[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I don't understand Korean language at all.. yet why am I sitting infront of my laptop streaming this final episode... and watch every scene as if my heart understands what YSJ and KMY are saying to each other. :wub:  I've never paid attention to any K-Dramas like this before.. but not with DotS! I feel like I'm flying hahahaha 

SongSong shippers, I know I'm not alone tonight! 

I love you all! Spread love and love for us shippers and our SongSong couple! 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did Kyo ever open-mouth kissed ... the way she kissed JoongKi ... JoongKi is literally eating her lips alive ... Aaaaaa!!! My life is complete ...

Btw, that Car Wash Hug! Aaaaa!!!!

If they don't get married ... I'm gonna get em married!

KYAAAAAA!!!

They are making out at the beach, they are making out at the beach, I can't stop grinning, this is crazy! SHK open her lips, she is freaking open her lips and reciprocate the kiss, she even hold his hand while kissing, I can't stop smiling, my goodness!!!The best ending ever!!!

Thank you writer-nim, I love you!!! I love you!!! I love you!!!

I'M DEAD, SEE YOU GUYS IN HEAVEN!!!

THAT KISS WAS WORTH THE WAIT! They way they held each other, looked at each other, and the way they MOVEEEEED together :wub::wub::wub: 

Love how it was sooooooo real with lots of movements and not the typical k-drama plastered lip smack 

Ok still giddy from that. Gonna replay x100 SEE YA

Archived