[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, QuynhT said:

There is one detail in the drama that always make me question... I don't exactly understand while watching it...I still don't.

So at the shipwreck when Song2 were sitting there, and KMY was drinking wine (I believe they use the same conversation they did before the Wine kiss back in ep 4?) and asked YSJ if he wants wine as well...The moment before the shooting star and the kiss.

If you all watch it again, you can see how YSJ had a really really really sad facial expression. Not the usual "longing" stare, but a sad one. I never understand why SJK looked so sad there when the scene wasn't sad at all. They were just reminiscing their past and supposedly the character's facial expression should have been...different. I just don't see why it would be SAD.

Maybe he was really sad? SJK was actually sad? I can be quite sure this is the last scene in the drama they filmed together as a couple? Didn't they filmed everything in Uruk last? So the drama is over, their last scene together, no more "chance" to publicly be together and not worried about privacy and not getting caught?

Let me know what you all think... I personally think this is a pretty big "clue" that speaks volume about how SJK feels for SHK instead of how YSJ feels for KMY. It just doesn't match the mood of the character. Go watch that scene again below, starting 3:05

Wow so much rambling. But okay back to the dissertation >.<

That wasn't the last scene film because they never filmed it in sequence. But he did look a bit sad there.

9 minutes ago, angelicXD said:

That wasn't the last scene film because they never filmed it in sequence. But he did look a bit sad there.

RIGHT? ISN'T IT A LITTLE TOO SAD FOR THE SCENE? 

I know they didn't film in sequence...but from the "countdown" video, I assume it really means they filmed it last... cuz the last photo they took seems to be at the beach. Everything in Uruk to me seems like they were filmed after everything in Korea. So it makes sense they go to that beach last... IDK just my speculation :P

It will actually be so cool if somehow they let us know the sequence of filming :))

12 minutes ago, QuynhT said:

I know they didn't film in sequence...but from the "countdown" video, I assume it really means they filmed it last... cuz the last photo they took seems to be at the beach. Everything in Uruk to me seems like they were filmed after everything in Korea. So it makes sense they go to that beach last... IDK just my speculation :P

It will actually be so cool if somehow they let us know the sequence of filming :))

Nope, they filmed in Greece in between. Started filming in Seoul and Taebaek around July, went to Greece in October and continued filming in Taebaek and Seoul throughout November/December. Most of the final 4 episodes (the scenes in Seoul) were filmed in December because SJK had his injuries. He got those at the end of November. So they finished in Seoul.

It's actually not hard to figure out the sequence of filming if you look at the weather in all the scenes that were filmed in Korea (most of the Uruk stuff was not filmed in Greece) and by looking at SJK's hand

11 minutes ago, QuynhT said:

I have put together a collage of the filming photos in sequence based on the baidu thread. The beach is not the last scene in Greece although it is towards the end. The defusing of the bomb is after that in fact. There is another whole lot of filming back in Korea after Greece too with nice scenes too eg. the blood type scene was in Korea.

I don't know how to load the collages to Soompi as I don't have a photo sharing account. Can someone advise which photo website I should use?

9 minutes ago, alleverything said:

Nope, they filmed in Greece in between. Started filming in Seoul and Taebaek around July, went to Greece in October and continued filming in Taebaek and Seoul throughout November/December. Most of the final 4 episodes (the scenes in Seoul) were filmed in December because SJK had his injuries. He got those at the end of November. So they finished in Seoul.

It's actually not hard to figure out the sequence of filming if you look at the weather in all the scenes that were filmed in Korea (most of the Uruk stuff was not filmed in Greece) and by looking at SJK's hand

OMG you're right :)) thank you chingu! 

The winter was coming...ah how could i miss those detail. 

