[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, bbunie said:

(+46,-16) SJK.. SHK.. Wish they got married... have cute babies... please get married... you age... it's time to get married... you'll be 40 soon

While I normally side-eye people who urge others to start reproducing because of their biological clock or whatnot, I have to admit I can't help but think that it'd be such a waste not to pass-on those superior genes :sweatingbullets:...oh what cute babies they would have :wub: ... *off to dream of seeing SJK in Superman Returns with their cute little Song babies *giggles**

5 minutes ago, thepixies said:

Hi,

Fine. Apologies if I came across a tad strong. 

But please remove images from quotes. ^ your post above

And if you back read, you will find that SJK and SHK have indeed spent quite a lot of time together after filming ended. This thread is worthwhile for SS Shippers. Please back read.

团结

Yes, I just joined Soompi yesterday, so I'm still getting the hang of things. I know I've got a lot of back-reading to do :) Once again, I'm really sorry and I hope that we continue doing what we do best and that is fangirling over DOTS and KiKyo <3

3 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Welcome to our new on board fellow shippers, let's shipping started! :lol:

credit as tagged

I AM QUOTING THIS BECAUSE LOOK AT THAT CONTENTED FACE JOONGKI HAD IN THE END OF THAT PICTURE! :)))) <3 IN THE THIRD ONE, HE WAS STILL DISPLAYING THAT COOOOLD FACE BUT IN THE FOURTH ONE I COULD ALMOST HEAR HIM SIGHING WITH CONTENT HAHAHAHA

3 hours ago, thepixies said:

*whispers* But but but they are! Shhhhhhh....no one is supposed to know that though.....the Media might find out....shhhhh

Hahahah... you best. Kekeke... I don't have the time to back read, so am relying on you for very up-to-date and reliable information here. ;) Someone mentioned JinGoo - is he our dear enabler in this budding/blooming/blossoming relationship? Hahaha... SJK has many times mentioned things to suggest a very private personality; SHK has also had enough experiences to suggest she would prefer any personal matters to not be caught up in the public eye. I can only imagine how public scrutiny can place unnecessary pressure on celebrity relationships. I do feel bad for people in the industry and paparazzi (and the harm they actually can cause. I'm sure all of us remember Princess Di. So sad.). Relationships in and of themselves between just 2 people are already so difficult. Adding the rest of the world to it - wow. Imagine the entire shipping world as another set of in-laws you have to deal with. :sweatingbullets:

I'm just happily lapping up the news here but hoping not to contribute to a burdensome life. SJK is right - just because he is a celebrity does not mean he has to give up on privacy on matters that are indeed private. Poor chappy. 

19 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

Relationships in and of themselves between just 2 people are already so difficult. Adding the rest of the world to it - wow. Imagine the entire shipping world as another set of in-laws you have to deal with. :sweatingbullets:

I'm just happily lapping up the news here but hoping not to contribute to a burdensome life. SJK is right - just because he is a celebrity does not mean he has to give up on privacy on matters that are indeed private. Poor chappy. 

Agree! Poor chappy & poor girly!

But as long as we don't harass them in real life, this Shippers' thread is our little corner of the internet where folks who love them as individuals and love them together can spazz together. Our spazzing or crying or despairing does not affect them one jot in real life.

Sometimes I feel this thread is my guilty pleasure. LOL

But...If you don't back read you really miss out on all the investigations that went on before! Do it do it do it. LOL

@Chewy Hoeand @bbunie, thanks for the K-netz and C-netz translations :)  I love reading the posts from 'Drama Can't Stop'.  That blogger is a major Song-Song shipper and the comments are always a snap to read, lol.

fan edit from Malaysian fans :lol:

26450221331_614d477d70_b.jpg

@angieknows_11, thanks for the Bazaar pics.  This SHK gif reminds me of this SJK pic :)

qId4O7.jpg 6afb0f0cgw1f31slt1gkpg20hs0a07wi.gif

@Chewy Hoe, I live in the US.  Nice to meet you too :)

Seriously if I was a boy I might have shipped myself with her... :blink: The more I know about her, the more I love her. :tears:

Credit to songhyekyozone at Instagram.

Thank you so much @Chewy Hoe for your beautiful and swag translation :w00t: I enjoy them so much and want to have internet fist pump with those commenters haha :lol:

@hclover96 ya drama can't stop is a must read for me. The way the comments are left in Chinese are hilarious with a swag you know what I mean. Things like 我們出來談談 is so swag. It's just more swag than the Korean netizens comments I feel. They are kind of the same most of the time. 

Oh btw, you understand Chinese well too so where are you from? I am Taiwanese. Hello there! 

