[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

48 minutes ago, cristapark said:

I read some comments of Korean nets on the news about the director saying that both are professional actors and he did not see any special relationship between song couple..

Some says the director explanation is blurry..he did not answer clearly

Some says it's very clear that it's not just acting..they have something already the way they look at each other...Hahahaha so even Koreans notice too..

About the kissing scene too...it's funny because so many agree that both are not kissing each other but eating each other..they watch the kissing scene many times and they notice the sexual tension ..they said joongki's eating hye gyo mouth...Hahahaha good thing so many positive comments to our couple and many fans approve if ever they will have relationship..

I like your words there: SJK and SHK, you guys didn't KISS but EAT each other LOL. He must be super hungry then before they filmed that scene bcos look at how yummy he ate her "lips" :phew:

tumblr_static_tumblr_mj0cg5bfxh1ro5y21o1

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, shirunsaadon said:

What happen when u kiss ur partner not multiple but hundred of time??

ASDFGHJKLPOITUEIOSHNCGGFVB..,.,am so glad both of them are perfectionist....so we can get most sweet kissing scene ever in KDrama...:D

I died everytime I heard their kiss sound even PD try to cover with Junsu song...but I still can hear it...:crazy:

I hope KBS will give us at least 30% from hundreds of NGs in BtS episode....so we can discuss this matter rationally with biology and chemistry and maybe some physic support....:glasses:

I've never tried to hear their kissing sound :) but after reading your comment, i'm gonna make sure that i'll put my headphones on and reply that scene for multiple times until I can hear it.

I am a BYEONTAE.

@hanjaegook thank you for that been like thunder in others too .. jin goo is the president of songsong shipper .. Maybe he's now that ss shippers usually had "happymondaynews" .. Loveee it if he know n then spoil it for us

@joongkyo @cristapark n all of you that had guess it first before jg.... You just awesome .. Dispatch had nothing compare to you all hahaha

@gushisme please back reading there's  alot link n eng sub n full coverage for all that you ask

@khxy well... That's sure if they can add all ng n the result amount will be another breaking record for dots.. For the longest kissing scene for kdrama history.. Lol

@dees33 the ahn jae also so many times call go hye sun noona n sunbae n also others couple.. You don't back read do you ? ( your posting kinda rather unpropper for this thread.. I know you've been a shipper so you know it right (sjk rite ).. Having fun yet ?.. If you're a shipper one then you know this kind a things can't stop n slows us down ) 

The ship is gonna sailing 

22 minutes ago, laughmao said:

Hi all

Since we are all waiting for more good news (hopefully) :)

Curious to know how would you peeps be if you were celebrities in a dating relationship

At which stage of the relationship would you be declaring to the public? 

or what are the conditions you would do so?

Open discussion!! :D

Good topic to discuss. If I where a celebrity I would prefer keeping it private and declare it when I'm so ready to spend my life with that guy. It's hard to be a celebrity you have fans that you need to please coz you don't want to hurt them and your love one either. You're torn between those two. And I hope that someday if I'm ready to tell it I want those people around me who loved me to be understanding about it and support me till they can. I don't want to disappoint them but I also want to live my own life as a normal person who get married and be happy. 

And I think that's what SJK AND SHK want to tell us. They just want to tell us directly coz they know how everyone would react to it. For me I will be glad if they will admit it. Like I'm waiting for this in my entire life. I want my OTP to be real. I want them to be together forever. And I want everyone to be happy too about it. 

2 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

huh, are you asking me or are you being sarcastic?. Please read my post carefully, okay?

I said *some netizens* think *if they aren't dating already* then it must be *a one-sided love* from SJK's side because *they think between the two them he was the one behaving out of character.*. Got it?

And if you're being sarcastic towards me, then a good life to you too.

asking.

2 minutes ago, gatajung11 said:

I've never tried to hear their kissing sound :) but after reading your comment, i'm gonna make sure that i'll put my headphones on and reply that scene for multiple times until I can hear it.

I am a BYEONTAE.

Oh gawd... me too!! Going to do it in the morning. If I do it now I won't be able to sleep :-D 

On 4/17/2016 at 6:55 PM, ladylia257 said:

I am an English teacher and I love words. I constantly think about words and grammars, also because I love to write fanfics. 

I don't understand Korean, but just from this, I'd like to say that, USUALLY,

If someone is asked a question with the word IF, he/she would answer with the word IF too. Because IF means if only, something that is not true at the moment. 

So, normally, SJK should answer, "IF I have a girlfriend, what she says would be always right, and whatever she does would always be correct"

But no. 

He answered, "Whatever my girlfriend says is all right and whatever she does is always correct"

This might be a boring post for many of you, but as an English teacher who has dwelled in teaching grammars for 6 years, you wouldn't understand how giddy I feel.

He was asked with the IF clause (something that is not true at the moment)

But he answered with THE PRESENT TENSE. It is tenses about something that is TRUE at the moment.

I.

WHY AM I EVEN BRINGING MY JOB INTO THIS SHIPPING???

Nevermind TT_______TT

Song2 makes me like this. 

I might be reading too much between the lines and I might be entirely wrong because only the translators really understand. 

