[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Wow did I literally backtrack god knows how many pages and hit the “Like” button for every post that mentioned the kiss? I admit, I haven’t been the same since. Been in the office for 4 hours now and have not gotten any work done. Instead I’ve been switching back and forth between tabs, lurking here and rewatching the kiss scene on YouTube for the nth time. I would add my thoughts on it but it seems like everyone pretty much summed it up. Also, truth be told, I have a tendency to need time to regroup when I finish an episode else my post would consist of nothing but spazzing and/or rants. So maybe I’ll have something to add to the kiss later.

But for now @joongkyo, I would like to attest to your testament and put forth my two cents. If, for any reason, SJK and SHK are not dating each other, they are definitely not dating anyone else. You’ve already mentioned their onscreen chemistry that should be enough groundwork to back this up but more importantly, I think their off screen chemistry is the most cogent evidence.

Who on this face of earth, and I’m sure not even anyone in an unknown realm, would be okay with their significant other hanging out with his/her costar as much as SJK and SHK does, if at all? Not to mention, in SongSong’s case, costars that possess the looks of God. And here I’m only referring to the confirmed outings and have not even gotten into the multiple unconfirmed ones that I’m sure exist and outnumbers the confirmed ones by far. Take Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won for example. Are they seen hanging out together and/or even present at these confirmed outings? No! And for good reason as Jin Goo is married and Kim Ji Won is rumored to be dating Yoon Yeon Seok which I think is pretty much true despite their agency’s denial. Let’s not forget the New York rendezvous, shall we? That alone kills all possibilities of them dating anyone else!

And sure, some may counterattack and say the cast of DOTS are close as they were bound to be after filming together for many months and overseas, etc. And trust me, I don’t doubt that for a second. Except what’s interesting is, SongSong are seen hanging out with various different cast members on these different accounts, but they are always there together, never one without the other. They stick together like glue. Now, if all cast members were just close, I don’t see the problem with them hanging out with these people without one another. Because they keep insisting to do these things together, that should be very telling.

There are a lot more but I will just finish off with the fact that SJK did not deny the dating rumors. Wouldn’t firmly denying it be the respectful thing for him to do if he was in fact in a relationship? Also, it would be the respectful thing to do for SHK too if she was in a relationship. But nope, instead he revealed they are enjoying the rumors together!

While we are on the topic though, if SongSong are not dating, given that SHK has received so much backlash from the public for her 2 past relationships, SJK would definitely deny the rumors on the spot to end it all if it weren’t true. He’s not the type to ride on someone else’s disadvantage for his own benefit. So I’ll leave you all with that much! :) 

Btw that arm "linking" group photo is so cute! I wonder why SHK's coat was linked with SJK's arm. What kind of joke are they trying to pull? So funny and cute!

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While still spazzing over SHK/SJK's torrid kissing... Hyun Kyoung made her IG account public again. I wonder what happened there!? Just  like SHK's deleting her IG post of SJK. From her latest post, looks like she's in the Philippines - the island/Province of Cebu. Wonder if SHK is with her!? Deabak if she's there hahaha... no one would pester them around, until I guess she gets recognized! (if she's with her) Do we know here whereabouts now, these days? Gaaaaaahhh! @joongkyo what do u think?

@joongkyo Oh dear, I feel you. The moment I finished watching the episode with sub, the withdrawal symptoms started creeping in slowly. Its only a matter of time before these symptoms become full blown and kick me in the gut :bawling: 

Still, I would like to say a BIG thank you to everyone who has posted funny gifs, making jokes (including the pervert jokes of course lol) to maintain the optimistic and positive feels to the thread, which is doing an amazing job to help ease the pain caused by the withdrawal.

The end of the drama does not mean the end of our SongSong ship journey.  The closure of YSJ & KMY relationship only opens door for the real love story of our beloved SongSong couple, I believe. So far with all the evidences, facts, speculations based mostly on facts that have been wonderfully presented, discussed and proven in this thread, I'm positive this ship will lead us to a rewarding ending that worth all the wait :blush: 

So lets stay banded together guys and lets sail this ship even harder than before! :heart:

@ilovesjk As always, your posts and analysis have been so on point .*big hug* 

I feel like I'm just gonna repeating what joongkyo and ilovesjk had said already but honestly, from my personal point of view, if SJK and SHK are dating other people then definitely they would be much more considerate towards their partners' feelings and would refrain themselves from certain activities that they have done together.

