[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

5 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Okay, I have one more thing to add.

But it's not as major as what I posted earlier but it's definitely another co-incidence :) . Should I post it today or do you all not want to binge ship to much?

OOOOh! You are simply the best, girlfriend! As much as I want to read it right now and find out about it since I am online, maybe save it later. Perhaps a few hours before the broadcast hahahha! So we have something going on in this thread and get ourselves ready for another crazy stuff! Gaaaaaah!!! What could it be?!?!  The suspense is killing me! Hahahah! Gaaaaaaah. 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KMY takes out the cell and calls @joongkyo 

CHIGUM!! 

@joongkyo I wanted to pm but somehow unable to get through. I went downstairs to the restaurant Dongseangs and they said the connections and sharing of resources started right after his completion of army and since visting SC! And they appeal to you to dig from then on 

3 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Okay, I have one more thing to add.

But it's not as major as what I posted earlier but it's definitely another co-incidence :) . Should I post it today or do you all not want to binge ship to much?

woaaa~~ 대박, 너무 줗다. that's how far my korean goes. today today, to make it a brighter day! LOL, tomorrow we have to prepare our eyes and brain for the BTS. we cannot skip a thing! :phew: I love you so much! you smarty!

2 hours ago, airaseyo_stv said:

@storeberry i know right! the uniform made his shoulders broader, but i remember him coming back from death without uniform, his back also looks so much cooler. or maybe because he's hugging our kyo :wub:

@airaseyo_stv yes yes!!! I remembered that! Aiyah, the rugged look is so hot lor! Now that I saw his perky butt photo at the airport, I can't sleep! 

@joongkyo You had me opening a million tabs and making sure to keep my focus else I will get lost. Had to read twice and double check twice to make sure I understood everything thoroughly before reacting. Golly, I applaud you! I don't know what your day job is but please consider getting into detective work, preferably with Dispatch. They can utilize your skills greatly!! But wow! Honestly, I am confidently concluding that the assortment of flowers was given to SHK by SJK, no other doubts. The fact that the entire staff of the photo shoot was connected to SHK makes it more possible that SJK would not hesitate to ask to take the prop home, only to give it to SHK. Of course we can't confirm when SJK's shoot was but the co-incidences are just too much that it can't be any other way. All the sudden connections SJK is having with SHK's circle is uncanny. Quite amusing to call them just coincidences. She seems to be taking care of her "close colleague" so well. :phew:

Just a clarification for those worried about SJK and PBY. Just so you know, that video was them both showing support towards the director of A Werewolf Boy for his upcoming film, which is appropriate. Not only that, the two are evidently friends. I've mentioned before that SJK always supports her and attends her movie premieres. She is one of the lucky females who has a lot of connections with SJK's circle of friends, (Cha Tae Hyun, Lee Kwang Soo, Im Joo Hwan, etc.).

Regardless, can we please refrain from overreacting about every female he is seen with? I believe we have enough groundwork to hold our ship to be so easily fazed by such petty things.        

5 hours ago, airaseyo_stv said:

I know i said i'll go to sleep but i really want to share this LOL, like, oh really joongki? You really did have so much fun there you decided to make it as your phone screenlock, didn't you? :wub:

lol pardon me and my flying thoughts in the middle of the night, once again, good night!!

What He Said

"I think Hye Kyo and I can agree on this....[Navagio Beach...blah ocean colour blah]...I think we probably felt the same while filming just like what you would feel watching the drama."

OMG did you just confess Mr Song? Lol

Because we saw Sijin and Moyeon pledging their love!

Who's sailing on the Good Ship SS? I am!

@joongkyo I vote that you tell the extra info in the morning, so we have something to spazz on from morning until evening, while waiting for the BTS to air. 

But actually, whatever you wish to do is fabulous for me.

Appearing on a video with another woman who is married AND accompanied by SHK's friend. 

He's being a very responsible bf, I think, giving his gf no reason to be jealous. Like he's erasing even the tiniest chance of it. 

Gotta applaud him for that. 

1 minute ago, joongkyo said:

Okay, since many of you would want it tomorrow then tomorrow it is. ^_~

HINT - It's to do with SJK's Harper's Bazaar Shoot.

NOOO. I want it today! :P We'll have plenty to spazz about tomorrow. keke

Hya hya i want it now :P you did it again yaa Sherlock Holmes @joongkyo  Don't go anywhere ok.. you are very critical here , You know so many people love you here,don't  go only because some hater , we love you   :wub:

this thread was very quick, i'hv not even finish read page 440 and now it is so far .., just remember how thread start  beginning we make this thread full of love nd now  getting unstoppable , i am so glad to see someone like @segafanslady  that made me more knowledge and love shk more , @bambiina That always make me laughed with her post, @twtwb thanks for build this thread,your post always warming. And You all who couldn't i tag one by one.. how many times that i told u all i really feel blessed be a part of yours  :heart: 

There are times this thread will up and down , We all know how our otp very famous now , more evidence of those, also  much temptation that we will face , more people want to go with this ship , one that wants to raise one wants to sink.. 

i know so many silent readers there , either that lovers or heaters of song song , for lovers,we are very glad if you want to join and sharing happiness with us , and for hater if you want to find out , fine.. These threads common, but please don't bothers us , we are very peaceful before your arrival , let us together with peace here. You can see what we have discussed based on evidence not only  delusions , we are not assessing news origin talk ..:huh:

And for all , never again steal anything from here that the article ever stolen disseminate without permission,without telling the originals. Feel sorry for @ilovsjk sorry it's to late dear..

Hey haters.. i had enough saw instagram that full of fools fans war and now you try rocked here haaaah?? Are you kidding us guys ??  GO  .... looking for your own place ..  u should to know this ship very strong with so many positive people here,  we'll continue to sail , even iceberg couldn't destroy us.. :glasses:

Tomorrow bts will  broadcast , let see what will we get huh... 

we will start the party..

wine is not enough we need lots of soju please ..  :w00t:

Hello Shippers, I have been silent for a long while but I just had to share this idea of mine: How awesome would it be for SJK and SHK to come back in a new drama about the secret love of two major K stars, regardless of whether they are dating now (but if they were, it would be SongSong Inception lol). The idea has never been tackled before in kdramas (I think) and I'm sure it would be a hit drama. :glasses:

15 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Okay, since many of you would want it tomorrow then tomorrow it is. ^_~

HINT - It's to do with SJK's Harper's Bazaar Shoot.

Seriously, is there a @joongkyo fan club that i can join? your detective skills are ahhhmazing!!!  Thanks for keeping the Song-Song fire burning in all of us!

Cant wait for your next post. :grin:

Archived