But. Yeah. You got me, I hope. 

TOO MUCH FEELS TT________TT

I GOT YOU!!! And to me what you've found out is really really interesting!!! :w00t:

STILL ROOTING FOR THESE TWO NO MATTER WHAT. WHATEVER YOU SAY. I HAVE FAITH IN MY OTPs!!!!!! NO ANY ARTICLE CAN AFFECT MY FAITH AND HOPE FOR THESE TWO!!!!! IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT RUMORS THEY WILL PUBLISHED OR WHAT. BECAUSE THERE WERE MORE PROOFS/HINTS/RECEIPTS THAN THOSE TROLLS/HATERS THERE. 

I NEVER SHIPPED AN OTP THAT'S NOT GONNA BE REAL!!!!! #SongSongIsREAL

SJK WILL DO ANYTHING TO PROTECT SHK. HE IS SO SMART THAT HE KNOWS HOW TO SECURELY ANSWER EVERY STATEMENT THAT HE WILL SAY. SONGSONG-IS-REAL!!!!!! 

Seriously guys please !! Let's stop bothering ourselves about the noona sunbae thingy!!!! It's very common in Korea to call someone older to u sun bae or noona...They're both old already and professional when it comes to work..I don't think that they're the kind of people who will show to other people the kind of relationship that they have... Both already said that if ever they will have a relationship ..they will keep it a secret..surely the director and staff of their drama did not know that they went to New York..only shows that they are showing there co workers the proper attitude when it comes to work...  so many celebrity couple in Korea develop each other after filming..

that man ..the PD or the cinematografer ?

i think like some said here ..even IF he knew something, he will never ever tell anything, their agencies already denied those rumors though, there is no way he will said " yes..i think i can feel something going on between them,

44 minutes ago, laughmao said:

Hi all

Since we are all waiting for more good news (hopefully) :)

Curious to know how would you peeps be if you were celebrities in a dating relationship

At which stage of the relationship would you be declaring to the public? 

or what are the conditions you would do so?

Open discussion!! :D

if i had been caught by Dispatch..lol..*just kidding**

hmmm..i will keep my relationships under the radar..keep private.cuz i want to protect my loved one..i will declaring it untill i get married

The photography director of DotS was on KBS' "godtv" on April 18 and he talked about Kyo.  Here is the translation (cr to SHK's weibo fan account for the Chinese translations):

In the program, he talked about the scene where the car was hanging from the edge of the cliff and fell into the water.  "Because it's a drama, they survived.  If it's real, of course they will die."  He also mentioned the filming for the earthquake part, "there was a lot of glass, so there were a lot of minor injuries."

The host asked the director if SHK has any special requests for the camera when filming, he replied, "did not expect it to come out so beautiful, like a CF.  She asked me to emphasize on the acting when filming, she wants the acting to win the audience (meaning she wants the audience to notice her acting more than her beauty).  He also mentioned that Kyo specifically asked him to focus on the 'eye staring' scenes, a great passion for acting.

Regarding some unnatural CG pictures, he said "usually actresses are very focused on the beauty of the picture, would specifically asked to make it beautiful, but SHK did not care even when her face was full of dirt, would even smeared her own face.  She said the earthquake scene would come out even more beautiful this way."

The director also said when filming SHK's crying scenes, he would cry himself, the staff would be sad with her together.  He explained, "the actor's feelings and the producer's feelings are in sync at times".  In addition, he recalled that at the filming set, SHK is the one with the most smiles.  (sounds like Kyo is quite happy at the filming set :) )

201604181918202944314_20160418195027_01_

Source:  http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002804718

41 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

To the really annoying trolls who don't get the message.

Yes the PD said that he personally saw , SJK calling her noona and sunbae.

Yes the PD said he doesn't believe the dating rumours.

I personally think the PD is protecting them by saying this. Simply to highlight how professional they are and how good their acting is. If there's already something between them, then it will open a room for criticising their skills.

About how JK called HK, i somehow believe what I've seen in the 2nd bump during HK press conference is either "Hye Kyo" or "Kyo".

2nd%20fist_zpsnuycgdeq.gif

5 hours ago, Prentiss said:

this is me while reading some of the comments..

and this is me while reading what director have said..

and this is me while reading non shipper

ps: can someone enlightened me which part in the drama is this picture from?

This is from episode 1. First meeting at the haesung hospital where YSJs loved at first sight begin  

@cristapark yeah tell them that..B)

i'm tired of the sudden panic attack..

especially from any trolls or some skeptical 'shipper'. come on guys we are talking about the SONG HYE KYO and mr pr savvy SONG JOONG KI.

tumblr_o4kydbR0qf1r8ej1co2_r1_250.gif

this is for any trolls (if any) trying to create panic in this thread..

not again....as far as i concern, the ship is still sailing...

doesnt even matter what others says or what they call each other, as long as SJK and SHK action show the other way around..

you know 'action speaks louder than words'

chill guys..

pardon my broken english :grimace:

5 minutes ago, kikyo486 said:

This is from episode 1. First meeting at the haesung hospital where YSJs loved at first sight begin  

Please delete the images. We cannot quote images. Not allowed in Soompi Forum rules.

Thank you.

Archived