Also, like in one of the Korean news video that @joongkyo has translated for us before. One of the MC basically said that actors and actresses normally don't hang around with each other after filming due to lingering feelings, especially if they just did a heavy romance drama together. There is a huge chance that they can bring the baggage of emotions of the characters from drama to real life, which can make the situation messy if these actors/actresses have already attached/married to someone else.

In other words, I don't think their respective partners would be okay with the fact that SJK and SHK having dinner together in New York, midnight date at Itaewon with other colleagues until 3AM, co-hosting party for DOTS, and then a promo trip to HKG with abnormal duration of stay (SHK could pathways and flight out of HKG that second night and SJK's friends could join him that second night too but nope, 'the couple' decided to have another dinner with staff, taking couple pictures and posting on Insta like a public announcement of 'yes, we are freaking close', and then escaping through back door together)

In conclusion, I think our couple are too close for their own good, and there is no way in hell their significant partners (in case they do have) would allow such closeness between the two of them :)

guys you all have been great...feeling really sad now... the withdrawal symptoms are kicking in. surely I will visit this thread still but I know this thread wont be as active as before.. ..from a huge hye kyo fan I became a songsong shipper more so in the last 3 weeks. Seeing the development in their actions, putting all pieces together and reading all your analysis was surely fun. hope we hear some good news from them... a cf or a photoshoot maybe...as much as I want to hear a confirmation that they are dating, my protectiveness for kyo prevails. lets just wish our couple a long and lasting relationship be it friendship or more than that. we witnessed that what they have is special.  i hope they can keep it despite the stress, popularity, distance, bashing and watchful eyes of media and antis/haters. drought days are coming! so happy to be part of this ship.

I think, I'm having the hardest time saying good bye. I just can't. Got to meet such great actors thru this show! Tho I already knew about KJW, but The Songs, JinGoo and the secondary characters?! 

Got to meet such wonderful people, fans ... Here & on Twitter ... It's like saying goodbye to your temporary family ya know? But should we? There are always Songs to keep everybody together. 

This show gave me SHK|SJK as a gift. They will get busy with their individual projects now ... But hope the craze remains for months, years to come ... So somebody can think about bringing em together for an other project!

I know JoongKi's already on a roll with projects but I'm dying to see more Kyo in action! 

Ah! When this pain will go away?! Sighs. 

I just finished watching the drama and backtracked 20 pages of KISS talk. That was one passionate kiss. Two, to be precise. But honestly, there is no way, anyone can deny their relationship now. That is not a kiss of actors. That is a beautiful, loving, lusting kiss of two people who cant get enough of each other. 

And I wouldnt be surprised SJK kept ruining the scene, so he would have more takes on the kiss. SHK probably didnt protest. Thats just me hoping for the best :P

OKAY, I just watched the episode and came back here immediately, you have no idea how much I struggled to not type the link of the thread during all day because I didn't want to get spoiled but it was worth it because I watched the last episode without knowing what's going to happen and enjoying every second of it. So I come here and start back reading and what do I see??? The feast of me eyes is laid all throughout the pages, with gifs of the BEST KISS in K-drama history, and then my catching up slows down because I just keep staring at the gifs and giggle reading your pervy comments, hahaha, you guys are the best shippers EVER.

I loved the episode, I loved their bickering, I loved the emotional scenes but  THAT KISS WAS SOMETHING ELSE, it was sweet yet passionate, calm yet intense, scripted yet real, lips joining yet souls touching, omo, I am becoming a poet here but please pardon me because I have to let all these feelings out!!! I agree with @hclover96, I loved the kiss of course, but I found it so sweet the dialogue between them of "I love you", when SJK says it was a question and SHK smiles it feels so real, it was probably scripted to say the "I love you" but I am almost sure that adding of "it was a question" by SJK was an adlib because SHK laughs so genuinely and him also, arghhhh, these two, I felt they were saying I love you to each other as themselves not their characters, I know I am delulu to the max tonight but I DON'T CARE.

