[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@joongkyo hehehehe the last movie I saw of tony Leung is with tang Wei..that's why hehehehe

17 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Lol, I love how they said SHK is FINALLY giving interviews and letting people know about BTS news on DOTS.

@hclover96 wow, still marvelling over how correct that Korean poster was!. Am essited!

And so happy that some Korean netizens are writing positive comments about her upcoming interview.. They too are excited about the interview..it seems like hye gyo's gaining more fans again..

16 minutes ago, thepixies said:

Their kissing scenes can never occupy enough screen space for me! 

*tries not to blink staring at gif*

Hahaha I'm doing that too..not blinking while watching.. And clearly that he's eating her mouth and hye gyo is responding...unlike twtwb before..she really ...did not open her mouth

IMO, SJK and SHK are official when they film that kissing scene in the finale. When KMY/SHK said that "I love you, that's my answer" and the way YSJ/SJK giggled its SJK giggling not YSJ. I pretty sure its not their characters acting, its SJK and SHK. AHHH I need a lot of oxygen please!! the happiness i feel bc of this couple, plus i prefer this ship instead of my ship (my lovelife) and im back of being a nocturnal bc of them coz i dont want to miss something important here especially that we have 3 more special episodes for this week. OMO sorry for my delulu mind :wub::phew:

url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&c

hi guys im a silent reader in this thread and im with you all the way,  im very much in love with Song-Song Couple im always rewatch there drama many times my son and daughter thinking that im already crazy and i answer them back  yes im crazy about them  this two is giving me the happiness that i need in my life right now and Song Hye Gyo is my baby since autumn in my heart till now i love her so much and im praying to god that SJK is the right man for her and im pretty sure that he is the one, guys lets helping each other and lets pray to god that this two will end up together and i hope im welcome here in this thread. thank you for the pictures and news about them.......:blush:

:wub::wub:i am happy that we FINALLY get some news from our goddess :) i cannot wait for uaa to confirm the movie too. geez femme fatale! mr. song beware, your "little one", she gonna gain thousands of fanboy after the movie. lols. i will cheer you on! hwaiting

thankyou again @joongkyo for all the news. i am sitting in front of my bos so i couldn't spazz too much but i am grinning from ear to ear. she gonna think i am weird. whatever..

cannot wait for SHK interview maybe we can get tiny bits about SJK. i know wont reveal too much but i cannot help myself from hoping. anyway i am glad we finally can hear from her. 

@melissala  Ahahaha. Ok. I watched this scene for nth time and i really think its his tongue. well. hahahaha. and i tried to maximize my volume to check if there is a kiss sound and bang!! i heard there is, even though they tried to hide it with JUNSU's voice. Oh lalalala. 

I had a major lol moment about that relation of white roses to tuna HAHAHAHA and it (the holding of white roses) wasn't even included in the making video and the CF video that I saw on YT. Are there versions where the flowers were shown? Hahaha. 

Thank you again @joongkyo but seriously, are you part of SHK and SJK's circle of friends? You are amazing!!

Wait, I just back-skimmed ... so, there's still no official confirmation about Hye Kyo joining "Europe Raiders," right? 

I really hope she takes it! Because I love Tony Leung! He's already worked with her before, so, it should be comfortable for her on the set. :D And if she and SJK end up being in China at the same time ... then ... well ... you know ;) Maybe they can have another fun time like they did in Hong Kong ... except more fun times!

39 minutes ago, khxy said:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002805387

News about Hye Kyo 's interview on 15th Apr (last Friday) at Samcheong-Dong coffee shop.

Hope we can get the article soon

source as stated

Wow thanks so much for the news, look forward for the articles, I don't know why I feel so giddy right now, lol

1 hour ago, joongkyo said:

@thepixies wait!!. Is this a famous movie franchise or something and that Variety article states that the movie is an action thriller!. Don't think SHK has ever done one of those before......looks like this movie could really mean major exposure for her in the West because usually it's the Asian action thrillers which find it easier to cross over. 

I'm happy that it's Tony Leung since he's such a huge huge name but I'm more glad that Wu Yi Fan is in it too?..hehe, I like the idea of SHK acting with someone who is slowly building a name in Hollywood. 

Also, I am sure this movie will be shown at Cannes..hehehe. So more red carpet  SHK at Cannes 2017!!.

Yes this is a HK moviee franchise.

Tokyo Raiders in 2000

Seoul Raiders in 2005

And now European Raiders 2017

How cool is that SHK in hot leathers   ....action romance comedy i think it is

Cmiiw, but I guess this year Song2 will both be in China in the same period of time?

Am I the only one excited about this?

Did they coordinate their schedules and career decisions or what?

PS: sorry in advance if I understand the schedule wrong. 

Have a great day everyone!

AHHHH @joongkyo for one moment i forgot AngelaBaby is in RM-China :D

Hye Kyo said before that HXM and her are good friends. AngelaBaby even prank call one of her colleague/friend (Jing Bo Ran) who is a SHK fanboy .

Angelababy said "I just met SHK  and now she's sitting beside me.I told her that one of my friend likes her so much and i even showed her your photo. SHK said you are very handsome and she wants to have a meal with you."

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4456965121

source as stated

6 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

https://www.dramafever.com/news/mr-popular-who-are-song-joong-kis-best-friends-in-real-life/

Not sure if this has been posted...it's interesting that SHK is the only rose among the thorns which was included in this list...kind of subtle way of saying that she is currently the closest female actress he considers in his life right now.

Remind me of SJK dating style, he said he will not wear cap or mask and will just hang out with group of friends so people will not suspicious with them. We know how many times they have met up and those are always with group of friends, mostly males. It's like SJK is bringing his gf along when he's meeting up with his buddies.

@kikyo486 Apology that I copied your post BUT I HAVE TO REPOST THIS ! 

" IMO, SJK and SHK are official when they film that kissing scene in the finale. When KMY/SHK said that "I love you, that's my answer" and the way YSJ/SJK giggled its SJK giggling not YSJ. I pretty sure its not their characters acting, its SJK and SHK. AHHH I need a lot of oxygen please!! "

YES, I CAN FEEL THE SINCERITY THERE WHEN YSJ/SJK GIGGLED IN BETWEEN ! Issit really YSJ at that moment?! I DONT THINK SO ! :wub:

OXYGEN OXYGEN OXYGEN! 

Omo, so apparently they will record the episode today? It's  only yesterday we were talking about RM and now he is appearing as a guest in RM China, woaahhh... i bet they will tease him so bad, I will give my everything to see Jealous SJK, LOL.
And SHK is having a press con today too? Waahhh, too many updates how can I survive this day...

Archived