But still I feel sad when he looked so sad at that ship...like BYE BYE GREECE. IT'S BEEN THE PERFECT PLACE WHERE I GOTTA KISS MY GIRL COUNTLESS TIMES

@Ohsh OMG Can you please DM me the link to the baidu? I've always been curious about the timeline

Quoted from @RoseS

1 hour ago, RoseS said:

Very exciting for DOTS Season 2! Yes, please, please.:w00t:

Intention of Yoo Si Jin & Kang Mo Yeon to Marry Sparks Fan Demand for ‘Descendants of the Sun’ Season 2

Vittorio Hernandez | Apr 14, 2016 11:34 PM EDT

‘Descendants of the Sun’ stars Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo. (Photo : KBS 2TV)

Episode 16 of “Descendants of the Sun” did not end as Yoo Si Jin's dream, as promised by writer Kim Eun Sook. However, it is the billions of fans of the 16-episode drama who are dreaming of a season 2, although the producer has ruled that out.

The fans’ demand for a second season was triggered by the happy ending that the writer promised. In the final episode, aired on Thursday over KBS 2TV and Chinese video platform iQiyi, Yoo Si Jin, played by Song Joong-ki, and Kang Mo Yeon, played by Song Hye kye, meet again after one year, reported Fashion & Style.

Initially, she thought that Yoo had died and whom she saw was a ghost when they attend the wedding of a friend, Daniel. During the reception, the guests were informed that a volcano erupted, prompting the couple to say, “The vacation is over.”
After the wedding, the two visited a beach in Uruk, the fictional war-torn country where they were assigned, and promised to marry. Those two scenes have been teasers for fans to believe a second season could be forthcoming.

Those sentiments were shared on Twitter like the comment by Dramawatching Clock who wrote, “We’re not the only ones feeling wistful about the show’s ending. The people involved in its making must also be feeling nostalgic as they’ve shared their own personal candid photos from the set.”
kriaxy tweeted, “Awww Descendants of the sun’s ending is so nice. Season 2! Season 2!”

If the finale viewership numbers are the bases, the producer probably will at least push through with the idea of a movie version to satisfy the fans’ demand. According to Nielsen Korea, Episode 16 logged a 38.8 percent viewership, up by 4 percent.

Read more: http://en.yibada.com/articles/116562/20160414/intention-of-yoo-si-jin-kang-mo-yeon-to-marry-sparks-fan-demand-for-descendants-of-the-sun-season-2.htm#ixzz467wYyYmh

me too, very excited with DotS season 2, but pls writers if you can make it, I just want 12 episodes only with 8 episodes will be on the happiest moment (romances) of the marriage couple YSJ-KMY while the rest is about the bromances. I want in this season, YSJ becomes a general so what he does is commanding. 

Hope it is true as I m afraid that shk after DotS will take a long hiatus. She often does that. If there will be DotS 2, I hope the actors actresses are the same persons and will start filming sooner. It is all what I wish. Make It real, writers. 

Good morning, ladies! Thank you, @joongkyo for the translations. We still have this week for DOTS special episodes and I'm so looking forward to it. 

I have faith in SJK and SHK. Whether they announce their relationship status now, later or never, I will remain a fan and will continue to support their projects.

My only silent wish for now is for them to appear together in a CF and magazine photoshoot. Please fangirl fairy, hear my wish and let it come true! 

It is the national holiday in my country now and have no idea I'm here in front of the laptop at 6.30AM and sailing while I would have never wake up until 9AM in this kind of occasion. :blink: Honestly, thanks someone who pointed it out before (sorry I backread too many pages that I can't remember your name) that the feeling of fangirl can not be as awesome as fangirl combines with shipping ^_^ This ship truly brings me an infinite source of energy haha.

Regarding Joong Ki sharing that  he set his wallpaper as the shipwreck, it warms my heart since:

1. As a person, I would set my phone wallpaper with special/memorable image, which I would like to think that in this case, the shipwreck scene certainly has an important position and surely that ship is anchoring in his heart.

