *bed scene* in her last Chinese movie. And there was nothing there

I think the most sensual I have seen her in so far..  for me is her movie Fetish/Make Yourself at Home. There was a scene where she was just wearing a bath towel and a swimsuit.. But still, nothing too revealing and to worry about. I guess Mrs. Song is also conservative and old fashioned lol 

I woke up with so many back pages to read. Thank you guys for so many updates. I will forever be indebted. I have no investigating skills nor stalking skills. Sigh. Nor am I able to read Chinese (even though I am Chinese, I can only speak)... Else I will be doing translations for you guys. Seeing everyone contributing, I hope one day I can contribute too!!!  Hehe...Keep up!! And go go Song Song !

PEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! 

What an AWESONE A@@ ... :wub: :w00t:

lLMNM0y.jpg

Don't open that spoiler if you don't want to read about troll

Spoiler

I know some people hate to see some of us commenting about trolls ... before I went stalking a troll post on other thread, I was not that angry.. and I happened to read comment one troll .. I am disgusted by what I read ... OMG .. I even like most of her post ... OMG ... I can't believe my eyes. Joongkyo - I salute you girl ...

Why some of us 'nip troll' .. nip in the bud ... If the troll is obvious kind of troll - that I wouldn't care at all .. -I-Like-Her-with-insert-actor-name- .. That I am fine .. I couldn't be bothered .. wahahhahaha .. only nugu post something like that in here .. I tolerate nugu like them .. they are not the threat to this thread ... 

I HATE THOSE IMPOSTOR that pretended they are sheep like us but actually they are wolf in sheepskin ... please do not quote me here impostor - pm me if you feel like confronting me ... I understand Joongkyo - she invested her time .. her skill .. her bandwidth just to post and share information with us .. to further strengthened our ship .... everyday she try to find CONCRETE proof .. to make our day ... :D THANK YOU GAL ... she look around IG and thank god to her amazing skill .. we get such exclusive tidbits .. I swear I have been in countess ship before and @Joongkyo has the most amazing capability - which is a blessing to any ship ... So here she is looking around IG  .. and going back and forth in her memory bank ... trying to figure things out .. and here come those nugu posting news/link ... whatever crap to shake our ship .. No doubt that we are very strong .. :D .. but it is irritating to read/see those wolves trying to blend in with the sheep ... That the reason I don't go to SHK or SJK individual thread in soompi ..because I don't want to read/to know about her other co-star or how great their chemistry was .. WAS mind you .. I don't want to read comparison I don't want to read -ve stuff about both of them and I hate to see people trying to make it look like SHK/SJK is more loved .. create friction/gap in the thread .. some highlight about the so call unfair treatment .. CRAP .. just want to make fans jealous of the one another project/offers .. OMG SOME PPL ... so I decide to stay here and these people come all the way to here and bring their crap here..  THIS THREAD IS FOR SHK AND SJK ONLY .. ANYTHING SHK OR SJK IS WELCOME .. 

BTW we are not nugus here that we can't differentiate between genuine comparison for the sake of proving SJK love/treatment or SHK reaction  .. we know .. PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE ..I SWEAR I SHALL PRINTSCREEN AND SHARE HERE YOU WOLVES :D ... once and for all ... leave us!!!!!!!!!!

Hi friends, I'm just a new here, But I have read from 300. Actually, this is the second time I wish two movie star become couple in real life. The first time, it was Jang Dong Gun and Lee Young Ea 15 years ago when I was a high school student. At that time, Internet wasn't as popular as now, I had just pray for them. I still believed they were really couple for about 10 years, until Lee Young Ea and Jang Dong Gun got married to another. A little bit sad myself but I'm happy when they have found their love ones. I still follow their life on the news.

For Song Song Couple, I'm mature now with a happy family and three kids. When I have been watching Dots, I have immediately believed that they are really really a real couple. Actually, I do not know there is a large shipper community like this, I have just surfed on the internet to find all information about the two. Luckily, I found soompi from  page 300. I have realized that this is what I need, it is not necessary to go any web page to have more information about Song Song couple, soompi is pretty enough! :-).

I have appreciated on the information, discussion and comments you post in the forum. Keep sailing!

I have just dropped to give my support to the couple and said thank you to all the friends who create the thread! 

OMG!!!!ASDFGHJJKLLERT.....am so sleepy actually with all paperwork...and I know where to go when I need to refresh my eyes....HERE of coz.... @Bambiina that close up really eye opener dear...and I fully awake with @melissala super clear and big gif.:wub::wub::wub:

This is SongSong heaven...for troller please don't enter here if u don't wanna locked up in Hogward Dungeon...:D:D:D

Dear all:

I've been a lurker for awhile and have been amused by and am also greatly appreciative of the discussion here.  I also like to write creatively for fun.  The stories seem to flow from my brain to the keyboard and onto the computer screen when I am motivated and have inspiration.  This Song-Song couple has certainly gotten that creativity going in me, so enjoy this story:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1115961/real-reel-real-joongkihyekyo

Feedback is always welcome.

Archived