[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I want to share what i'm thingking before i sleep.

I belief SJK is A good man, have A good behavior, good manner, respect to the older/Sunbae. Is he Will be cruel to let that rumor spread away if they are not dating? SHK is his Sunbae. He Will be respect her if they are not dating. He Will be Deny that rumor, like' JIS after TWTWB end. I think JIS Will mad at him, if he just play around with this rumor dating. 

Yaahhh... I belief they are dating and that A serious relationship. They are in thirty now. And SJK really hardworking. He really want settledown. And he prepare that now.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, guys,

I just keep reading this thread only for a while. I've been in three shipper fandoms and two of them became real couples (I also don't know for how long haha). It's always like we're on a roller-coaster. Sometimes it's bring us down but sometimes it's fun and happy. After all, it's depend on SongSong that they're happy to be together or not, even as colleagues, friends, bro-sid, gf-bf. Just only them know the best.

I still happy to ship them. I love when I see them happy together, talk about each other, take care each other silently. That's enough for me. However, I still feel tie between them. I'm a truly shipper fan. Hahaha.

I'm going back to read quietly, but still be around here. Thanks for info and posts. Sorry for my poor English.  

50 minutes ago, wndrlsting said:

Hi, I'm pretty new to this and formerly I was just a silent lurker who read almost every pages of this thread. I just read this article and I think there might be a little panic in this thread so I just want to add my two cents on this.

If SJK and SHK are really dating (which we've been pretty much convinced already) and they don't want to make it public, then anyone shouldn't be upset if there's any denial from their management/people who work with them. Because if they decide to make it public, in the end of the day, it's them (SJK and SHK) that have the right to announce it to public. If they decide to keep it private and the managements/DOTS casts and crews know about this, you have to understand that these people have to respect it. If they knew and they're asked to keep it then they will do anything to keep it as a secret to respect what SJK and SHK wants. If they have no other way other than denying it, then they gotta do that.

THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO RIGHT TO OUT THEM OR SAYING "YES THEY'RE DATING!!!! THEY'RE BEING ALL LOVEY DOVEY IN FRONT OF US!!!! THEY'RE LITERALLY ATTACHED ON THE HIP!!!!" Or something along the line because if it's meant to be public, we should hear it from SJK and/or SHK themselves. If it's their management/reps that announce it, then it has to be with their consent.

As far as I know, there's never a straight out denial or something along the line regarding the dating rumor that came out from SJK and SHK. Yes, their agency brush off the dating rumor but admitted about the NY meeting. They can use this as a damage control in the future imo. If SongSong admit to be dating, their agency could just say "that time they're in the middle of knowing each other" or just simply "at least we didn't completely lie!!!! we admit they meet in NY!!!" lol.

So, unless we get a denial from SJK/SHK, then we shouldn't freak out over it. Why bother about other people statement tho? Plus, if they finally make it public, eventually, people are going to get over it. I know, some probably don't but they gotta understand, people gotta understand why they did it and in the end, they got nothing to do with it.

I hope this post come out good, not confusing and y'all got the point lol. I'm in the middle of doing my work so I'm actually pretty much a mess rn. I hope I'm welcomed here! :) 

THIS ^^

As a long-time SHK fan, I'm actually glad that they're staying mum about it for now (as a shipper, I do hope that we'll get our happy ending :wub:, but until then I'm all for keeping everything under wraps)

I would like to thank the trolls who keep on trolling because of you guys the thread keeps going there's no dull moment seriously. I am not annoyed or irritated anymore it's actually fun to see how much you try to sabotage the happiness the thread has and be slapped back to back with facts and analysis from the members here and you have no choice but to shut the eff up.

For those who are posting their own OTP please respect the thread. We don't give an eff to you guys. And stop comparing KIKYO to them. IF you don't have anything better to say just shut it. Your OTP and KIKYO are different people. Respect begets respect.

@ladylia257 your fanfics is it on wattpad? im interested on reading them by the way i couldn't agree more on what you said the real challenge is are we still here after they will be partnered to another artist? It's korea meaning it will takes years to be  together again in a drama or movie. Do we have the heart to see them partnered to another and still shipped and support kikyo? I have an experience with this so my answer will be yes as long as no denial and no confirmation im ok with it. :grin::heart::grin:

hi all, 

I've been reading this shipping from page around 300 and I'm both skj & shk fan. after reading ur discussion I feel like wanna join u all. my speculation is there might be a lot of push and pull between them and may be that's why the writer told them to date properly. when I'm watching DOTS I can see sjk feeling towards shk (but dare not believe as he is a lot like his Gu Yone Hwar personality) but I see that he care for shk as in most intimate scence he hesitate a bit and wait for shk reaction (may be that's why hk said he is caring) but when I see through I found one thing that I didn't see in him with other actress (MCW, PBY)  his expression show finding some assurance in hk reaction about 'is this real?' especially when hk show him intimacy. 

and another thing is, it might be my delusion but I feeel like his expression when he put his arm on hk shoulder in Presscon is somewhat like naughty guy aura but in Hong Kong his expression show 'this is my girl and I'm proud' aura hk too feeling too shy in interaction with him which was lack in their previous encounter.  how do u think?

