[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

WAAAAAHHHHH . . . .  . OMG, THAT KISS IN THE SHIPWRECK WAS WORTH THE WAIT!!!! :)  IT WAS SWEET AND HOT AS WHAT @joongkyo SAID!!! :) IT IS AS IF THAT THEY ARE NOT ACTING, IT FEELS NATURAL. :) I FELT GIDDY WATCHING IT AND I WAS EGGING THEM TO PLSSSS . . . .  KISS ALREADY!!! :)  IT WAS DEFINITELY WORTH THE WAIT!  (Sorry if it is All Caps because i was happy and giddy watching that KISS!!!).

SONGSONG COUPLE FOREVER!!! :)

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

LOOOONG KISSES FOR OUR OTP! And Hye Kyo was kissing back :) No dead fish there :) 

It's passionate and yet full of tenderness.. That ending kiss is the final proof that I am right all along. As much as I enjoyed YSJ and KMY's story, I have always had this feeling that I'm watching the real couple's love story. They might be playing DOTS characters (which they admitted to be similar to their real personality) but the feelings shown are real. And I know it's not only me but all of us here. ;)

6 minutes ago, songsquare said:

NOOOOOOOPE i saw them too! i think my eyes hurt from not blinking for god knows how many minutes and not wanting to miss anything!

6 minutes ago, khxy said:

@joongkyo...you are not dreaming or imagining.Be careful there Mr Song...caught ya :wub:

So, I'm not crazy?. I don't have to go to the institution (..yet?)

ice-cream-michael.jpg

And guess what, I WAS EATING ICE CREAM WHILE WATCHING...SO BASICALLY! What I want to say to Mr and Mrs. Song is.....

anchorman-ilu.jpg

SJK YOU ARE SO IN LOVE WITH HER....I SEE YOU!

12670655_1742476129307420_15507849540860

12963660_1742475922640774_49192455803092

13012771_1742475965974103_88489111623507

Credit to Vietnamese DOTs fanpage

12 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@angieknows_11 hehe.. i guess i'm just hoping for moreee hahahhaa... The kiss was sweet tough.. especially the second one...:wub:

I need to re watch the scene again i guess..

I agree, the second one was way better...after they said their I love you's and you can see and hear again SHK's smile and laugh...it's the real her I guess...the feels of that kiss...makes me think they really were so into it...even their bodies are reciprocating the emotions built with the kiss...I love it when SHK brushes off SJK's arm...it's like an affirmation that YES, I LOVE WHAT YOU'RE DOING....KYAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!:wub:

I watched yet ep 16,but i saw so many video from instagram.. 

OMG...  THIS BUTTERFLY FLYING AGAIN N AGAIN..  

THIS IS SO DAE BAAAK... 

THEIR KISS SOO YUMMY.. :w00t:

T TASTE  ABSOLUTELY GOOD  (I guess ) :phew:

n am gonna miss all the memories . :tears:

All right if drama ended , a love story between ysj n kmy had happy endings , we go back to t reality with love story between  SJK n SHK... 

Dear MR n MRS SONG  .. we'll always support u both,we pray n hoping all t best fo u, so pls could you both gave us BABY SONG  soon..  kekeke :wub:

we're waiting happy ending for both of u too :heart:

SONG-SONG SHIPPER FIGHTING.....  !!!!!!!! 

wow that kiss . i don know how am i going to survive after today. This drama is too perfect. They should get married, even if they don publicly announce, they can just do it privately. So, maybe they are married in NY? just that only the 2 of them know. B)

Praying hard!!. Imaginating that they 2 are really together. ^_^

Archived