SJK and SHK have the most amazing chemistry and I think that happens because it comes from their real feelings for one another, I don't care how good of an actor you are you cannot fake those looks, those eyes smiling and brightening up when looking at each, the body language, did you notice the way they caress each other, pull each other closer, how there's no distance between their bodies, that only happens when people are intimate with each other or want to be intimate with each other. 

I am going to miss the drama so much, I am very sad to know that we won't be seeing new episodes every week, I truly enjoyed the drama and its story, I am very happy that it brought this ship to my life without expecting it, I am going to sail with you guys until the very end, we will be here when they confirm dating, we will be here when they get married, we will be here when they make beautiful babies, we are here for the long run and we are here to stay.

Thank you to all of you who keep on posting and sharing, the withdrawal syndrome will be easier with you guys.

So let's keep on sailing with full on speed and enjoy the ride!    

I am super late in joining the celebration! :angry:

Why did I have to go to work?! LOL. I had to excuse myself to the bathroom every chance I got to check both this and the DOTS thread, and my desperation to keep up (because I really didn't want to back read) was such that during lunch, I had my iPad set to the DOTS thread and my iPhone set to our KiKyo shippers' haven at the same time! I wanted to jump in the conversation here, but I wasn't logged in! I probably will have to back read, though, and I'm sorry I can't give likes to all the recent posts because I'm just set on keeping up with the party!

So, about that kiss at the end ... you simply cannot fake that kind of chemistry. If the Songs were only acting, then, not only do they deserve a Daesang, but the Academy and Emmy Awards as well. Who knows if they were dating then, but I don't think their attraction to each other could be suppressed while filming those intense and intimately close-up stares and that tender and long kiss. If they were secretly dating or into each other, then I think that moment (one of many) was a chance for them to indulge their attraction under the guise of acting. Joong Ki's eyes and hand were making love with Hye Kyo :) 

@ilovesjk I completely agree with you! If they're not dating, then Joong Ki would have been direct during his News9 interview and nipped the rumor in the bud, and Hye Kyo would have been safe from anymore criticism from her antis regarding her past romances. As he said, he's straightforward, right? And if we didn't have the New York rendezvous to refer to, then, I might still have my doubts. LOL. Even with all the other clues we have, we always go back to that one ... because their agencies did not deny they met up nor did they bother to address the witness account of the two holding hands while shopping. 

@joongkyo I am definitely bummed out that DOTS is over and our spazzing might be a bit more limited now; we won't have weekly visuals from the show to feed our giddiness. However, for now, my day ends and starts here. LOL. And even if my visits here eventually become less frequent, this place will continue to be my haven. This is my number 1 source for Song-Song updates :) This is also the best shippers' thread of which I've ever been a part. I've participated in two other shippers' threads before---Dooley and the one for the leads of Playful Kiss---and while I had fun there, I remained pragmatic because there weren't really any real life evidence to support the possibility of the stars dating. It isn't the case with the Song-Song ship. I get the similar feeling about them as I did with Brangelina and JimDoo (Jim Sturgess & Bae Doo Na). Basically, I only ship hard if there's actual foundation for it.

So, I will remain a fixture in this thread along with many of you :) And I will contribute as much as I can to maintain the positive vibes here :) Most important, I'm just not ready to let go of the shippers here. I love the company and the wonderful discussions!

Okay ... off to back read now ;)

And I'm sorry I couldn't acknowledge the others. There's just too many of you awesome folks!