HAHA again this sunbae/noona thing. Wait, what do you expect him to call HK on the set? Baby? Darling? Of course he would use honorifics. To those weak at the knees because that guy(PD? I forgot) said JK calls her that, my goodness, please use some logic. Please also backread a couple of pages. 

Again "the denial" from the same guy. He is just protecting them! What again should the weak hearted shippers expect him to say? "Oh yeah they must've been dating the rumors are true." OF COURSE HE WONT SAY THAT. Not in a million years would he say that. He is not in the position to do so. 

And the trolls trying to lurk in the ship, you got a ship of your own. Please go home. 

If these type of things shake some fans, then only the strong ones will last here when the time comes that either one of our OTP stars in another drama and act all lovey dovey with another actor/actress. I am positively sure that I'm one of those who'll stay. I'll ship them as long as i live. 

6 hours ago, Ohsh said:

Just want to drop by to say that to me, his reply at his Fanmeet about wanting to get married is indicative that he has a gf NOW. If he doesn't, he would have answered that his personal goal is to get a gf first. Getting married is like jumping two steps at once, not very logical. On the other hand, if he has a gf now then naturally marriage will be on his mind.

So assuming that he does have a gf, and if it is not SHK then he should have taken a firmer stand on clarifying the rumors (since he is a gentleman and all). But he didn't. So the rest of the inference is up to us :phew:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Hippie LE said:

Here're the Song-Song thread baby, not ex-bf-or-not thread. Just pass this one, ok baby :sweatingbullets:

Totally chilling dear....hehehehe actually this is just a reply the someone insisting here that hye gyo dated that guy.....i

The mere fact that some TROLLS are bothered with the way we discussed things on this thread.

To the point that they really take time to posted and submit links, give unsolicited opinion and create a non issue debate.

I like to believe that we are a STRONG FORCE TO RECKON WITH. :D coz they are affected. :lol:

So, I wanna say THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDIVIDED ATTENTION & ACKNOWLEDGING OUR EXISTENCE. :)

It only proves one thing....OUR SHIP IS SAILING :P

Back reading done after a day away from the thread and I'm still shipping these 2 like crazy. And believe me, if it's really what you want, you should too.

Everything, the way he address her, what he say about her as his big senior, what people say about them etc everything seems pretty normal/logical to me, there is nothing to be worried about. On the contrary there are many subtle and positive news!

As @melissala said, I will also ship them until eventual news come out that they are dating another people. 

Once again, if it's really why you are here for : Guys just chill, put your sunglasses on and enjoy the cruise! 

PS : Many thanks to all the translators!

I have a question here. Is it wrong for joong ki to call noona/sunbae when they are in a relationship??? Bcoz i have seen some dramas where the couples call each other like this, for example, in citt, seol calls yoo jung as sunbae right?? 

I am sorry if my question is so dumb.

I'm way onboard this ship, my gut tells me it's sailing on cruise control. There has been no real denial from both parties. From what I've seen everytime couple news gets out, there's a a very firm denial "not dating"  I don't see why they would need to keep mum for promos sake, the drama has done well. I'm patiently waiting for the wedding announcement. :wub:

a9JiqH.gif

i know i should just skip this gif. some of you must be saying this soo yesterday..

but hell no! this is totally subtle act of concern boyfriend. "drink up". and after several minutes shk picked up the glass and drink the water.

yes jingoo pour for kjw...but do you see jingoo  did the same act to kjw. i think NOT!

plus dont you think its funny that i've been searching the press conf video from this channel:

guess what? out of 37 video only 13 video can be viewed. i think its funny because i'm so sure that the gif above came from this YouTube channel.

why the sudden private? because the body language between the songs is so giving?

call me delulu. i'm staying with this ship.

1016.gif

I happened to watch the Hongkong press conference only now. Okay better late than never. Can someone please enlighten me,.. Which happened first, the HK PC or the airing of episode 13? I see what they did there! *fist bumps twice* I can’t move on from the fist bump. Something's really going on between those two. Omo,:blush::heart:

11 minutes ago, jonahviea24 said:

I happened to watch the Hongkong press conference only now. Okay better late than never. Can someone please enlighten me,.. Which happened first, the HK PC or the airing of episode 13? I see what they did there! *fist bumps twice* I can’t move on from the fist bump. Something's really going on between those two. Omo,:blush::heart:

hk pc first.

I found the director's quote to be quite funny ... 

"they might do things that make it appear that way"

Say you are right, but can you also help us understand ... then why would they do things that make it appear they are GF/BF?

:lol::lol::lol:

This guy needs to get interviewed again! 

Archived