Lilacs for The Angel Chapter 2: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1112789/3/lilacs-for-the-angel-songjoongki-alternateuniverse-songhyekyo-songsongcouple-dots

Thank you @Chewy Hoe for your comments translation. They all sound highly happy as shippers! You make me smile today, thank you, thank you. 

And maybe Song2 doesn't need to do photoshoots under sheets because they are doing it privately, hahahahah. I'm getting crazy!

Thank you @angieknows_11 for the HB pictures. I think that in bed pic comes out adorable, not sexy. Nevermind, as long as it's SJK, I love the pic anyway.

@ladylia257 haha I was laughing my head off! The way it's being put forward in Chinese has so much swag I would call it. That's why I had to make the effort to translate! We wouldn't have notice the honey laden smile on the camera director face while commenting that songsong is not a couple if not for them pointing out the obvious. And the last bit about the director being treated as a outsider by SJK is Homerun for me! I will translate again from time to time when I see something funny like today! I had so much joy you wouldn't believe! 

1 hour ago, ysteee said:

Hmm, from my understanding, they do not take 100 times of kissing scene but because it took from different angles, for them, it seems like 100 times already. 

Or am I wrong? hmmm. but i still love the fact that ACTIONS DO SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. Those eyes contact, those 'hand' gestures, those 'giggles' in between and ofcourse those interactions !

But anyway, thanks to those who make effort on putting a STOP sign to some of the posts. If you get what i meant.

I still love everyone of you here. 

LET'S JUST GET READY FOR THE SPECIAL EPISODES ! where we can see the lovey-dovey scene of SS !

Much love. :wub:

Yeap read my post, I translated the camera director part it had to be taken from so many angles that it feels like more than a hundred times. The netizens comments were purely translated for fun. They don't really care if they kissed 100 times or felt like 100 times because all they see is the word 100 times lol 

Whoaaaaaaa....... didn't expect that this thread still kickin alive and hype even after DOTS had ended... Salute!!!

Once again thank you for all the SongSong shippers for the effort in sharing the updates, news, stories and pictures of our SongSong couple..

& now the DOTS Director of Photography is saying that him and the crews didn't believe the SongSong dating rumors.... Well.... Another diversion I guess... TRY HARDER PLEASE... B)

Seeing is believing..... Enough talking... SongSong ship still sailing ...still standing.... :wub:

Even SHK hinted quite a lot about SongSOng Couple..

mtaWRXX.jpg

..."waited so patiently"...

I'm waiting babe.............. Bring it on!!!!!! hihihi

Loving all these updates during my lunch time here and esp the c-netz comments HAHAHA!! Thank you guys too for all the translations! And loving the reiterations of classy warnings to trolls, definitely best shipping thread to be in ever! Both cos of our fave couple and all of you here :D

EDIT: SJK'S HB PICS DAYUMMMMM!!!!! Looking very hot cute and handsome there BUT MISSING ONE PERSON TOO!!!

Ok something that makes me happy again! But this is unofficial grapevine aka 小道消息。going to type out my convo in Chinese for the benefit of those who can read as it got more feels. 

我媽和我姐在台北微風時聽到在現場的服務員再討論LJS的談話內容。說從翻譯口中被問有沒有在看太陽的後裔時,他們只聽懂了Songsong couple。連他也淪陷了吖!

So my mum and sis was at Taipei Breeze center when Lee Jong Suk was there gracing the dior Homme party and overheard the champagne helpers talking about themselves and commented that inside Dior there are people asking if he watched DOTS in mandarin through the translator and they didn't understand his reply in Korean but they only heard song song couple loud and clear! LOL

i bet a lot of other drama stars are watching and loved song song as much! Their chemistry is unrivalled by far! 

Again this is a fun thing to share here. Do not take it out! 

1 minute ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Ok something that makes me happy again! But this is unofficial grapevine aka 小道消息。going to type out my convo in Chinese for the benefit of those who can read as it got more feels. 

我媽和我姐在台北微風時聽到在現場的服務員再討論LJS的談話內容。說從翻譯口中被問有沒有在看太陽的後裔時,他們只聽懂了Songsong couple。連他也淪陷了吖!

So mum and sis was at Taipei Breeze center when Lee Jong Suk was there gracing the dior Homme party and overheard the champagne helpers talking about themselves and commented that inside Dior there are people asking if he watched DOTS in mandarin through the translator and they didn't understand his reply in Korean but they only heard song song couple loud and clear! LOL

i bet a lot of other drama stars are watching and loved song song as much! Their chemistry is unrivalled by far! 

Again this is a fun thing to share here. Do not take it out! 

没问题!遵命!

Our OTP has become a hot water-cooler topic, for sure. I think tabloids across Asia have already pegged them as an undeclared item. 

Archived