Edit

Finale stills & BTS shots

Cr: Bliss Media (DOTS Blog)

LrnSwd.jpg

1kRpi9.jpg

tP3s8L.jpg

PPeRoV.jpg

qEw8jZ.jpg

Sasad0.jpg

I honestly do not have enough energy to even write a good post on that makeout (it was a makeout not a kiss a kiss was what the Goowon couple did the SongSong  couple were freaking making out like there was no tomorrow) but I will just post a gif and let you all know that I am rolling on my floor because of this couple. 

tumblr_m63bvbh9sT1qfqjry.gif

So I've been rewinding the kissing scenes of the SongSong and GooWon couples to make a comparison. Even though Jin Goo isn't a bad kisser and neither is Joo won-I but since JG is a married man, I don't feel any passion in their kisses (although I do have to say the kisses is a lot better than some OTP kisses) but I can still feel the professional vibe between them. Ya know what I mean? Even their skinships have a bit of stiffness to them. However, looking at all the skin ships of our SongSong, I completely get a different feel. Like the kind where I get goosebumps and heart palpitations lol! Every movement was so natural, every embrace was so effortlessly done as though they've done it a million times before. SHK knows exactly where she fits into SJKs body as though it were pieces of puzzles that just mold together.  I know they're professional actors, but I don't know if you can fake the Sparks and chemistry that exudes when they look at each other . Even their hugs are explosive!  

I hope everyone here isn't sad.... THE FUN IS JUST ABOUT TO START.... THIS IS WHEN THE REAL DETECTIVE WORK STARTS.... SONGSONG ISN'T GOING TO MAKE IT EASY FOR US TO DECIPHER THE PUZZLE WE CALL THEIR CLOSE RELATIONSHIP. BUT WERE NOT GOING TO GIVE UP.... THE CLUES ARE EVERYWHERE, EYES AND EARS OPEN!!!

WHO THINKS SJK & SHK WERE TOGETHER THESE TWO DAYS?

Me thinks they were..... why?.... well why not? 

NO NEWS, NO WORK COMMITMENTS THAT HAVE BEEN PROVEN THESE TWO DAYS..... I THINK THEY WANTED TO WATCH THE LAST TWO EPISODES EXTREMELY LOW KEY.... HE WAS M.I.A. AND SO WAS SHE.... OTHER THAN THAT SIGHTING THE OTHER DAY BUT THAT WAS HELLA EARLY. ME THINKS SHE WAS BEING THE DUTIFUL GF GETTING BREAKFAST FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE...... 

Prior to Wednesday SJK hasn't really looked like himself very tired and not as upbeat (ME THINKS HE WAS MISSING A SPECIAL LADY) but everyday there was a picture of him at someplace, doing something, THEN BAM Wednesday hit and ALL I HEAR IS CRICKETS..... sure I can be wrong about this secret get together but IF THEY ARE AS CLOSE AS I THINK THEY ARE aka. LOVERS then there is NO CHANCE they would not see it together. I have a slight inkling that maybe just maybe she removed that pic of SJK and her to ward off any suspicions they maybe together.... that morning... sorry pervy mode.....

Anywhoo I just wanted to say besides DOTS being so spectacular...WAY BEYOND MY EXPECTATIONS! It's been a LONG TIME since I have watched a drama and be COMPLETELY ENGROSSED IN ALL OF ITS ASPECTS. BRAVO TO THE DOTS TEAM ITS BEEN ONE HELL OF A RIDE! CHEERS!!!

Now I have noticed everyone, including myself be completely satisfied with the double kiss at the end, TO ME IT WAS GREAT DON'T GET ME WRONG BUT... ONE THING STOOD OUT TO ME THE MOST OUT OF ALL THE EPISODES..... 