2. Out of many beautiful scenes, he chose the shipwreck one - where Shi Jin confessed to Mo Yeon, expressed the desire of coming back there with her and the two had the legendary kiss that me the viewer have repeated more than 10x times... yeah imagine him looking at the wallpaper whenever opening the phone and smiling when those memories appear, I have more energy to sail. 

And when unintentionally anchoring at our "small one"'s instagram account, I found this picture. How much do you like this scene unnie? It is undeniable that they have similar feelings. Now I can't agree more with the opinion of fellow shippers on how we should look at their eyes language, expressions and actions rather than words, yeah people say "actions speak louder than words" ain't it :lol: Feels like being a shipper does not only bring me happiness but also develop my research skill, switch on the detective mode as well as read between the lines skill B)

Screen%20shot%202016-04-18%20at%206.40.5

Back to the deleted photo that Kyo posted on her Instagram after the 15th episode was on air (the righthand side one that Hyo Seon unnie re uploaded from Kyo), then the 16th ep arrived and ain't the deleted one was the scene when Kyo said "I love you" (x 2 times) to Shi Jin with all of her emotions, so why you deleted it? Are you too shy unnie? Or you just simply want to keep the moment for yourself? ^_^

FullSizeRender%2012_zpsccaiyfeu.jpg

And maybe it's a bit out of topic, I see the photo she uploaded in TWTWB time and without any speculation, seeing her uploads lots of DOTs' photos gives me the feeling that after all those pressure and pain experiences, at the moment seems like our Kyo's relaxing, more comfortable in expressing her life and I'm so glad to know it. She deserves happiness, always ^_^

Screen%20shot%202016-04-18%20at%206.42.1

And I've replayed the scene Joong Ki sings "I love you. Are you listening? Only you...whenever, wherever you are and so touched, especially when he closed his eyes and as if the song lyrics came out from the bottom of his heart. Despite of the fact that many cast go on separate ways and might even don't contact with each other after the filming, DOTs' cast and crew definitely have developed a strong bond and close relationship as they try to arrange time to gather in the middle of tight schedules, and about our double Song, wherever they are, whatever they do, I wish the best to both of them and happy knowing that they're happy, wholeheartedly. 

Happy sailing :lol:

28 minutes ago, applegirl2 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEUbjzpqPEt/

Psst @joongkyo do you see what I see.... think it's legit this time . Credit to baidu sleuths :)

I hope that wasn't the flower bands for a funeral or something (cuz in Vietnam they use this same thing during funerals)... but it's probably a happy/congratulatory event :)) but anyhow...good to see their names together on one band (although separated by Jin Jae Hyuk) 

6 hours ago, joongkyo said:

Oh, and before I forget. SJK spoke about his phone's wall paper  - it's a picture of that shipwreck beach but that's not the most exciting part. (* this is not part of the earlier transcript*)

He said it was a picture that he personally took. So basically it's a private memory - it's not from the show /BTS.....it's all his, a precious memory taken on the beach between September - October of 2015 and today it's April, 2016. So, yeah....a memory that's still precious after all these months.

@joongkyo First and foremost, there's no words to express my thanks and my respect to you for all your hard work.Love you, truly :x

And about Ki's phone wall paper, I had an exact feeling with you when wondering how could he still set the shipwreck for his phone till now, while the filming in Greece had all been done from October 2015? Just a precious memory he couldnt replace, A PRECIOUS MEMORY WITH A PRECIOUS PERSON :X 

One more interesting thing jumping into my head, that, our Ki said that he has no idea of how to set the phone ring (LOL), but did you guy notice that in the scene which YSJ, KMY, SDY and YMJ have a couple date in the dal.komm coffee. SDY doesnt know how to set the password => YSJ said that "yah, when you buy a phone, they will attatch you a guide book, why dont you use it? =)))

So why our Ki couldn't set the ring, and who set the wall paper for him now? *Me on delulu mode at 8.30am*

Archived