[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Mr Song is eating Ms Song .... MY PRAYERS ARE ANSWERED ....

my 8 weeks of 'suffering' .. lack of sleep .. work load piling ... neglected hubby, son and dotters ... 

IT WAS NOT IN VAIN ....

Blisssss .. I am not coming out of this bubble .. not yetttt

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, shirunsaadon said:

Thank goodness they give us close up for the last kiss...if not someone will burn KBS down......

Kyahhhh....how am gonna move on from the kiss.. ...my eyes don't even blink watching them kissing....:D

Then let me give you some eye drops to improve your viewing pleasure!

giphy.gif

But why can't we have one more kiss scene, in Seoul, you know, after all the feeling, chemistry they built over months of filming, that kiss must be freaking HOT. Or they just don't want us to see the obvious feeling between them two?

I was a bit frustrated in the middle, the second otp got two kisses and one kiss on the forehead, where's my otp kiss??? I almost flipped all the tables around me, but thanks god writer-nim, their last kiss, it is the best kiss! I can't ask more than this, the sweetest kiss ever! 

24 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

Their second kiss.  I need to learn how to make zoomed-in and slow-mo gifs to get a better analysis of the kiss (for scientific purposes of course :phew:)  Man, I feel like a perv, but it's for the love of Song-Song, lol

Hahaha...then I'm waiting for the results of the scientific analysis of these kisses :D

3 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Mr Song is eating Ms Song .... MY PRAYERS ARE ANSWERED ....

my 8 weeks of 'suffering' .. lack of sleep .. work load piling ... neglected hubby, son and dotters ... 

IT WAS NOT IN VAIN ....

Blisssss .. I am not coming out of this bubble .. not yetttt

I laugh so hard at your comment haha :lol: They should have babies as many as possible since it's a crime if they waste their exclusive and beautiful genes seriously!

*DO NOT DISTURB*

Currently feasting my eyes on their locked lips while SJK is feasting his eyes on SHK's soft luscious lips.  He's like an eagle swooping on its prey, in the most gentle way.     :D

SHK.....is  looking like a woman in love, basking in the warmth of SJK's kiss. 

I need to check in. Medicine prescribed: Songx2 Pills. To be taken hourly.

OMG I JUST REALIZED THAT, THANK YOU FOR MENTIONING IT @joongkyo :w00t:  The moment I saw that post, I only thought that must be when they're filming that kidnapping scene, I only noticed how close they sat to each other. AHAHAH I didn't realize SJK's casual outfit as you said. 

Wahhh, you're indeed the Sherlock Holmes of our thread :heart:

Oh, their pic with the bad guy, look at how close they are sitting, and thanks @joongkyo so he went there even he didn't have any scene, looking from his casula clothes? Awww...such a caring boyfriend.

So the wine kiss shoot in Korea, the truck kiss and gas station kiss in Greece, and the last kiss in Greece too. Did I miss something?

1 minute ago, kristy86 said:

I was a bit frustrated in the middle, the second otp got two kisses and one kiss on the forehead, where's my otp kiss??? I almost flipped all the tables around me, but thanks god writer-nim, their last kiss, it is the best kiss! I can't ask more than this, the sweetest kiss ever! 

Not to be mean or anything. 

But our OTP's first hug was more intimate than all their kisses. Did you see the distance between their bodies?. Compared to how ours was like molded to each other, I didn't know where one ended and the other began.

And, HELLO!... Our OTP's kisses!!...IT WAS SOOOOOO HOT!

f0802670-2f0e-0133-71ec-0a67ec7fcf67.gif

15 hours ago, nefer said:

I love it that their bodies are actually moving/slow dancing while kissing!! As in their whole body, notice SJK's feet! And SJK's hands seemed to have a mind of its own!!  Oh my gosh, the feels!! :heart:

Their lips/mouth have a mind of its own too. It betrayed their brain that control their body and in the end the weak body succumbed to the sweet sensation. :heart:

58 minutes ago, Bianca. said:

DID ANYONE NOTICE SJK'S TOUNGE???

Please tell me I'm not the only one. I'm cryingggggggg

Can somesone make a super slow gif or capture this exact precious moment for me? You know, for scientific purpose. Love u

I CANT BELIEVE DOTS IS OVER!!!!!!!!!! NOW, CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO CONTINUE WITH LIFE WITHOUT DOTS? I WILL TERRIBLY MISS SEEING THEM EVERY WEEK!!! I LOVE YOU SONG HYE KYO AND SONG JOONG KI!!! PLEASE GET MARRIED AND FILL THE EARTH WITH SONG BABIES!! I SERIOUSLY CANNOT WAIT FOR THE TIME YOU'LL BE ANNOUNCING TO THE WHOLE WORLD THAT YOU'LL BE SPENDING THE REST OF YOUR LIVES WITH EACH OTHER.

THAT KISS IS MY MOST FAVORITE OF ALL THE KISSING SCENES I HAVE LAID MY EYES ONTO!!! I CAN REALLY FEEL THEIR PASSION THROUGH MY SCREEN. IT'S NOT LIKE THEY ARE ACTING AT ALL!! ALL I SAW WAS A REAL COUPLE HAVING THE BEST TIME OF THEIR LIVES. THANK YOU JOONG KI AND HYE KYO FOR YOUR AMAZING CHEMISTRY. THANK GOD FOR BRINGING THIS COUPLE TO US!! 

8 minutes ago, superbigcat said:

I laugh so hard at your comment haha :lol: They should have babies as many as possible since it's a crime if they waste their exclusive and beautiful genes seriously!

Heheehehe .. I can't get over it .. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..

SJK .. SHK

5XbrUM6.gif

Archived