SHK'S LAUGH..... : Her laugh and her aura of being so comfortable with someone is SO APPARENT IN THE MAKING OF THIS DRAMA. THE SCENES WHERE THEY ARE BACK IN KOREA, TO ME IT FELT COMPLETELY REAL, IN A SENSE WHERE THE SKINSHIP, HUGS, JOKES, AND ETC THAT HAPPENED AFTER THEY CAME BACK FROM FILMING IN GREECE, ALL THOSE SCENES WAS A PIVOTAL POINT IN HER ACTING WHERE IT WASN'T ACTING ANYMORE. IT'S HARD TO EXPLAIN, THE WAY THEY LOOK AT EACH OTHER AND THE SMALL LITTLE THINGS THEY DO FOR EACH OTHER for example: SJK nestling on her shoulder at the car wash, the scenes in her apartment, the camping scene, when they were having a double date and they were ready to leave but SJK did a subtle move holding onto her shoulder (so natural) and the way they hold each other is DEFINITELY AT ANOTHER LEVEL. The beginning episodes filmed in GREECE were breath taking, ACTING WAS SPOT ON and filled with so much emotion but TOWARDS the ending of filming in GREECE, for example the scene where he finally comes back in that desert. THE EMOTIONS ARE SO RAW FROM HIM AND HER IT WAS A COMPLETE SHIFT FROM THE 10 EPISODES PRIOR TOO (IN GREECE). TO ME THOSE HUGS AND THE LEVEL OF INTIMACY I FELT WAS BETTER THAN THE LAST KISS BECAUSE TO ME THAT WAS A POINT IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP WHERE THEY KNEW THEY COULDN'T HOLD BACK WHAT THEY ARE FEELING, ITS RAW IN ITS PUREST FORM. If they did kiss in the latter part of the drama in KOREA I think it WOULD HAVE BEEN TOO EVIDENT THAT IT'S NOT JUST CHEMISTRY BUT THESE TWO WERE DISPLAYING TRUE AFFECTION FOR ONE ANOTHER

*That double kiss was a great kiss, to me acting is acting and they are two both A+ actors however I CAN CLEARLY SENSE A LITTLE BIT OF HESITATION FROM HER SIDE WHERE SHE WAS READY TO KISS HIM BUT MAYBE SHE WAS SLIGHTLY SCARED THAT SHE MAYBE IN TOO DEEP WITH HER FEELINGS FOR SJK BUT.... SHE RESPONDED WHICH ONLY MEANT SHE THREW HER INHIBITIONS OUT. WE ALL KNOW SJK IS AN AMAZING KISSER BUT BESIDES THE WAY HE KISSED HER AND HE KISSED HER RIGHT!!! FOR ME IT WAS THEY WAY HE LOOKED AT HER BEFORE, HIS EYES WERE GLOSSY I TRULY FELT DEEP DOWN THAT HE FELT SOMETHING AND THIS KISS MAY CHANGE EVERYTHING. THE PAUSES WERE EVERYTHING TO ME, THE KISS WAS TENDER AND NATURAL THE WAY IT SHOULD BE!

ITS ALL IN THEIR EYES.... 

kiss2_zpsrcvlew8s.jpg

CR: @melissala

f9KGO4y.jpg

Urek1lG.jpg

* I hope you all don't think I'm going to delusional but I HAVE A HUNCH I MAYBE BE RIGHT. 

Regarding the scene of the final kiss/beach. Isn't this the exact same outfits they are wearing, as that one scene (I forgot which episodes). But song hye kyo character was looking down at the boat/beach and seeing herself and song joong ki character on the boat. Regarding that scene I am still confuse as to weather that actually happened (they went on a date), or her character was just imagining? 

Can somewhat enlighten me with what they think on that? Was that a flashbacks?

Lol I have been a avid silent reader for this forum since page 10. I'm really sad that this drama is over now but I believe that this ship will be alive and well. I feel like we are not the only ones that ship couple Koreans are also in love with this couple would like them to date and get married as well. I'm reading comments from naver video for the last scene( their kiss:wub:) and there are so many people hoping they start dating. I translated some because they are into the songsong couple as much as you guys are~(sorry if my translations aren't perfect) Also they are in order when they are posted so the ratings don't matter 

(+168, -3)SHK said she would never again date publicly... SJK's company is rising high and if they get caught they will take a hit... Last time they denied dating but honestly I want to believe that they are dating. For their NY sightings they were found holding hands... I want them to be together... I believe in Dispatch 

-(+82)Just date quietly and announce their marriage 

-(+83) As a SHK fan I wished they date in secret just date for a year and surprise announcement?? I'm delusional by myself

-(+66) Is songsong couple real or drama 

-(+49) Based on their couple matching it's the year to get married

-(+9, -37) If you watch the HK interview I can't get the feeling of them dating.. What was the most memorable scene SJK said in front of SHK that the scene with LKS was the most memorable -- SHK must of felt bad.. After I saw that I was disappointed in him.. what is manner.. HUL

-(+19) Hmm.. HK there were a lot of watchful eyes on them so they tried to play it off as light. They were really comfortable with each other. They were just joking ^^

-(+11) After that he said that she was the most beautiful Korean actress... Honestly it's weird that they played if off so lightly~ Often when they promote the drama they try to hype it up as much as possible but these two seem like they are hiding something? Is it really acting? Dispatch is also being weird so I smell something fishy

-----

(+102, -1)Their position looks uncomfortable ㅎㅎ It's ok if they lay down ㅎㅎ

-----

(+120,-2) If songsong couple gets married I will bring money(Koreans give money instead of gifts as presents for weddings)

-(+25) Lets go together~~

-(+20) I agree 

-(+17) me too 

-----

(+180,-4) Everyone in Korea wants SJK♡SHK to date but why aren't you dating. SHK said she's not the one to confess first SJK has to be brave and confess to hold on to SHK right now

-(+39) SJK said he doesn't like girls who confess first... His style is he likes to confess first... 

(+19) can't you guys date??

(+15) You guys are the best~ in many ways 

-----

(+144, -2) Even if you guys date you still are real actors... I agree to this marriage. 

----

(+153, -4) SJKSHK looks so good together can't you be the nations couple~~ Even if you date the whole nation will support you ~~♡♡

-(+42)I will support you even if you date secretly 

-(+46)SHK said she will never date publicly again so just date and announce your wedding

-(+17) Just date secretly 

-----

(+113,-4)If you don't fall in love you are real actors 

-----

(+141) It looks real??? huk

----

(+121) I have to sleep... I keep watching this scene over and over .ㅠㅠWhat are you doing to me songsong! Just love openly

-----

(+148) Never admit it ♥♥♥

-(+45) Please announce your wedding one month before~

-(+32) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I will wait for your surprise wedding announcement

-(+29)Yes! Please love~~ JIS, LJS, YIA please help them!!ㅋ

-(+16)Fighting!!!♥♥♥

----

(+116, -2) Wedding at the army base, honeymoon in Greece, Gifts from J.estina and Hyundai cars all sponsored, guests are DOTS viewers SongSong Fighting♡♡♡♡♡♡

I reached my limit so if you want I can post more later there are so much more 

8 hours ago, BlossomFlowers22 said:

Does he have to be thaaat close to her ?? :phew:

Guys nobody dies in the drama, we are dying instead lol.

Yeah, I've noticed that too :wub: Can't stop replaying uri Song2 scenes, especially the kisses, awooooo my wolfie pervie soul start to screaming for them..

SongSong be REAL pleasee

Car Wash Snuggle

Did you notice that SJ/JK edged even closer to MY/HK? His feet widened their stance around hers, so that he could get even closer - I mean their bodies were practically glued here. I choose to believe this is one of his er 'ad-libs'. Yup

@bbunie You should definitely stop being a lurker and post more often! Thank you for doing all that work to translate those netizens' comments! If you still have the stamina and the patience, then please, do share more of those positive messages :) 

Edit

I'm sorry to be re-posting the gif of the car wash hug, but someone from DC Inside compared the moment to huddling Arctic penguins (I'm guessing from March of the Penguins). LOL.

QZkCFk.gif

EX3xCy.gif

Source: DC Inside SJK

I am sitting on the toilet bowl... reading backlog and I came to netizens comment..

KNETS LOVE THEM..  EVERYONE WANTS THEM TO GET MARRIED . 

I am crying right now  . :tears: we love you they love you.. ANNOUNCE IT     no one will oppose... 

Hello I'm a newbie here and I apologize in advance if I make any mistakes with the rules here as I'm still trying to learn how work around this website. I just wanted to share the BTS pics of SongSong Couple that I saw. I love these two together and I hope they can be happy together and possibly get married with each other:)

CgChB8gW4AEjPoj.jpgCgChB5bXIAADKjL.jpgCgChB5QXEAAt6XZ.jpgCgChB8IWwAAydG8.jpgCgChf1wW4AAybJx.jpgCgChf4ZWsAAd9JX.jpg

Archived